Reviews for Partners
Erposhio chapter 3 . 10/19
To muggledad, awesome story. To you guys over in the UK, a question regarding aristocratic speak...what exactly does it mean when someone is called 'the longbottom of longottom' or 'the potter of potter' etc. etc. I've never seen that before and was curious.
mikewj93 chapter 2 . 10/19
so it cost 15 k galleons to ward 3 houses to the moon and back, and it costs 25 k to buy a wife?
...riiiiiiiiight.
Vates Despero chapter 10 . 10/18
Who the hell is Richard Granger? And what is his relation to Steven Granger, Hermione's father?
TheLastFedaykin chapter 16 . 10/9
I know this is an older story and I dont know if you still read reviews. But i loved every minute of this fiction. You are a great writer and masterfully control the pace of the story. The way you blend action with character development is so enjoyable. Good work.
suziq968 chapter 16 . 10/8
This was AMAZING. The only thing missing was Daphnes revenge on the Dursleys. Loved this story also loved that this would work even with horcruxes because that kind of judgement wouldn't leave any little pieces behind. This made me cry more than laugh, but considering even canon Harry's life that makes sense. I so wanted his story to have more of a happy ending and this was great. Thanks for sharing.
gabrieljuarezl chapter 16 . 9/25
Excellent story take me 4 days to finish it
justanfanboy chapter 1 . 9/25
O lol gove a reaction to early sorry bout that XD good begin hope to so it measures up with the later chapters
justanfanboy chapter 1 . 9/25
This is fucking strange i think i missed something harry and daphne talk like they know each other for a coupke of years?
dudechris33 chapter 1 . 9/10
I love how you just have THE INVISIBILTY CLOAK, DEATHS OWN CLOAK, and ONE OF THE DEATHLY HALLOWS being BURNT by MUGGLES as like a casual statement...
Bookworm chapter 16 . 8/22
Very Nice
I've only seen that kind of ending once before years ago.
I'm glad it still exists.
Thanks for sharing. It was a terrific read.
Neville Fan chapter 14 . 8/22
I really hate this Neville. I'd have probably killed him myself by now. I understand where you are coming from and what you are trying to do, but it seems at every turn Neville is just an asshole. His personality is too screwed up. Harry and Hermione are spot on. Susan and Dafne don't have enough screen time in canon so whatever, Lupin and Tonks are spot on. But Neville? I have no idea who the hell he is. He sure as hell isn't like Neville from canon. You could slap an oc name on him and I would never make the connection between the two.

Everything else is great though. 9/10 for the fic. Would have been 10/10 if it wasn't for OOC Neville.
Md, it's a good thing I checked to see if I'd already reviewed this brilliant ending chapter. I had, and it's a good thing because I would have written exactly the same comments I wrote nearly seven years ago. To sum it up, this remains one of the best stories I've ever read - not only HP fan fiction but any type of fiction. My only tongue-in-cheek comment is that several times in previous chapters and in a number of sections in this chapter, the type became blurry. You may want to check with the mods here to fix that problem. Then, again, maybe not.

Jeconais' PS and MV may have been the first stories I read where Harry and Daphne were paired. When done right, as it was here and in J's two stories, it's my favorite pairing. I've recently finished another reading of Kevin's TGIAG fic, so that leaves DM/c's HP and the Marriage Contracts as my next story to read.

Thanks again for this wonderful story and for all you do for us readers. Hope all is well with you and yours. Best, Nicolas
Jim Red Hawk chapter 15 . 8/16
"Klaatu barada nikto" Sorry, but you misspelled 'barada'! Klaatu will be very upset with you. ROFL You can check it out here:
en. wiki/Klaatu_barada_nikto

JimS
cmfisher chapter 16 . 8/8
Wonderful wonderful. I loved your story
McGonagall14 chapter 16 . 8/4
This is the third time I have read this wonderful story and it is one of the best fanfics I have ever read. I really enjoyed the relationship between Harry and Daphne and I think you have created a very real character in the latter. I also loved how McGonagall and Flitwick played quite big parts in the training of Harry and Daphne and Co. and I found myself quite upset at McGonagall's (SPOILER) death.

Many Thanks