Reviews for Partners
HubertGudmann chapter 16 . 10/13
Just finished a start-finish read of the story. It was an enjoyable read, and there is never enough Harry/Daphne content. Thanks for all of your work on it!
kblankenship1025 chapter 2 . 10/10
This is moving faster than a shitty romcom. “But I have you now.” He’s known her like 3-4 days. Still interesting plot so I’ll read through at least to hogwarts. After, we’ll see
kblankenship1025 chapter 1 . 10/10
Toady is such a strange word. Surely there’s something better. Didn’t expect an actual relationship to start until later tbh. After such a thing happening I’d imagine some emotional upheaval, I think it would definitely be considered taking advantage of him. Oh well.
Stormzy chapter 2 . 9/29
Ahhh this is one of the many works where they give stupid reasoning behind bashing characters. When would Ron ever ask how much money Harry inherited? That's just the tip of the iceberg I'm guessing. I'll read on but I was already just skimming through so not very ecstatic for this story.
Jimbocous chapter 14 . 8/26
Thanks for a great (re)read! Very nicely done, and still one of my faves!
Snaggledog chapter 16 . 8/20
Very enjoyable story. The beginning was rushed in bringing Harry and Daphne together. After that the story was great and I enjoyed it all. It's been over a decade since you wrote this but I want to thank you for writing and sharing it.
agdery007 chapter 11 . 8/3
I'm a bit confused. I thought that Harry et al, had raided Nott manor and killed the Death Eaters there, yet old man Nott is the one arguing about the Dark Mark in the 'Mot? Does he live elsewhere or is he unmarked?
While I generally live this story, there's one part of this chapter that I don't get. Harry spends a ridiculous fortune buying Daphne a luxury watch & literally in the next paragraph they're eating at McDonald's. It would've been better if they'd gone to a restaurant or eve just a pub instead of garbage fast food.
FledditFliveflind chapter 1 . 7/19
You get off on this shit? Get fucked.
harryginny4life chapter 13 . 7/9
didn't Harry get contacts after Vernon broke his glasses? why is he grabbing his glasses in this chapter? Otherwise great story
The Hallowed Man chapter 2 . 6/25
how can they be so close just after 2 days, this is just inhumane
The Hallowed Man chapter 1 . 6/25
I just don't understand how 'THE DEATH'S INVISIBILITY CLOAK' can be burned? I mean it's one of a Deathly Hallows!
Aidarayyyyy chapter 1 . 6/23
DAMNNNN its only the first chapter and we've already kissed and now we're DATING?! why we going so fastttt lmfaooo no slowburn
Li-Ion89 chapter 1 . 6/15
Ive lost interest why would he ask to be his girlfriend already?
envirosue chapter 16 . 6/2
Lovely ending, thank you.
1,622 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »