Reviews for Partners
SkySeven chapter 1 . 4/23/2009
As your devoted reader, I'm going to be following you wherever you take me. You have yet to disappoint!
imgonnadie chapter 1 . 4/23/2009
Excellent story so far. Please do continue to write
Snapehater chapter 1 . 4/23/2009
Oh great story so far well done

i can not wait to read more

until the next chapter keep up the good work :)
iamstu chapter 1 . 4/23/2009
Good start looking forward to seeing where you take this.

Daphne grabbed a stick as if she knew Harry's wand was broken so her reaction when Harry states this seems out of place. Harry accepted Daphne's view of Hermione very quickly, as one of his first friends a little more loyalty may have been in order; I did like the argument he gave about no one being perfect.

Good luck with this. Cheers
thisismynewpennamegreatisntit chapter 1 . 4/23/2009
Heh I really like any story involving DG, but nontheless this is quite good.

You could improve your intimate/emotional moments and conversations (they read a bit sterile). Don't do it all flowery with ohh and ahh but so that your story conveys the emotion of the moment.

Sorry for rough english, it is only my third language.
rio45 chapter 1 . 4/23/2009
Wow great start I cant wait for more.
Thyrokio chapter 1 . 4/23/2009
Pretty good, I'm slightly curious to what made him apparate to a home of his like that but otherwise its nice.

Good work
Yunaine chapter 1 . 4/23/2009
Very nice start.

I noticed one logical error, or at least depending on the reactions of the characters.

-story-quote-

Daphne went outside and found a stick that he could use as a dummy to practice wand movements until he got a new wand.

...

“I’ll need a new wand as well.”

Both the Greengrasses looked horrified.

-story-quote-

The 'until he got a new wand' makes it look as if Daphne already knows that his old wand is gone. Yet her reaction later on makes it seem as if she didn't know.

I'm looking forward to the continuation of this and good luck on the HP/GD fic as well :).
egamtaerg chapter 1 . 4/23/2009
i like this story. most that make the romance go slow tend to drag it on for too long and it gets annoying. i like the way daphne and harry met also. it was pretty original
The Matt Silver chapter 1 . 4/22/2009
Im new to your work, but I like a good HPDG fic (Also, I'm going to check out your other two fics for sure). I like this chapter. It introduces everything well, and lets the characters take charge. So yeah, good stuff. Keep it up
Lord of All chapter 1 . 4/22/2009
Nice start.

I really like Harry/Daphne pairing.

Looking forward to the next chapter.

Thanks & update soon.
darthdrew1704 chapter 1 . 4/22/2009
dude this is going to be one most interesting story i do hope you update again soon,

darth
Cateagle chapter 1 . 4/22/2009
I like this story so far and the whirlwind romance is not out of place for the conditions it occurs in. Those who placed these two in those conditions are *not* going to appreciate the results of their efforts as you're going to get a very strongly bound and powerful couple here. I'm not sure who's going to end up being the most unhappy, Cyrus, Vernon, Tommy-boy, or Dumbles but they've all played their part in forging this matched pair and all will receive just recompense for their efforts; I do hope they appreciate just what they've created.
Profigy chapter 1 . 4/22/2009
Hi,

good story so far, I'm glad to hear yo
Pinion King chapter 1 . 4/22/2009
Hm. Not bad, but way too fast. Harry accepts a Slytherin too easily, he has been constantly told Slytherins are evil and not to trust them, and Daphne doesn't seem to have a personality that got her into Slytherin, she's too soft and too open.

Harry's reaction to a girl sleeping in his bed, the Harry we know would be terrified. He doesn't have enough courage with girls to even ask one out, and the fact that he tells who beat him without hesitation, Harry bottles everything up and is reluctent to tell anyone what his 'relatives' did to him.

You also said this was going to be a Daphne based story, but you kept on switching back to Harry, if its Daphne based we aren't going to know what Harry is thinking, or how for that matter Harry was beaten.

PK