Reviews for Partners
Aceofspades2255 chapter 6 . 8/24
I love that you put so much thought into it that you gave the fucking menu! Hands down my favorite harry/daphne story. I love that pairing!
CoboltDragon chapter 16 . 8/24
Great story in so many ways!
NagasMythReality chapter 5 . 8/15
I honestly wasn't gonna review, but the phrase 'Harry snapped young Mr. Flint's pelvis like a taco chip' is just too iconic, sudden craving for tacos aside.
partezane chapter 16 . 7/31
Isso foi incrível, chorei tanto que demorei ler o final!
6DIVERGENT4ever chapter 16 . 7/15
Wow. This was an amazing story and I love how you carried it out. The finish was incredibly well-written and the story was obviously well thought out. I loved this fanfic all the way through and I’m sad to see it over but this was the best place for it to end.
Bronze chapter 2 . 7/13
Well, if you could tie the wards to the universe they'd be so strong that Voldie and the Voldetts could spend every last erg of their magic and not even put a smug on them. You could also put a ward up that would drain every last one of the Voldetts along with Voldie. Just imagine that. A ward that once you start to break it you actually can't disconnect from it to stop the drain on your magic! It only stops when there's no more magic to drain. And if all the Voldetts were connected to Voldie through their Dark Marks then he'd be drained right along with his curse breakers as they'd be connected to him through their Dark marks. Think Wicked Witch of the West, " I'm melting! "
yeah chapter 1 . 7/8
HMMMM...Burining a kids only photos of his dead parents...I think Vernon just died like tortured asks for mercy not granted more torture than dementor kissed to dead died...at least it is what ı would have done
mumphie chapter 16 . 7/9
Sigh, that ending made me cry. Humph.
As usual, you wove a wonderful story. I applaud you for having their old age actually BE old age. So many have them die at 80-90, not a respectable age for Wizards. I thoroughly enjoyed your tale.
mumphie chapter 14 . 7/9
Awwwww - Minerva
mumphie chapter 11 . 7/9
I thought Draco killed a student - why is he freely walking around the school?
Anywho, love the story.
mumphie chapter 6 . 7/8
Your seven course meal has me drooling! and envious.
6DIVERGENT4ever chapter 7 . 7/6
I’m just saying: you have A LOT of hate reviews. Like a lot. I don’t understand how either because your writing is awesome. I read over some of the reviews from chapter 5 hoping to figure out what a simile I had thought was hilarious but forgot was but ended up reading a lot of not very kind reviews. Most of them pointed out ‘mistakes’ hat weren’t even mistakes. I just want to say that your writing is amazing and that all of those ‘mistakes’ I see a good reason behind therefore they aren’t mistakes. Like someone saying that a pure blood wouldn’t say they don’t want grandkids before they are 18. They graduate at 18 (unless you’re Harry or Neville), so it totally makes sense.
FlowerChild23 chapter 16 . 6/25
HOLY COW THAT WAS AMAZING. LOVE IT.
FlowerChild23 chapter 11 . 6/25
This is really good but i am confused. Chapter 10 you said malfoy was caught having used the killing curse to kill the other prefect and that he would be charged with murder. Chapter 11 Malfoy is still in the school and had to offer either an apology or duel to the death with harry. I'm going to keep reading to see if there is a path for this but that just through me through a loop.
paink1ller chapter 16 . 6/24
I love this story, from the beginning to the end.

I started this at like 2am and didnt stop reading it until now at 11am, I messed up my sleep schedule and thats okay cause it was a good story.
1,532 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »