Reviews for Partners
Kekkai Gekkai chapter 16 . 1/2/2019
OMG! Has to be one of the best stories I have ever read!
DaSalvatore chapter 5 . 12/17/2018
This is a story I do keep coming back to and enjoy, even if the falling in love for both pairings is insanely short. While I don't have too many problems with the warning of them being arrested for murder (although it should have been explained why rather than just left out there), Amelia's "boo hoo, build a bridge and get over it" has to be one of the most disgusting things I've read said by a supposedly good guy.

The idea of Harry's justice having to wait until Voldemort is taken care of is perfectly valid. Amelia's attitude totally dismissing the crap that was Harry's life and his legitimate emotional turmoil resulting from having just faced the man who caused it all is most definitely not.

You've been abused by your "family"? Get over it. You were almost killed by your "family"? Get over it. You had life-threatening wards placed on you that made you weak? Get over it. You've had your entire family legacy hidden from you? Get over it. The man responsible for everything and who wants you totally under his control is important to the war effort so just get over it.

As much as I enjoy this story, there are times when I actually have to stop reading it when I get to that section. I can only guess that the dialogue came to you in a spark of inspiration and what she was actually saying didn't register at all.
viningc chapter 16 . 12/8/2018
I have just discovered this wonderful story and wish to thank you for sharing it with us. Reading this story was like riding a roller coaster. It had it's emotional ups and downs as well as quite a few scary loops. I really HATE roller coasters, but I wouldn't have this story any other way. I hope you still read your reviews so you know how much this old man likes your story.
Spirit Of The Black Wolf chapter 1 . 12/4/2018
Amazing story loved every moment of it. It will be one of my top 10, absolutely fantastic.
Guest chapter 16 . 11/24/2018
Hi Md, This is N Flamel again. I can't seem to stay away from this story. I really have lost count how many times I've read it, since it is among my most favorite HP fan fics. What stood out for me this time was that this was your first story. Beyond the intriguing plot and highly developed characters, I think it was your ability to describe a wide range of emotions that drew me initially and keeps me returning. Of course, it also helps that Harry, Daphne, Nev, Amelia and Susan are my favorite characters in the HP fan fiction world. In this story, you've done a wonderful job describing their strengths and weaknesses and their various relationships. Again, thank you for this wonderful story. Hope all is well with you and your family. - Nicolas
Bronze chapter 4 . 11/16/2018
And yet another case where the ol' brainless bearded wonder blunder and his bird watching club either didn't know about the attack or the ol' brainless bearded wonder blunder did nothing. In the former case, what use is Snape as a spy if he tells that bird club nothing or just too late to do anything? In the latter case, why the hell is he even the leader if he does nothing to protect the innocent?
missgsmith51 chapter 9 . 11/12/2018
Wouldn't our four Animagi be so far beyond their current year mates (and possibly even the seventh years) in Charms, Transfiguration, and DADA as to make those Hogwarts classes useless to them? Aside from that fact, Harry, at least, would be in danger of killing all Marked students (probably most of the Slytherin upper years as well as a few Gryffs, Claws, and Puffs) and beating Ron senseless for his verbal abuse of Daphne. I can't think the four would fare well at Hogwarts at this point.

To be honest, I think Astoria and Hermione would be in danger at Hogwarts, at this time. I wonder ... is Malfoy still planning his stunt with the Vanishing Cabinet? Are the Horcruxes still in play? Surely Dr. George has checked Harry's scar and would have mentioned any Dark presence there ... wouldn't he?
Lamorak Korving chapter 1 . 11/11/2018
Well, Muggledad, I have always loved stories featuring Harry and Daphne Greengrass,
because she, Astoria and Tracey Davis are much more loyal to Harry than Hermione Jean
Granger and Molly, Ron and Ginny Weaslery ever were.
fantasyinmymind chapter 16 . 11/11/2018
Well done!
CasperShot chapter 3 . 10/23/2018
Funny side note I thought I'd mention about Snape regarding his hygene. I read somewhere that his hair is so greasy because of all the various and constant potion fumes he's engulfed in (which could very easily be spell resistant) and when you think about it, the only known potion that would help that problem would be Sleekeasy's Hair Potion. And I'm betting he refuses to use that particular potion, seeing how it was invented by a Potter.
YoungStoney97 chapter 1 . 10/10/2018
I find it extremely hard to believe, the Cloak... a piece of DEATH'S OWN CLOAK... could be taken out by a normal muggle fire. Even with gasoline fueling it... a Primordial Diety wouldn't be phased, so neither would that which gives said Primordial its invisibility.
Concolor44 chapter 16 . 10/9/2018
Utterly beautiful! Thank you SO MUCH for sharing this vision.
Concolor44 chapter 15 . 10/9/2018
You are KILLING me with these menus! I've got to try making some of them.

The love Harry and Daphne have for each other has made me tear up more than once. My wife and I having been blissfully married for thirty-five years, I can attest and recommend marrying your best friend. Good on them.
Concolor44 chapter 12 . 10/9/2018
That paragraph where Phillip received his Firebolt was Pure Gold!
Concolor44 chapter 11 . 10/9/2018
You drop these wonderful little bon mots here and there in the story like luscious flakes of dark chocolate on a slice of cheesecake. I'm definitely going to have to steal a few of them. Fair warning.
1,628 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 .. Last Next »