Reviews for Behind Closed Doors
bowtie-bass chapter 4 . 1/30
I've just re-read this for I don't know how many times and I wanted to say that this is story is amazing, I love it so much and I always enjoy reading it. It's so perfectly written and everyone's in character, your interpretation of those missing moments seems perfect to me, definitely one of the best in the fandom. Don't know if you still check the reviews here but anyway, thank you for writing this fic :)
ChuckBlair08lover chapter 4 . 7/2/2014
always loved this! wish it would have been longer! :( but either way its great!
Lets-Celebrate-Me chapter 4 . 2/10/2014
So, I just found this fanfic of yours and I couldn't be happier! After reading almost every Chair fanfic in this site, I was desperately in need of some Chair fluffly/humour/smutt (haha) and here it is. Srsly, thank you. After one year of grieving Gossip Girl and still not over it, one shots like these help make things lighter :)
ririi69 chapter 4 . 7/2/2013
I remember when I first time found this story-I was obsessed about it ;D, I love it soooo much
chair chapter 4 . 5/6/2013
I HATE THE ENDING WHY THE Fuck did you stop
Moonflower chapter 2 . 1/13/2013
Awesome story and very canon!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
i beg u, seriously, PLEASE come back. we need u
Trosev chapter 4 . 6/27/2012
Just found your story and I just love everything about it... so fun and sexy. You are doing such a great job writing. I have already subscribed! Thank you for writing it! Please post again soon!
svenjen chapter 4 . 2/12/2012
Absolutely loved this story. You did an amazing job with it. And it was smoke'n hot to boot!
primadonna001 chapter 4 . 12/8/2011
please write a sequel where you fix everything! and make carter and nate not fight and B actually leave and have their perfect post-cotillion things that he planned and then she admits that she likes him as they leave for barcelona and gossip girl finds out (and nate) but they admit it. thank you!
Aliennut chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
I loved this! Fantastic writing!
chaval chapter 4 . 12/5/2010
C'├ętait magnifique.
shadowboxerbaby chapter 2 . 5/11/2010
I just realized that I've never reviewed or favorited this story, but it truly is one of my favorites. The characterizations are so spot on and, damn, the sex is hot. As far as I'm concerned, this is exactly what happened during the first half of Season 1. I love it.
ronan03 chapter 4 . 3/19/2010
truly one of the very best stories that i ever read on here.
RedheadObsession chapter 4 . 2/15/2010