Reviews for Pink Day
MYinnerNINJA chapter 1 . 4/22/2009
haha oh wow. we all know he liked it! XD
The Angel Of Ruin chapter 1 . 4/22/2009
OH-MY-GOD!

THAT WAS SO FUNNY! LMFAO RAPE RAPE! BUT I LOVE IT! ESPECIAALLY WHEN HE SAID 'THOSE ARE BREASTS VIRGIN BOY BREASTS THAT WAS SSO HISTERICAL THAT I FELL OFF MY CHAIR LAUGHING SO HARD!LMFAO LMAO LOL ROTFL LMFAO LMAO LOL ROTFL LMFAO LMAO LOL ROTFL LMFAO LMAO LOL ROTFL LOVE IT! PLEASE MKAE ANOTHER CHAPPIE!
candyluver chapter 1 . 4/22/2009
LMFAO! Wow.
gaara the cookie monster chapter 1 . 4/22/2009
LOL! Sasuke knows he likes it. I wonder what Sakura will do when he falls asleep at night.
sarsaparillia chapter 1 . 4/22/2009
Death giggle. Wow, Sasu-chan's never really understood what a hormone rush is, huh? Tee-hee.

Poor Naruto. But it's okay! He's got Hinata!

P.S. Is this completed? 'Cause it almost sounds like it is, and yet... X3 I feel it isn't. Update soon! _
persiaaaaaaaa chapter 1 . 4/22/2009
lmfao

that was hilarious

but why hasn't sasuke killed itachi yet

anyway you shuold totally make a sequel

PeAcE

DuZi
suifantasy chapter 1 . 4/22/2009
OMG this is funny! . Another great work from our legendary Angel-Puppeteer! Please update as soon as u can! I'll be waiting!
sadbird chapter 1 . 4/22/2009
JUST SO FUCKING HILARIOUS! LOVE IT!
ShanaLCrowley chapter 1 . 4/22/2009
hhahaha lol soo good!

love it!

x3
Dragon Jadefire chapter 1 . 4/22/2009
Oh god! That was hilarious! I was brushing my teeth and I had to spit before tooth paste suds and spit ended up all over my computer screen!
gOthiCkUrOcHo69 chapter 1 . 4/22/2009
wakekekekekekeke...Horny sakura and perverted inner sasuke who nice combo! lol Luv it!
Emma0707 chapter 1 . 4/22/2009
I love the pink and blue series, please continue its always a pleasure to read you.
NixRegina chapter 1 . 4/22/2009
interesting!
DefineNightmare chapter 1 . 4/22/2009
Poor Sasuke-kun!...nna he likes it!

xD update sooN!
anime59 chapter 1 . 4/22/2009
Woho! Awesome God of all things SasuSaku we bow before you!
408 | « Prev Page 1 .. 17 24 25 26 27 28 Next »