Reviews for Radiance
arachnidjds chapter 1 . 9/16
I know this may get me hate, but... I ship it. Super hard.
satoz chapter 1 . 1/15
...omg...the cute!
jags chapter 1 . 6/3/2014
Awesome! You should write more on this line.
Avide chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
FindMeSomebody chapter 1 . 8/27/2009
I loved this! I always kind of liked the idea of these two together.
Katmarajade chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
Oh! Love this. It boggles my mind that more people do not comprehend the total rightness of Jayne and Kaylee- I just think that they fit so well together. This is an adorable little oneshot. I'm all indignant that those tossers thought Kaylee was a whore, but, at the same time, can sorta understand it- out on the outer worlds like that. And I like that it was Alliance boys- makes me enjoy hating them! Poor girl. Jayne's appearance was great. I wish that I knew what he said to them! (Though, from a writer's standpoint, it was better that we didn't hear it) But seriously. Love love love Jayne- and protecting Kaylee? Win beyond expression. Enjoyed this. Lots. Thanks!
rheenielabeth chapter 1 . 5/12/2009
I enjoyed this story very much. very ic, and the end was so sweet!
RionaEire chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
Good story, very well written. I think a Kaylee and Jayne match is quite logical and you've created the beginnings of it quite well here. You do a good job of portraying Jayne the noble man here and I like that he encourages Kaylee to kick them, to help her feel like she is taking back control. I like your realisticness, as in when Kaylee can't remember the thing that comes before Lieutenant and then remembers a little later, that is how real life is and often writers don't include such mundainities in stories so it was neat to see that. I also like how you follow Kaylee's train of thought and it gets suddenly derailed by "pretties!", that is a very Kaylee thing and I liked your use of it here. In short I like it and think it is a great specimen of writing for Kaylee.

Ravinia chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
a lovely story. you've captured their dialogue perfectly and it felt like something that really could have happened "off-camera". I just love the character of Jayne and this story makes me happy!
bookaddict43 chapter 1 . 4/23/2009
Hey there! I remember this from long ago on ! I loved it then and love it now :) That image of Jayne behind Kaylee gets me every time!

If you're a member over at Live Journal, don't forget to post to jaylee_ship too..
impeccableblahs chapter 1 . 4/22/2009
i usually stray away from kaylee/jayne, but this was too great to pass off. the perfect one shot, really. i loved it. great job.
Awahili chapter 1 . 4/22/2009