Reviews for Partners
librarywitch chapter 2 . 4/24/2009
Thanks for another well done chapter. I love the wizard culture that you have built. Very well thought out. I am so looking forward to the next installment. Good work and thanks for sharing.
Wolfric chapter 2 . 4/24/2009
I continue to enjoy your fine story. This is a bit of a whirlwind romance but as long as Harry and Daphne are OK with it, who am I to complain? I assume that you want to move on to other things and I look forward to going along. Thanks for writing. W.
ladywatertiger chapter 2 . 4/24/2009
Great Chapter beautiful detail showing Wizard culture PS Rowan is also known as Mountain Ash a messy ash producing red berries in the fall. I appreciate your footnotes you are really fleshing out your back gound will Harry have ironclad adult status through marrige contract or Sirius Will or purblood law? hope to see another chapter soon!
Fibinaci chapter 2 . 4/24/2009
It was just a throw away thing, to get her out of the way romantically, but I liked Harry's knowing that Hermione and Viktor were still writing each other. Clearly Viktor is playing to win and knows to start with friends first.

I think Harry's damn the torpedos mentality might also be explained by what happened with Cho and also him seeing how Sirius was alone.
Slay3r89 chapter 1 . 4/24/2009
Good chapter, update soon (:
Kensington chapter 2 . 4/24/2009
A part of me does cringe at how fast things are advancing between Harry and Daphne. While I've seen relationships advance faster (I know a woman who met a man at a party - next night they're married in Vegas, 7 years later they're still married), it pushes credibility at how fast they're advancing.

Other than that, I'm liking this so far. I like the focus on Daphne. We've seen Harry post-OotP going through training done to death, so it's nice to see a new perspective. I'm looking forward to how you handle Harry's new responsibilities with the Black and Potter titles and the Order of the Pheonix, although I hope you don't make him too powerful.

As with the last chapter, this is an incredibly readable fic. Looking forward to the next installment.
Irishfighter chapter 2 . 4/24/2009
Awesome chapter
kewr69 chapter 2 . 4/24/2009
Great story so far. i look foward to the next installment.
Lord of All chapter 2 . 4/24/2009
Great chapter

Though I was wondering how Dumbledore, Hermoine didn't send Harry a letter asking why he ran away etc.

Other than that it was good.

Thanks a lot & please try & update soon. This is your best story yet.
Wonderbee31 chapter 2 . 4/24/2009
Good section here, and it looks like the two of them are getting ready to cut a swath in the wizarding world that's not been seen before. Liked how they are able to be with one another, and that Harry tried to do right by Daphne, even if he should have realized that he could've consulted with her a bit at first. Nice and looking forward to the next part, and what their new titles will cause when the others try to bend them to their will.
RobC chapter 2 . 4/24/2009
Great part, smart to lock down the marriage contract. Looking forward to them Dealing with Vermin. :)

Rob
Silo666 chapter 2 . 4/24/2009
ncie to see u updated in 2 days hope to see more soon
Treck chapter 2 . 4/24/2009
I give it two hours from when Dumbles finds out about the marriage and he's trying to get it over turned.
ROBERT-19588 chapter 2 . 4/24/2009
Only TWO Keys?

Harry only has TWO vaults?

Harry needs to become emancipated.

Harry needs to goto Gringotts and have a look at his parant's Original will(s).

Harry needs to goto Gringotts and have a skills and heritage test run on him, as well check for any magical Blocks and tracking devices on him or his thangs.

- Harry needs to see what skills he has that he does not know about.

- Harry needs to see what other families he is relatd to, IE:

Arthur Pendragon, Godric Griffindor, Merlin, Etc.

- Harry needs to see what blocks (on his magic or himself, any tracking

devices or spells on him.)

- If Harry finds out he only related to the Potters, at least he checked.

Same goes for the Blocks and spells, if he finds none, at least he checked.

Harry needs to get Winky to help him, as Dobby has already joined him.

What are Harry & Daphne going to do when they return to Hoswarts?

I think it would be better if Harry & Daphne did NOT RETURN to Hogwarts and get private teachers for them.
SkySeven chapter 2 . 4/24/2009
I absolutely loved it. I'm not sure what your criteria is for a story "sticking", but I'm enamored with this. Please keep it going!
1,628 | « Prev Page 1 .. 96 103 104 105 106 107 108 .. Last Next »