Reviews for Sailor Centauri
Mercurycrystal12 chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
I know you'll probably never see this review, but I read this a while back and wanted to leave my opinion. It's a great story, and like everyone else who reviewed I'm surprised it didn't have more reviews. I really liked how you included Hotaru so much, she's left out of way too many fanfics. This was such an original idea and it was nice to read something different than all the other fanfics that are basically retellings of stories everyone else has written. I love Noriko's character, although I'm kind of sad that she just gave up being a Senshi afterwards. I also would have liked to see it split in two, because it was so long I kept losing my place. Still, I loved reading this story. Great job!
Bunny chapter 1 . 5/20/2003
I've really enjoyed the story so far and am about half way through. I'm very surprised that more people haven't reviewed this... one suggestion I'll give is that it might be a better if it was cut into chapters, heh, if your anything like me... going to read a story and finding the whole thing sitting in front of you, is a bit much, plus I'll be too tempted to skip to the end _
Instabilitas chapter 1 . 3/31/2003
Very well put together. Everything blended nicely.
Sheik Lovin' Rose-chan chapter 1 . 2/25/2002
This is a great story-why didn't anyone else review? Shame on them. Please write a sequel to this, it's a great piece of writing.
BWANDER chapter 1 . 2/11/2002
This was a great story. I'm surprised more people didn't review (shame on those who read and didn't). I hope you plan a sequel, although it would probably be hard considering she threw her henshin away. Alright, keep up the great writing.
Usagi8 chapter 1 . 1/21/2002
I like It was good will there be a sequal?