Reviews for Truth or Dare
Marie Z chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
wow this was very touching...i loved the way you said so much in so few words. i think you really have talent!keep writting
sweeety chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
again... just wow... you have this awesome abstract way of writing that depicts broken images like from an old film that's been long forgotten in the recesses of ones mind. I love the way you can say so much with such few words. And not only that but you're from right next door! (One could theoretically swim from here to NZ XD). And the emotion and such that's in these abstract pieces... just woah. Not to mention that it's my fave pairing in the L word, a show I am unable to watch due to my circumstances (psycho mum that would kill me if she thought I was gay aka caught me watching L word) and yet through help of the internet and stories such as yours I am able to partake in :). Thanks for writing all these great storiess :) I hope you continue making them :)
Rain Addict CM chapter 1 . 5/10/2009
so sweet! its small but just has the bittersweet feeling that they had, with a hint of what they could of been ) i look forward to more