Reviews for Pink Day
lucysaionji chapter 5 . 9/10/2013
it was awesome.. keep writing.. n_n
Guest chapter 5 . 8/18/2013
oh geez... I'm laughing my ass off right now. Horny angry sasu-cakes. Hmm... I love that... Anyways, go sakura! Woot
HungryLemonGames chapter 5 . 8/2/2013
Guest chapter 5 . 7/23/2013
Please update! I am so desperate to see what will come to this story!
Citlalliiify chapter 5 . 6/13/2013
Nooo! I want more, I NEED MORE! You have to do an epilogue or something! You can't do thiiis! Do a chapter more! Just one and i'll love you!
lucii chapter 5 . 4/14/2013
HAHAHAHAAHA I just realize that i write my review in spanish! i don't even know if you still read this or write fanfics in the last couple of years but if you do and if you see my last review in spanish x) what i said in it is that this is a great story very veeeery good, so funny and in the last chapter in the very end in had a twist! something change and something is going to happent so...finish it! tell us what happent! at least one more chapter and then you end it please ! :)
lucii chapter 5 . 4/14/2013
Es muuuuy buena esta historia! y en este capitulo 5 al final dio un giro interesante o algo asi, no puedes dejarla asi! al menos has un capitulo más! por favoorrr!
okami-onna chapter 5 . 3/11/2013
Come on!. I just love this story, you have to continue it!. Sakura is very funny, I had a lot of fun seeing Sasuke-kun suffer!.
AnimeLover'sInTown chapter 5 . 2/23/2013
this is SO great, so great man xD
sasusaku3623649 chapter 5 . 1/31/2013
Please continue
PRiNCESS SLAYER o1o chapter 5 . 1/7/2013
please update this soon !
whycantifindafriknusername chapter 5 . 12/15/2012