Reviews for Partners
LadyOfThePurpleDragon chapter 16 . 11/7
That is the most beautiful wrap up/epilogue I think I've ever read!
G the Headmaster chapter 16 . 11/3
Great story. I read it through without even stopping to leave a comment.
AnnF chapter 11 . 10/29
Uh? How is Malfoy in the castle when he was arrested the previous chapter 4days prior?
MeganCappa chapter 16 . 10/16
Great story! The only thing that I wish was different was the final battle. You focused on Daphne too much and kind of neglected the fight that everyone was waiting on.
CynthiaP chapter 16 . 10/10
Wonderful story and beautiful ending. Where was the hanky warning though? I liked the POV, the politics, and intrigue. This was well-written, and I truly enjoyed the adventure. Thank you for sharing your wonderful stories.
You are an amazing author!
teenwriter827 chapter 10 . 10/7
okay is it Richard Granger, Daniel Granger or Stephen Granger? You can't keep making the name change. The male Dr. Granger's name was Daniel, the female was Jane or Jean, hence hermione's middle name. You ruin an otherwise good story when you don't use the same name.
Please don't tell me that the fabled Cloak of Invisibility, Deathly Hallow, Ancient magical artifact that's endured well over a millennium, was destroyed by normal fire at the hands of a fat muggle.
BillBrink chapter 16 . 9/22
Once again, thanks for a wonderful story.
Veronice chapter 16 . 9/22
Wow! Loved it. I thank you for several hours of great entertainment.
Veronice chapter 4 . 9/21
I always love it when Dumbledore gets a tongue-lashing. :)
Veronice chapter 3 . 9/21
Laughing. The McDonalds hamburger. I so agree!
Veronice chapter 2 . 9/21
I'm very much enjoying this story. Just finished Ch 2.
Jon chapter 16 . 9/4
I dont know if you will see this but this is one of the best stories i have read. Thank you so much for writing it
Jarryd chapter 16 . 8/19
Truly one of the best stories I have ever had the pleasure of reading
harleymagick chapter 16 . 8/12
I just wanted to say, this is one of the best fanfictions i have ever read. Thank you for your stories.
1,275 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »