Reviews for Sorry Can't Mend A Broken Heart
Kickinl8tr chapter 24 . 5/7/2014
I liked it a lot I like the up and down angst of these types if stories. Yours was unique I will haveto try more of your fics. Thanks
darkangel0212 chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
keep up the awesome job on your stories
csp4 chapter 24 . 9/7/2011
I do believe Bella listened to me about the short hairs::)) It would take me decades or maybe more before I trusted him again! And there would be a bullseye on both Rosalie & Tanya forever! The rest of the asshole Cullen's would have to work back into my good graces, altho I think Alice has 'done well'::))

Great story! So well written I can't stop being pissed at Edward::)) Thanks for sharing!
csp4 chapter 22 . 9/7/2011
"I can not believe Alice would allow her to leave with him…" Why not? She allow you to be a dickwad!
csp4 chapter 17 . 9/7/2011
"I have more in store for him, though, once the burning goes away...if it ever does" That's my girl::))

"Pay back's a bitch" ***grins widely***
csp4 chapter 15 . 9/7/2011
Oh no you don't! Edward didn't stray from Bella cause he was afraid of hurting her:( He strayed cause he chose to stray for whatever excuse his peabrain made up. He may have used that as an excuse, but remember how many years this dick was a virgin without any wish to have sex before marriage. Well, I guess since he finally got married he felt he could now have sex! Just not with his wife:( He is definately the monster he thinks he is! And I hope Bella rips him many a new one after she's changed. As for Tanya...say goodbye! Hope Bella pulls him around by the short hairs for eternity::)) Putz
csp4 chapter 14 . 9/7/2011
"You are not walking out there to martyr yourself" Yep, he's such a frickin coward:(

If Jake & Edward didn't know this was going to happen, then they are both stupid:(
csp4 chapter 13 . 9/7/2011
I'm kind of liking Jake right now::)) Bella needs to get herself change & make Edward's (& Rose's) life a living hell::))
csp4 chapter 12 . 9/7/2011
Not that I think what Bella did with Jake was OK, but...it is understandable:( Edward is a weak cowardly idiot that has no excuse at all. The rest of the Cullen's are assholes!
26E4U chapter 24 . 12/15/2010
That was the quickest story with 24 chapters I have ever I can say is interesting story but still extremely fantastical!

-26E4U
pascal1 chapter 24 . 9/29/2010
I love the story except for the ending. I hate HEA for cheating Edwards. Seriously, would you take back your husband who has sex with someone while you're in the house?
JD909626 chapter 24 . 8/28/2010
This is a pretty good read for a short story. Well written. The only thing is that once Edward intensionally and repeatedly cheats on Bella its almost impossible to reconcile that in a way that makes the readers feel good about them ending up together. I see where you are going with this. The concept of Edward going to Tanya because his lack of sexually knowhow is hurting Bella but in the end its just impossible to get over. By the end of the story I was just left deeply unsatisfied by the Edward- Bella happy ending. Maybe its because I know how it feels to be cheated on and I'm a bit spiteful lol but I would think that Edward losing his marriage would be the only gratifying outcome after his actions. Thanks for sharing.
sexymama25 chapter 24 . 7/15/2010
I love this story I hope you update soon please I would love to see what happens
Zosie chapter 24 . 4/24/2010
This is really well written and its a pity more readers havent read it but I understand why, I read the summary many times, knowing what it implied and unsure if I could bear to read Edward finally giving in to the obvious choice of Tanya. But in the all human stories, Edward is often a manwhore and we read and accept that so long as it ends up Happy Ever After for him and Bella, we cope with his other women, so I gave in and read this and I am glad. Its sad and frustrating but real. Go Bella...
Maddy chapter 24 . 8/23/2009
what a sick, twisted story. Edward would never do that. And way to make Bella a more hateful and annoying bitch than she already was. Poor Edward. Tanya would have been so much better