Reviews for Partners
Monster King chapter 16 . 11/4/2017
Great story I really liked it a lot good job writing the story.
Bronze chapter 6 . 11/2/2017
I freely admit that what a seven course formal meal is composed of is " ALL GREEK TO ME! ". I've never even been close enough to one of those type parties to even know where the building is at! :) I'm enjoying the story but I just know the ol' dark dank lump of mold will do something to put Harry in his place. And I don't mean the ol' brainless bearded wonder blunder either! If he's not senile then he absolutely must be braindead! He deliberately left a fifteen month old magical baby with abusive magic hating family and never checked up to be sure the child WOULD live to get his school invite! Thus his new title of the ol' brainless bearded wonder blunder.
rara avis91 chapter 15 . 11/1/2017
I can't help but correct you here since I just watched it yesterday with subtitles. It's Klaatu barada nikto. One of my faves! I'm enjoying this story as well. Can't wait for Last Casualties to update! Love your stories!
Guest chapter 16 . 10/28/2017
great story. Good twists and turns.
Thank you for your efforts.
And especially for Completing :)
Kimmytrainer chapter 6 . 10/26/2017
I'm starting to see how Dobby might, sorta, maybe like Daphne even more than Harry. Maybe. Lol it's hard to believe Dobby could ever like anyone more than Harry XD
One note about the ages. Lord Abbot is 40 while Lady Abbot is 35, and yet Lady Abbot was apprenticing to Madame Pomfrey when Lord Abbot wound up in the hospital wing with a quidditch injury. That would make Lady Abbot a second or third year when she was an apprentice. That seems a bit off.
Kimmytrainer chapter 4 . 10/26/2017
Amelia survived this time! Yay!
Kimmytrainer chapter 3 . 10/26/2017
I'm glad they went and helped Hermione :) and her parents too. Ron's a berk as usual. Fawkes? What? Please no Dumbles... he's SO not allowed on their property.
Kimmytrainer chapter 2 . 10/26/2017
Omg they're married! Wow. Can they share living quarters at Hogwarts as a married couple now? Hmm.
Bronze chapter 4 . 10/22/2017
Well Vulturesnot not going to be a very happy camper this night. You can bet anything you want that he intended to end the Bones Line this night. Unlike the ol' brainless bearded wonder blunder it's very likely that Madam Bones, whether or not she does become the next Minister, will force a loyalty oath on all employees of the ministry. If they swear on their magic they won't nor do support Vulturesnot, all the marked DEs will loose their magic. On the other hand, if they refuse to swear the oath, they'll be swimming in truth serum before the night's out. The down side for the ol' brainless bearded wonder blunder is it'll also take out all his spies at the same time. And old Vulturesnot'll be throwing one hell of a hissy fit after loosing all his people in the ministry. Then we come to what the three newest Lords and Lady can do to any of his captured DEs. No more " I was Imperioused! " bullshit to get off after passing a bag to gold to whomever.
Bronze chapter 3 . 10/22/2017
Of course the Dark Lord Dumbledore sent his familiar to contact and abduct Lord Potter/Lord Black! Harry is, after all, getting out from under his thumb and that just something he can't allow. Because it also means those power sapping wards will be gone allowing Harry to access his full magical powers. Now it doesn't say in the summary whether or not this story has Horcruxes in it nor whether Harry has one or not, so, if he does that would be another reason for Dark Lord Dumbledore to be worried. Even should Harry somehow eject that soul fragment form behind his scar Dark Lord Dumbledore will not believe it nor welcome it as good news. He's been planning Harry's martyrdom for sixteen years at least.
Bronze chapter 2 . 10/22/2017
So friggin' what she's a Slytherin! I've so far never read a story where she' dumber the Weasley. She always portrayed as being intelligent. Stand offish, but most of the stories I've read that talk about what goes on in Slytherin House, if she wasn't she'd likely have been Malfoy's or Nott's sex toy whether or not she was willing. In some, even Snape would've used her. As for the ol' brainless bearded wonder blunder, who plays at being a Light Lord, he ordered the portraits and ghosts NOT to report anything that goes on in that House to him. And I can truly see him doing so. He does, after all, allow Snape to do whatever he wants to the students of the other three Houses. Most especially Gryffindore. Because of this protection Snape has a blank cheque to do whatever he wants. It does make me wonder how, should Snape actually slip up and kill a student, the ol' brainless wonder blunder would or could protect him?
BillBrink chapter 16 . 10/21/2017
Loved it once more, for the third time. Thanks
Erposhio chapter 3 . 10/19/2017
To muggledad, awesome story. To you guys over in the UK, a question regarding aristocratic speak...what exactly does it mean when someone is called 'the longbottom of longottom' or 'the potter of potter' etc. etc. I've never seen that before and was curious.
mikewj93 chapter 2 . 10/19/2017
so it cost 15 k galleons to ward 3 houses to the moon and back, and it costs 25 k to buy a wife?
...riiiiiiiiight.
Vates Despero chapter 10 . 10/18/2017
Who the hell is Richard Granger? And what is his relation to Steven Granger, Hermione's father?
1,628 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »