Reviews for Partners
Dayside chapter 1 . 1/20
This is retarded. You don't have the patience to be an author unfortunately.
MSgt SilverDollar and Snake chapter 4 . 12/28/2021
Great story
Coul532003 chapter 4 . 12/7/2021
Just a question, and I know it has been a decade for this story, but... It hasn't been said whether the Potter will was sealed, but it obviously wasn't made known to Harry. However, you said that Remus received a sum from the Potter will and lived and drank most of it in the first 3 years after their death. If it were read, wouldn't Dumbles have been thwarted in sending Harry to the Dursleys? And if sealed, how would Remus have gotten any money? Just curious.
I do very much enjoy the story, by the way.
Kaylen.b4444 chapter 1 . 12/2/2021
I kept reading after you said Harry didn’t defend himself nor called Dobby but the invisibility cloak was too much
geenakmom chapter 16 . 11/26/2021
Loved your story! Was a joy to read. Thank you.
Osmodious chapter 11 . 11/13/2021
Wait…how did Malfoy go from ‘in custody for murder and attempted murder’ to mouthing off at Haphne the next day?
HubertGudmann chapter 16 . 10/13/2021
Just finished a start-finish read of the story. It was an enjoyable read, and there is never enough Harry/Daphne content. Thanks for all of your work on it!
kblankenship1025 chapter 2 . 10/10/2021
This is moving faster than a shitty romcom. “But I have you now.” He’s known her like 3-4 days. Still interesting plot so I’ll read through at least to hogwarts. After, we’ll see
kblankenship1025 chapter 1 . 10/10/2021
Toady is such a strange word. Surely there’s something better. Didn’t expect an actual relationship to start until later tbh. After such a thing happening I’d imagine some emotional upheaval, I think it would definitely be considered taking advantage of him. Oh well.
Stormzy chapter 2 . 9/29/2021
Ahhh this is one of the many works where they give stupid reasoning behind bashing characters. When would Ron ever ask how much money Harry inherited? That's just the tip of the iceberg I'm guessing. I'll read on but I was already just skimming through so not very ecstatic for this story.
Jimbocous chapter 14 . 8/26/2021
Thanks for a great (re)read! Very nicely done, and still one of my faves!
Snaggledog chapter 16 . 8/20/2021
Very enjoyable story. The beginning was rushed in bringing Harry and Daphne together. After that the story was great and I enjoyed it all. It's been over a decade since you wrote this but I want to thank you for writing and sharing it.
agdery007 chapter 11 . 8/3/2021
I'm a bit confused. I thought that Harry et al, had raided Nott manor and killed the Death Eaters there, yet old man Nott is the one arguing about the Dark Mark in the 'Mot? Does he live elsewhere or is he unmarked?
Guest chapter 3 . 7/21/2021
While I generally live this story, there's one part of this chapter that I don't get. Harry spends a ridiculous fortune buying Daphne a luxury watch & literally in the next paragraph they're eating at McDonald's. It would've been better if they'd gone to a restaurant or eve just a pub instead of garbage fast food.
MeMeMooMoo chapter 1 . 7/19/2021
You get off on this shit? Get fucked.
1,628 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »