Reviews for Sorry Can't Mend A Broken Heart
jk chapter 14 . 7/28
bella should have told Edward that killing himself wasn't the answer...the only thing he can do to fix this to make bella forgive him is to stick his hand down his pants then rip his own dick off...then bella should burn it! Say she forgives him...then walks away forever with Jacob!
jk chapter 23 . 7/25
so hes gonna earn her trust back by NOT telling her about the other WHORES HE FUCKED?
jk chapter 22 . 7/25
im so confused! you said he fucked kate and Irina as well but bella still doesn't know about that she thinks he only slept with Tanya! fucking tell her already its chapter 22 for fucks sakes
jk chapter 20 . 7/25
fuck that...she should bring home the hottest dude in the place..fuck him for days in Edwards room...then file for a divorce!
jk chapter 14 . 7/25
I don't get it...she should have let jake tare Edward apart! she still doesn't know about the other whores! why doesnt someone tell her? and she wantshim to make it up to her? fuck that there is nothing he can do...he must die!
jk chapter 12 . 7/25
still ones told bella about Edward fucking the rest of the denails too!
how can bella still love Edward? they just got married and he gave his virginity to Tanya! then fucked her sisters toO! who would love a guy like that? all she should be doing is getting a fucking divorce!
Edward can die! hes a loser piece of shit
Kickinl8tr chapter 24 . 5/7/2014
I liked it a lot I like the up and down angst of these types if stories. Yours was unique I will haveto try more of your fics. Thanks
darkangel0212 chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
keep up the awesome job on your stories
csp4 chapter 24 . 9/7/2011
I do believe Bella listened to me about the short hairs::)) It would take me decades or maybe more before I trusted him again! And there would be a bullseye on both Rosalie & Tanya forever! The rest of the asshole Cullen's would have to work back into my good graces, altho I think Alice has 'done well'::))

Great story! So well written I can't stop being pissed at Edward::)) Thanks for sharing!
csp4 chapter 22 . 9/7/2011
"I can not believe Alice would allow her to leave with him…" Why not? She allow you to be a dickwad!
csp4 chapter 17 . 9/7/2011
"I have more in store for him, though, once the burning goes away...if it ever does" That's my girl::))

"Pay back's a bitch" ***grins widely***
csp4 chapter 15 . 9/7/2011
Oh no you don't! Edward didn't stray from Bella cause he was afraid of hurting her:( He strayed cause he chose to stray for whatever excuse his peabrain made up. He may have used that as an excuse, but remember how many years this dick was a virgin without any wish to have sex before marriage. Well, I guess since he finally got married he felt he could now have sex! Just not with his wife:( He is definately the monster he thinks he is! And I hope Bella rips him many a new one after she's changed. As for Tanya...say goodbye! Hope Bella pulls him around by the short hairs for eternity::)) Putz
csp4 chapter 14 . 9/7/2011
"You are not walking out there to martyr yourself" Yep, he's such a frickin coward:(

If Jake & Edward didn't know this was going to happen, then they are both stupid:(
csp4 chapter 13 . 9/7/2011
I'm kind of liking Jake right now::)) Bella needs to get herself change & make Edward's (& Rose's) life a living hell::))
csp4 chapter 12 . 9/7/2011
Not that I think what Bella did with Jake was OK, is understandable:( Edward is a weak cowardly idiot that has no excuse at all. The rest of the Cullen's are assholes!