Reviews for The unexpected
Theindividualdifference chapter 27 . 3/1/2014
I feel really bad for not liking this but I hate how you made them move /: I really liked it up until then
twihard4everandalways chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
love it!
PoppiKaur1910 chapter 19 . 3/1/2011
Hi im sorry for doing this but ihave to.

A) it hyper not hypo

B) it fucking not fucken

C) its how are you doing not how are you going

D) its you never cease to amaze me not you seas to amaze me

E) it not things were nicer and less vigilant, it should be violent, vigilant means

1. keenly watchful to detect danger; wary: a vigilant sentry.

2. ever awake and alert; sleeplessly watchful.

F) the moving to aus bit should have gone into the sequel not into this story

G) I dont think bella would have forgiven alice and jasper that easily

again i apologise everyone seems to miss out the bad points of your story, dont get me wrong i do like it but i think you would benefit from hearing this and maybe in future stories have a beta reader go over the story for you. you can only become a better writer if people give both positive and negative and you learn from it.

~AJ~
Butterflies-LastForever chapter 27 . 10/25/2010
aww
jorgelorenzo99 chapter 14 . 10/16/2010
this is a really good chapter. i like the way you made edward fall off the bed lol x love the story x
twilight111 chapter 26 . 2/20/2010
Again a great story! This is the second story from you that I read and it was amazing! I understand when you say that you want a different story from all that we find here and you did an amazing job. Well I'm going to go now (can't wait to read the sequel!).

Once again I loved it!
twihard12345 chapter 10 . 2/14/2010
omg jaspers parent are the worst ever. it was as if they wanted them to grow up together and get married and have children and live happily ever after. well im sorry to say but its never going to happen. they are teenagers and they are bound to change there minds lol. well great chapter cant wait to read more lovein it so much x your a great writer. x
twihard12345 chapter 5 . 2/12/2010
omg i started reading it yesterday nght. then i went to school this morning and i told my friends all about it. i am totally addicted to it. it is on of the best storys ave read so far. can wait to read the rest. i cant put it down. come home from school, get in my pjs, turn on comp, come on her and shut mi curtains and sit n my bed and read. i think you shoud keep writng i find them very entertaining. well done :)
I-go-crazy-for-cookies chapter 9 . 1/17/2010
weird
DaisyBell2 chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
oh, i really like this! quick question, is it american football or football as in soccer?
TheUpperEastSide chapter 27 . 1/9/2010
OMG! i really loved this story! Cant wait to read the sequel! Your a great writer! i have also read gone and bac again which is also fantastic!
Rococo-Bang chapter 26 . 1/8/2010
This chapter was so sad. I cried finally, it was so sweet and sorrowful.
je-suis-b chapter 26 . 10/25/2009
:( ... too much... i want to hug edward... *sob*
Whitlock.Mason.McCarty.Cullen chapter 27 . 9/24/2009
OMG im crying like a baby! this is so terrible! omg! im breaking down! ah! this... this... ah!
XxSparklesxxBrightlyxX chapter 26 . 9/16/2009
DUDE! you made me cry -sniffs- that was sad. i am SO reading the sequel, there is no way i am letting the story stay there in my head. It's really good by the way, really original.