Reviews for Partners
Guest chapter 16 . 5/11/2017
Damn, that was a good story. Well done.
Cwhit930 chapter 16 . 4/24/2017
Great story. Thank you for the share. Would love to know if daphne did to the dursleys. Thank you for the recommended stories.
G the Headmaster chapter 4 . 4/18/2017
Lost a chance for a minor cliffie!
Good chapter
xNaruHina chapter 6 . 4/13/2017
I really do not see how Dobby would ever be more devoted to Daphne than Harry... that is such an impossibility that matter itself ceasing to exist seems more probable.
xNaruHina chapter 5 . 4/13/2017
Maybe Amelia should build a bridge and get over herself as well. She is the head of the department of justice in a way and she is saying that justice doesn't really matter as much as one single person. Maybe she should consider that Harry could literally leave her to the slaughter and get away with it? Justice is supposed to be important but if she is saying he needs to get over himself just because he wants justice and needs to grow up then maybe she is better off dead since that basically is her saying that she is as corrupt as the ministry is at the moment. Expecting justice to be handed out is not being childish, in fact, it is part of the "adult world" as she put it.
xNaruHina chapter 3 . 4/12/2017
This was a great chapter. Their relationship is progressing in leaps and bounds, their interactions with each other and others are believable, and the part about dealing with Hermiones parents was done well. Overall, this is shaping up into a great stor y~
xNaruHina chapter 1 . 4/12/2017
The cloak made by Death itself was destroyed by mere fire? That is really hard to believe.
noreenklose chapter 16 . 4/5/2017
Wonderful story.
I really enjoyed reading it.
Thank you for writing.
I only wish you had included a few extra paragraphs about the DEEZ's, Voldy's, and the Dursley's punishments. (the harsher- - -the better!)
I loved the "new Azkaban".
I know, I've got a mean streak a mile wide when I see child abusers.
;-)
zariox.nightrow chapter 16 . 3/30/2017
This was a perfect aventure, damn, you're making me sob and smile at the same time.
G Fawkes chapter 12 . 3/28/2017
I probably caught it and said something last time. I deliberately did not, this time. Still, good to see Draco in jail, NOW. I had thought he already was, before Harry's smackdown. Maybe he was, and somebody was polyjuicing?
Heksy chapter 16 . 3/25/2017
*wipes away a tear* For a while I 'lived' in your story. Seeing, hearing, experiencing what your characters did. Thank you for sharing.
hunzbookwyrm chapter 16 . 3/17/2017
Great story . Loved the ending
Ravenclaw Midnight Blue chapter 1 . 3/10/2017
A well-written opening chapter. No spelling or grammatical errors spotted. However, Daphne's introduction gives the game away about her future far too soon...

In his moment of great need, did Harry's magic instinctively transport him to the Lake District area, considering that he didn't know about the Potter home there - or was it fate intervening?

Your focused and intelligent characterisation of Daphne and her family is interesting. Personally, I found JKR's canon stance of 'No Slytherin pupils must help Harry and his friends' to be too unrealistic - and I consequently made Daphne an ally in my last Harry Potter story. She's also appearing as an ally to Harry and company in the story I'm writing now.

I'll be continuing to read this story!
RMB
Rebmul chapter 8 . 3/9/2017
ok he just found out he can reinstate ppl why hasn't anyone brought up how casting out narcissa and draco would be a blow to the death eaters
Rebmul chapter 7 . 3/9/2017
hehehehhehheh and the wicked bitch is dead
1,636 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 27 .. Last Next »