Reviews for Partners
fireworks700 chapter 16 . 7/28
A Fantastic ending to a fantastic story. The end was bitter-sweet and had a feeling of joy and sorrow.

For all of this I say, Well Done.
Alifromnm chapter 16 . 7/27
Finished your wonderful story and all I can say is WOW! Thanks for the great read!
CynthiaP chapter 16 . 7/23
Loved this story - interesting POV, and great ending. Thank you!
Markus Ramikin chapter 16 . 7/16
Good story. Daphne really did seem like a great fit to counter Harry's general idiocy.
Markus Ramikin chapter 10 . 7/16
What's with Harry backpedalling so much on his previous meeting with the Weasleys? He did fine, Daphne told him he did great - and now he's apologizing and Daphne is asking him what he learned? That don't make sense.

There's a time to put one's foot down, and if you don't, you'll have repeated discussions that are fruitless, instead of one that gets the point across. And that's what Harry and Daphne did that time. What's the point of this new development, just trying to show off that Harry is "nice" and "noble" again? Even if it's his lack of spine rearing up again, why is Daphne not setting him straight?
CockByteHuntress chapter 16 . 7/8
Love

That is all I can think of... I really love this
Rakaan chapter 16 . 7/5
This was a damn fine story and a pleasure to read!
desireejones99 chapter 16 . 6/25
Fabulous voyage thanks for this first rate entertainment
G chapter 16 . 6/25
I've read this story a few times and still tear up at the end. Very well written. Thank you.
Aurora Wiley Parker-Hale chapter 1 . 6/24
Hi!

First of all, I must say I do not speak English and I had to use a translator, so I apologize for any written outrageous.

I just read the first chapter of your story "Partners" (which is translated into Spanish by Albaa). I must say that I loved every word of the chapter (although reading the introduction in English was much more emotional. It's horrible. It gives me better read English to write or speak). XDD

I mentioned to the translator who love rare couples and "Slyffindor". That congratulated both by history. So congratulations on a good chapter and I promise you that when you finish reading it leave a comment, even with my bad English translator.

Kisses, Aur
Squarekiddo chapter 16 . 6/20
It was rather stale to be honest, and some odd things here and there I noticed.
Like how Malfoy Jr got dragged to the Ministry for killing Boot, but the next chapter when Harry and Daphne when there, he was still there and pissing hes pants, yet in another later chapter hes in Azkaban for life.

Anyway, it was really good for what you went with, abit stale for my taste, but otherwise alright.

I did however enjoy the Epilogue, it was a rather good one, if not abit short, but understandable when you went the route you did.

Thank you, enjoyed it.
Squarekiddo chapter 10 . 6/20
I dont quite get the Tonks here, they got so much money from Harry and they must have known they were targets after all this going after Harry business their family after all.
So why wouldnt they buy better wards like Rowan Hill has, if I remember right the wards were around 16k and that was with some extra for quickness etc etc.
It just seems abit odd that every family seems to have a disregard for their own life, and thats not to mention that I personally think the Longbottom and bones would have those wards on them as a standard.
pctronics chapter 16 . 5/30
I just found this story and in the span of a day, I managed to read what probably took you months to write. It was nice having a completed story in front of me so there was no lag time between chapters. (Note, that is not decrying lack of update, but simply the truth).

I really liked the story. In fact, other than a couple of works by the author Robst, it has become my favorite HP fanfiction story. Prior to reading this story, I had never really thought of HP/DG. You really made it work, and work well. I really enjoyed the flow of the story and feel of suspense. Some authors when embarking on a "Harry becomes very powerful" type story make Voldemort, an extremely incompetent and easy to destroy opponent. I really enjoy the fact that you did not do so. Harry and others truly had their work cut out for them. Thank you for not including the JKR stupidity that is hocruxes in your story.

Thank you for the great read.
Great story. Thanks.