Reviews for Partners
Sadhaka chapter 5 . 2/3/2018
You skipped the sex. That's your choice but why are you more comfortable detailing abuse, violence, death and not sex? You ever wonder why violence is more acceptable than two people living each other?
Sadhaka chapter 2 . 2/3/2018
What does it feel like to grab a girls bum? Sight, touch, hearing, smell, when you skip this kind of stuff your story lacks immersion. You tell me what's happening but I don't feel it because you don't put me in it.
Sadhaka chapter 2 . 2/3/2018
No descriptions. Whats the room look like, bathroom, how about what they look like. Girl comes to bed u tend to notice how she looks, paint a picture. We don't even know what the elf or mother look like.
SomeoneWithTasteDoA chapter 5 . 2/3/2018
Why does every single story that involves close ties to the DMLE always say they'll be tried for first degree murder? Seriously? They're at war! It's been declared in your own story! You don't get to sentence anyone in a combat zone like that. Holy hell. They took lives of terrorists that were caught in the act of attacking a major trade center. Are you kidding me?
JanieOhio chapter 16 . 2/2/2018
great job. it was interesting reading it so from Daphne's perspective. very enjoyable. thanks!
stevefocus chapter 16 . 1/30/2018
This is the second time I’ve read this story and I enjoyed it just as much as the first time, amazing story.
Guest chapter 5 . 1/19/2018
Good
Guest chapter 4 . 1/18/2018
Good
Sefera chapter 16 . 1/15/2018
Very, very Good! I'm favoriting this...
jumpingninjo chapter 16 . 12/25/2017
that was awesome minus the death of Harry at the end but it was awesome especially since they li ed a long happy life it was awesome
Guest chapter 16 . 12/19/2017
Awesome nuff said
xNaruHina chapter 14 . 12/16/2017
That was an extremely heartfelt chapter. Well done, I loved it a lot.
xNaruHina chapter 11 . 12/16/2017
Does Daphne not train nearly every day? Does she not, consistently, fire off hundreds of spells in quick succession? She should not have been magically drained, not even close.
NataS666 chapter 1 . 12/15/2017
I've read this story twice... And always come back to read just that AWESOME introduction... I don't know why... but it always makes me want to cry... Like a sense of doom is near :D
Diablo Largato chapter 1 . 12/11/2017
this story is no good, that invisibility cloak is from death itself its destruction would likely cause havoc to erupt. even the elder wand cant be destroyed even though harry tried it came back to him in one piece same with the stone. besides it was his fathers before him, and everyone knows what harry did to marge for insulting his parents do you think harry would not do something worse for destroying or trying to to destroy the possessions he has from his family. no way!
1,628 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »