Reviews for Partners
slytherinsal chapter 1 . 4/3/2019
Funnily enough I also independantly came up with Torqueo to be used by a duellist of questionable morals and a cruel streak as it isn't an unforgiveable. His speciality was using a glue spell on his opponent's feet and then casting torqueo so they ended up with their feet almost wrenched off.
bones71 chapter 16 . 4/1/2019
That was excellent I loved the twists and turns of the story. The fact that you can almost feel how much they loved each other is a true testament to your writing. Oh Min how I cried for you. I love the 15 it's the 1st time I've read anything about them and I have to say it's something JK should have used also to help stop Voldysnorts. The epilogue was one of the best written that I have read. Thank you for this awesome story
Erposhio chapter 16 . 3/25/2019
Truly wondrous!
Guest chapter 16 . 3/23/2019
I’ve goto just say thank you for this.
I enjoyed the whole story but you epilogue was one of the very best I’ve read. Thank you
Daniel2398 chapter 16 . 3/15/2019
Once again, an excellent read
littlespite chapter 16 . 3/14/2019
Great story thanks
Mei fa-chan chapter 16 . 2/25/2019
Loved it!
MSgt SilverDollar and Snake chapter 2 . 2/12/2019
It's your story and a damn good one, just tell the poo bears to piss off and find sonething else to read.
~~ Snake ~~
Tenjo chapter 4 . 2/7/2019
I’m mildly confused about his response to Molly versus his response to Albus. Molly is already ingrained in his mind as overbearing and closed minded, and he’d already accepted those flaws so her actions really shouldn’t have been a shock to him. Albus on the other hand, was always held in high regard until Harry discovered just how bad he was, knowingly sending him to be abused and intentionally making him weaker in the face of the most powerful dark wizard in centuries. He still hadn’t accepted or fully grasped just how twisted Albus was and Albus’ response was much more offensive than Molly’s, both in the sense that it was patronising to no end and literally accused Daphne of being a dark witch, just like her father, who, Harry knew she utterly despised. If it were me, I’d want to lop off Albus’ head ASAP.
Tenjo chapter 2 . 2/7/2019
... first Daphne mentions having dated two boys. Then she mentions that her and Tracey stayed away from dating altogether. Now, Tracey has been dating for a year. It’s so wildly inconsistent.
Tenjo chapter 1 . 2/7/2019
I’ve never liked describing someone’s body in books, it’s so hard to do properly since it always defaults to one of the main body types. Short and skinny. Short and fat. Tall and lanky. Tall and muscular. In the attractive girls’ cases, their curves are always in the right place. So they all end up looking roughly the same, the only difference being how big those curves are. It’s not detailed enough and detailing it properly isn’t just incredibly difficult, it would take numerous paragraphs.
Diana chapter 14 . 1/20/2019
I really enjoy the story. The plot line is excellent. A few minor things. Rockwood was captured in an earlier chapter, but then he turns out to be attacking Hogwarts. Malfoy is arrested for doing the killing curse, and then in a later chapter Harry slaps him down at school. Again just minor things
Liancher chapter 2 . 1/15/2019
'Play your cards right' is a reference to the HEA, isn't it?
Jimbocous chapter 15 . 1/12/2019
Thanks for a great (re)read!
fan-of-all-fanfic chapter 2 . 1/2/2019
wow a fallout new vegas reference
1,628 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »