Reviews for Human
missbrewster chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
Lovely!
fan-of-fans chapter 1 . 4/25/2009
nice story. You should wirte more morgan/prentiss , there's not enough :)
kingsmeadroad chapter 1 . 4/22/2009
I liked this! It really suited them, when she's trying to aggravate the situation it suits her so well! And Morgan, I can entirely see him thinking those things! Well done! :D
Arcadya chapter 1 . 4/22/2009
Sad but so true...

they're only human nit wild superheros who never actually get hurt too badly by making mistakes...
Kitale chapter 1 . 4/22/2009
AH! I LOVED This!

I think you should continue this.

Please? haha I Love prentiss and morgan

Kitale
sienna27 chapter 1 . 4/22/2009
Okay so you scared the crap out of me for a second with the sexual sadist thing. But then I'm like, no, she wouldn't send me a chapter with Em as THAT kind of victim. And you didn't let me down!

I like this, and I like that she was pissed at him, not on her own behalf but on the victim's.

Total aside, this reminds me, I still haven't sent you that later chapter I was going to show you. Maybe this weekend. Arc betaed it but I haven't looked through it yet since she sent back her notes.
Windy City Dreamer chapter 1 . 4/22/2009
Gotta love loopholes.

Great job. I'm quickly discovering that I rather enjoy Morgan-whumpage, so this was treat. I especially loved the scene when they discover the victim. A heavy reminder that they can't win them all.

I'm gonna be good and stop here because anything further would involve the words 'more' and 'please' and probably some attempt at a bribe, lol.
Kavi Leighanna chapter 1 . 4/22/2009
Generally, I lean towards friendship between Emily and Derek (even though the writers *almost* put a relationship between them into canon), but this had such a nice mix of real friendship and the underlying tension that echoes the show.

Nice work!