Reviews for Partners
ghjsajekhgjkreart chapter 4 . 5/9/2009
The marriage thing was WAY too quick, even with a whirlwind romance. But, you've probably gotten tons of reviews stating that very thing, so I won't mention it any further.

The thing I have enjoyed the most was Harry getting involved in politics. I love those kinds of stories and believe that they come closest to being "realistic" when it comes to Independent!Harry. I like Super!Harry stories, but when they're coupled with political prowess, knowledge, tons of money, etc., etc., they become utterly unbelievable.
imgonnadie chapter 4 . 5/9/2009
Excellent chapter.
SkySeven chapter 4 . 5/9/2009
I continue to love this story. I've never read a HP/DG fic before this one, but this one has sold me!
Final Sleeper chapter 4 . 5/9/2009
I just needed to point out one thing in your notes. Your 4th law's example does not match. A teapot is not organic.

Sorry, it would have irritated me to much if I didn't point that out.

I really like the story and want to see more of it. I don't have anything to point out as being a problem and that is why I generally avoid reviewing, I prefer to give some form of help to authors, if I can't I prefer to keep my mouth shut. So please don't misunderstand if I don't review, it just means that I think you're doing a great job and don't need me mucking about.
Wolfric chapter 4 . 5/9/2009
Fine chapter. I enjoyed it. I want to see the story develope. How do 4 votes make a majority out of 15? Perhaps I have forgotten, are there only 7 of the 15 left? Thanks for writing. W.
kcl chapter 4 . 5/9/2009
I discovered this fic when it was only two chapters. I must have missed the ch 3 update, but saw the ch 4 notice today. All I can say is "Wow!" This story is so much better at 4 chapters than 2 that its hard to describe. I read the story again from the beginning and now I'm truly hooked. Now instead of just interested in where you're taking the story, I can hardly wait for the next update! Great job evolving this into such a good tale. Thanks!
Fibinaci chapter 4 . 5/9/2009
well the first big hurdle of having Mdam Bones alive to take the Minister's job was nicely handled.
alfred7188 chapter 4 . 5/9/2009
i Personally would have liked to have read about what happened after Harry and Daphne left the Weasleys, and not as a Recollection as i think you may do later in the story
the scatterbrained oracle chapter 4 . 5/9/2009
This is an exceedingly interesting premise. I like your focus on Wizarding society and politics. A thoroughly enjoyable read.
hex4292 chapter 4 . 5/9/2009
Very good chapter. Again, I liked the length and update speed, can't wait for next chapter and can't wait even more for them to go to Hogwarts and/or have the confrontation with Dumbledore.
hpnut1 chapter 4 . 5/9/2009
I loved the chapter and how the story is going!
Irishfighter chapter 4 . 5/9/2009
Great chapter
taintedlegacy chapter 4 . 5/9/2009
Damn...Voldermort moves fast! I can't wait to see what they do next, hopefully Green Hills is safe! Keep up the good work and update soon!
red-jacobson chapter 4 . 5/9/2009
nice long chapter, thank you! I enjoyed Harry's spanking of Molly, and seeing Arthur smack the snot out of Ron was fun as well! *GRIN*

I'm glad that you are keeping Amelia alive, she's got potential to be a really fun character.

red
BARON2462 chapter 4 . 5/9/2009
Great chapter very well written and entertaining i loved the part with the weasley's glad to see the twins in harry's cornor. Will anymore of the 15 be joining forces with harry,neville,and susan?. Iam looking forward to see harry and daphne's first meeting with dumbles it should be great job with this chapter thanks so much for posting it.
1,628 | « Prev Page 1 .. 89 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 .. Last Next »