Reviews for Pink Day
TobiIsAGoodBoy chapter 5 . 8/7/2009
No one blames you, dearest.
The Angel Of Ruin chapter 5 . 8/7/2009
kya i adore it! please hurry and make another chappie!

i wanna know what happens next! please and thank you!
shinobinaraku chapter 5 . 8/7/2009
Aww! The end was cute. It's OK, you don't update as late as some people! Update soon!
True Sakura Uchiha chapter 5 . 8/7/2009
I love the story. Update soon please.
SweetMadness92 chapter 5 . 8/7/2009
First of all I've just got to say i am a huge fan of your work. I haven't been the best when it comes to reviewing though cuz normally i forget lol but not today!

I love that near the end Sasuke was starting to cave in and let a differen't side out.

(She blinked innocently. “I don’t? Then teach me! Tell me what to do and I’ll do it!”

Why don’t you lose your shirt, eh? His inner self drawled.)

What a naughty boy huh

Anyways lol this chapter was awesome. The ending was pretty sad surprisingly. This:

(“No… No… I won’t let Sasuke-kun go! NO! NEVER AGAIN!”

“Sa—”

“You’re not going to leave again! I won’t let you!”

“I’m not—”

“Liar!” She said loudly and slammed her lips on his).

To me it felt like she was afraid to let him go. Like she didn't want him to vanish again for a few years. It's sad because it almost felt like the old Sakura was back, not the one infected with the potion, but the rational Sakura. Like when a drunk person sobers just for a second...Idk i'm probably not making sense, but that's how i saw it.

I wonder whats going to happen next. Update soon please! And your other stories T T specifically Schon, Schneewittchen, and Electric Pop! I love those too !
MyUsedRomance chapter 5 . 8/7/2009
Sasuke has something else that's like a rock ;]

lol. ok. enough of the dirtiness (from my side bc yours is awesome!)

this is awesomeawesomeawesome! Although I've been sad without your wonderful updates, this is really great and makes up for it.

Wonder what'll happen next because he understands now... ;]

oh yes, he cannot resist. this is awesome!
foresttree chapter 5 . 8/7/2009
...lol, loved Sasuke in this. And Sakura gone completely mental. :)
NightShadowDweller14 chapter 5 . 8/7/2009
LMAO. oh poor Sasu-babe. lol

update pleasse :)
vampgirl09 chapter 5 . 8/7/2009
poor sasuke, being held down and ravished by an over horny girl. im sure thats every teenagers worst nightmare...lmao
shai-duck chapter 5 . 8/7/2009
LOL! ))

Poor Sasuke! I can't believe she tied him there! Wahahahahahaha! I wonder how long he'll take before he snaps. XD

Or let's hope someone pops in oh-so-conveniently. Hahaha.
Chantrea Moonbeam chapter 5 . 8/7/2009
Of all of Naruto's sermon/speeches, that was the best! Hands down!
blueberry08 chapter 5 . 8/7/2009
wat an amazing chappy...write more..can't wait if sasuke would let sakura do it..haha...XD!
Youkai-Blossom chapter 5 . 8/7/2009
lol how cute sasuke get sexually harassed by sakura and its usually the other way around
cheriper chapter 5 . 8/7/2009
Woot! It's high time Sasuke realize he's the one destined to screw Sakura. Oopsie. I meant, love Sakura. XD
SekiryouYouji chapter 5 . 8/7/2009
Omg sakuras going to murder him. X D update update update
413 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »