Reviews for Partners
mumphie chapter 11 . 7/9/2019
I thought Draco killed a student - why is he freely walking around the school?
Anywho, love the story.
mumphie chapter 6 . 7/8/2019
Your seven course meal has me drooling! and envious.
DaisyFosterer chapter 7 . 7/6/2019
I’m just saying: you have A LOT of hate reviews. Like a lot. I don’t understand how either because your writing is awesome. I read over some of the reviews from chapter 5 hoping to figure out what a simile I had thought was hilarious but forgot was but ended up reading a lot of not very kind reviews. Most of them pointed out ‘mistakes’ hat weren’t even mistakes. I just want to say that your writing is amazing and that all of those ‘mistakes’ I see a good reason behind therefore they aren’t mistakes. Like someone saying that a pure blood wouldn’t say they don’t want grandkids before they are 18. They graduate at 18 (unless you’re Harry or Neville), so it totally makes sense.
FlowerChild23 chapter 16 . 6/25/2019
HOLY COW THAT WAS AMAZING. LOVE IT.
FlowerChild23 chapter 11 . 6/25/2019
This is really good but i am confused. Chapter 10 you said malfoy was caught having used the killing curse to kill the other prefect and that he would be charged with murder. Chapter 11 Malfoy is still in the school and had to offer either an apology or duel to the death with harry. I'm going to keep reading to see if there is a path for this but that just through me through a loop.
paink1ller chapter 16 . 6/24/2019
I love this story, from the beginning to the end.

I started this at like 2am and didnt stop reading it until now at 11am, I messed up my sleep schedule and thats okay cause it was a good story.
HarryPotterFangirl85 chapter 16 . 6/22/2019
Loved this story (other than the few inconsistencies I’ve already commented on) and I now regret waiting so long to begin reading it.
HarryPotterFangirl85 chapter 13 . 6/21/2019
Why is Harry reaching for his glasses? I thought he had the fancy new contacts that were self cleaning and whatnot now.
HarryPotterFangirl85 chapter 11 . 6/21/2019
Ok. Thought Draco was in Azkaban for using the killing curse on Terry Boot, but he’s back in this chapter again?
chrisd312002us chapter 12 . 5/13/2019
How can Draco get arrested for killing a student, then get smacked down by Harry for insulting Daphne while he is in Azkaban for life?
Garnetio Solozari chapter 16 . 5/9/2019
This story broke me. And I mean the good broke. My only regret is that this set a bar for both romance and bittersweet endings I will never reach. This will forever be the sun to my Icarus.
InsertGenericNameHere chapter 16 . 4/23/2019
I really enjoyed this story.
Bronze chapter 4 . 4/17/2019
The one thing I've noticed about the stories where Moldysnort attacks Amelia Bones is either Fumblemort knows and does nothing to help or he doesn't know regardless of his supposed spy in Moldysnorts' ranks. Of course there is one other that I've only found in the story Jedi Potter where Fumblemort came to Madam Bones house during the attack but only to insure she died. Harry arriving and interfering in that outcome angered Fumblemort very greatly. So I can see Fumblemort knowing about the attack on the Bones manor but doing nothing to stop it. It would, after all, be for the greater good don't ya know.
slytherinsal chapter 16 . 4/4/2019
Good story
slytherinsal chapter 5 . 4/3/2019
A lot of whether it passes to anyone closer than a 1st cousin is the whim of the monarch. Also a peerage which dies out can be revived by the monarch in the same family or another. And get this, with historical events causing a peerage to be defunct, like failing to swear fealty to the right monarch, there was a baron in the time of Queen Elizabeth I who was, if I recall correctly, simultaneously the 9th, 6th and 1st baron of his name because of the religious wars of the previous century. Crazy, yes, but as Gilbert and Sullivan said in 'Pirates of Penzance' "For all their faults we love our house of peers."
And I strongly doubt if Wizards would have baronetcies, as baronet was a title invented by James I and VI, so he could get the dosh for selling it to people who wanted to be ennobled. Venal little swipe, he also executed 200 women he claimed were witches while he was still just the Scottish king because his ship was caught in a storm. [no I don't like him.]
1,628 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »