Reviews for Behind Closed Doors
I actually really like were you ended this story. I think we all know where things went from here given the show, so I don't think it was a necessity to write. I think we you left it was a nice light moment before things fell apart for them. Of course Nate would decide, like in Canon, now they he's lost her and she artists happier with someone else (Chuck) that he decides then he wants me make. I like Nate, but sometimes he doesn't know a good thing until he's lost it. In the past he always took their relationship for granted and only decides to fix it once she appears happier with Chuck. Which, btw I love that it's Chuck that has the power to make her happy after everything that happened with Nate. He's the polar opposite of Nate, but somehow makes Blair the happiest of all her suitors, not to mention understands her the best. I wish you had written more fics for our CB, as you had such a gift writing them. Your writing was like a perfect sculptured piece of art. Thank you for your contribution to this fandom writing this story. It was truly a delight.
Klarobass chapter 3 . 5/11
Great update. I'm glad they made up, albeit temporarily I'm sure. But the makeup sex was so hot. I have a feeling though things are going to be inevitably going to end, and I'm thinking Nate will be the reason as we're heading into the hi, society episode. I love the confidence she feels when she's with Chuck and how Chuck makes her feel wanted. Great update and I should be able to get to the next chapter in the next few days.
Klarobass chapter 2 . 4/27
You managed to write a good balance between smut, fluff and angst. Damn, just even things were going so well for for them, Chuck has to go and make her jealous, not just making her jealous, but angry too. But it's something at the time I can picture him doing. It's Canon as far as I'm concerned. Looking forward to reading your next installment soon.
Klarobass chapter 1 . 4/25
I've always been curious about the month of Chuck and Blair secret affair. I think you did a great depiction of those missing moments and the sexy times they ensued between them. Blair can deny it all she wants, but her body can't deny the attraction she feels towards him. The idea of them doing it in secret is kind of hot. I'm looking forward to reading more of your story.
Guest chapter 4 . 6/1/2015
This is beautifully written!
bowtie-bass chapter 4 . 1/30/2015
I've just re-read this for I don't know how many times and I wanted to say that this is story is amazing, I love it so much and I always enjoy reading it. It's so perfectly written and everyone's in character, your interpretation of those missing moments seems perfect to me, definitely one of the best in the fandom. Don't know if you still check the reviews here but anyway, thank you for writing this fic :)
ChuckBlair08lover chapter 4 . 7/2/2014
always loved this! wish it would have been longer! :( but either way its great!
Lets-Celebrate-Me chapter 4 . 2/10/2014
So, I just found this fanfic of yours and I couldn't be happier! After reading almost every Chair fanfic in this site, I was desperately in need of some Chair fluffly/humour/smutt (haha) and here it is. Srsly, thank you. After one year of grieving Gossip Girl and still not over it, one shots like these help make things lighter :)
ririi69 chapter 4 . 7/2/2013
I remember when I first time found this story-I was obsessed about it ;D, I love it soooo much
chair chapter 4 . 5/6/2013
I HATE THE ENDING WHY THE Fuck did you stop
Moonflower chapter 2 . 1/13/2013
Awesome story and very canon!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
i beg u, seriously, PLEASE come back. we need u
Trosev chapter 4 . 6/27/2012
Just found your story and I just love everything about it... so fun and sexy. You are doing such a great job writing. I have already subscribed! Thank you for writing it! Please post again soon!
svenjen chapter 4 . 2/12/2012
Absolutely loved this story. You did an amazing job with it. And it was smoke'n hot to boot!
primadonna001 chapter 4 . 12/8/2011
please write a sequel where you fix everything! and make carter and nate not fight and B actually leave and have their perfect post-cotillion things that he planned and then she admits that she likes him as they leave for barcelona and gossip girl finds out (and nate) but they admit it. thank you!