Reviews for Pink Day
crangelique chapter 5 . 5/21/2012
That was ridiculously hilarious and dare I say, HOT! haha

I guess Sasucake can't hold it much longer, huh?

Please update..! :)
crangelique chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
That was fun. Very fun. haha
PossiblyInsane chapter 2 . 3/17/2012
Sakura and Kakashi had a total Gai/Lee moment right there. Lolzzz
Wthwasthat chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
Well that was... Odd and... Original. Um yea thats all I can say. God job? Its unique :)
sasusaku fan 1 chapter 5 . 2/19/2012
update, please!
AmutoisLove chapter 5 . 2/17/2012
The end? :o no! He finally understood! That can't end now when he finally understands! What a cliffhanger Dx waiting on the next one :)
AmutoisLove chapter 4 . 2/17/2012
...getting even more scary o-o very entertaining ff though; too funny xD
AmutoisLove chapter 3 . 2/17/2012
...Sakura is getting scary...
AmutoisLove chapter 2 . 2/17/2012
I am... Silently loling at the moment... I can't believe this, omg... Pfftt...! XD OH GISH IF IT were t for my brother being in my room right now I would be loling, rotfling, lmfaoing and all those stuff.. Nice and funny ff ;D must contain laughter, but I might explode instead...
AmutoisLove chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
I could not stop laughing at this...! Oh goshh xD oh Sasuke you innocent little boy... Tsk Tsk Tsk ;3
NoctisLight chapter 5 . 1/29/2012
Ohh my god! This story is so good! It makes me feel soo giddy! Lol. I've always been looking for this kind of story.

Sasuke is soo helpless! Please more more scene like the bed scene, kissing etc. I can re-read this story over and over again! You're so amazing.

And please add more sasusaku scenes! 3

keep up the good work and update soon!

God bless!
nasiajet13 chapter 5 . 1/8/2012
Aw please update this story again! I live it with the hilarious love crazing Sakura and scared sasuke lol please?
sophisticate chapter 4 . 1/1/2012
You're freaking hilarious!
kekedia chapter 5 . 12/18/2011
Oh, I LOVED IT!

LOL

Well, I'm begging you, please continue this fic. I know it's a long time no updating, but I really loved this fanfic!
Forsaken Heart chapter 3 . 10/31/2011