Reviews for Partners
torlan2003 chapter 16 . 7/24
Great story, an interesting way to address Harry and Dumbledore. Harry wanting to hold Dumbledore accountable but Voldemort is a bigger issue at the time. Thank you for writing. I look forward to reading more of your stories.
NhaTrang chapter 5 . 7/14
Er. This is England, not the United States. "First degree murder" is not a concept found in English law.
mrsmjp123 chapter 16 . 6/14
Bravo! Enjoyed this! Also, Roland. I was *highly* amused when he came into play! Straight from Gilead into the Department of Mysteries!
flowerchild33 chapter 16 . 6/14
Beautiful. Heart wrenching. I aspire to write like this.
Abbey Riddle chapter 4 . 5/9
I keep getting logged out! But this story, this chapter in particular have been outstanding.
Qarz chapter 16 . 4/22
The start was a bit quick with the marriage and all but i found it refreshing from all the other stories where relationships develop over many chapters and words. Partners was overally an enjoyable read, well done.
Reader chapter 9 . 2/4
Spiro Agnew made me laugh uproariously.
Sadhaka chapter 6 . 2/3
First fight and you give it one paragrpagh amounting to Harry holding Daphnes bag while she fights. I'm done.
Sadhaka chapter 5 . 2/3
Build A bridge and get over it? Let's see here. almost got killed at least 5 times. Abused, beaten, tortured, and degraded, yes absolutely he should just get over it... This right here is a failure. No one would just get over it. Instead of staying true to your character you make him act out of character to make your story work.

What you should if done is either lessen the offences or go in a new direction without Dumbledore. Instead of betraying you MC.
Sadhaka chapter 5 . 2/3
You skipped the sex. That's your choice but why are you more comfortable detailing abuse, violence, death and not sex? You ever wonder why violence is more acceptable than two people living each other?
Sadhaka chapter 2 . 2/3
What does it feel like to grab a girls bum? Sight, touch, hearing, smell, when you skip this kind of stuff your story lacks immersion. You tell me what's happening but I don't feel it because you don't put me in it.
Sadhaka chapter 2 . 2/3
No descriptions. Whats the room look like, bathroom, how about what they look like. Girl comes to bed u tend to notice how she looks, paint a picture. We don't even know what the elf or mother look like.
ZeroQi chapter 5 . 2/3
Why does every single story that involves close ties to the DMLE always say they'll be tried for first degree murder? Seriously? They're at war! It's been declared in your own story! You don't get to sentence anyone in a combat zone like that. Holy hell. They took lives of terrorists that were caught in the act of attacking a major trade center. Are you kidding me?
Janie.ohio chapter 16 . 2/2
great job. it was interesting reading it so from Daphne's perspective. very enjoyable. thanks!
stevefocus chapter 16 . 1/30
This is the second time I’ve read this story and I enjoyed it just as much as the first time, amazing story.
1,472 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »