Reviews for Partners
YoungStoney97 chapter 1 . 10/10
I find it extremely hard to believe, the Cloak... a piece of DEATH'S OWN CLOAK... could be taken out by a normal muggle fire. Even with gasoline fueling it... a Primordial Diety wouldn't be phased, so neither would that which gives said Primordial its invisibility.
Concolor44 chapter 16 . 10/9
Utterly beautiful! Thank you SO MUCH for sharing this vision.
Concolor44 chapter 15 . 10/9
You are KILLING me with these menus! I've got to try making some of them.

The love Harry and Daphne have for each other has made me tear up more than once. My wife and I having been blissfully married for thirty-five years, I can attest and recommend marrying your best friend. Good on them.
Concolor44 chapter 12 . 10/9
That paragraph where Phillip received his Firebolt was Pure Gold!
Concolor44 chapter 11 . 10/9
You drop these wonderful little bon mots here and there in the story like luscious flakes of dark chocolate on a slice of cheesecake. I'm definitely going to have to steal a few of them. Fair warning.
Concolor44 chapter 6 . 10/9
By my Soul, that dinner! Sign me up! My parotid glands are streaking into overdrive!

The Joneses were expecting a great deal less than they saw, I'd wager. 'Love bites', indeed.

I'm enjoying this tale immensely. I like the perspective (Daphne's) you chose, and are using to great effect. Your characterizations are real, and your dialogue sparkling. Nicely done!

Also, you make me happy by having them decide early on that Death Eaters deserve (and will receive) no quarter.
TheGoldenSpeedster chapter 1 . 10/2
The invisibility cloak is unbreakable.
Raymondjay41 chapter 16 . 9/7
Fantastic story !
hunzbookwyrm chapter 15 . 9/5
Great story from beginning to end,it made me cry,just loved it.
ilya39 chapter 16 . 8/26
That was really, really great. Thank you.
x.blink.x chapter 16 . 8/15
OH MY GOD...just amazing
torlan2003 chapter 16 . 7/24
Great story, an interesting way to address Harry and Dumbledore. Harry wanting to hold Dumbledore accountable but Voldemort is a bigger issue at the time. Thank you for writing. I look forward to reading more of your stories.
NhaTrang chapter 5 . 7/14
Er. This is England, not the United States. "First degree murder" is not a concept found in English law.
mrsmjp123 chapter 16 . 6/14
Bravo! Enjoyed this! Also, Roland. I was *highly* amused when he came into play! Straight from Gilead into the Department of Mysteries!
flowerchild33 chapter 16 . 6/14
Beautiful. Heart wrenching. I aspire to write like this.
1,483 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »