Reviews for Code Geass: The Perfect World
Sakura Yui chapter 5 . 12/5/2013
wow! this story is well writteb.. ahaa.. nice to read and I often smiled when reading what you narrated.. it's entertaining! :)

though I can't wait for the entrance of our main character there.. :)
darkwitch27 chapter 5 . 9/1/2013
Your story is good.
I hope you will still update this story.
3HaH3 chapter 5 . 6/18/2013
hello, I like! the next chapter I will wait impatiently, please upload it as quickly as possible, I love this story, I was surprised and delighted, greetings and goodbye.

ps: is my favorite story, sorry if misspelled, since no English.

goodbye.
SayCheshire chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
Your narrative sounds very pretentious. I don't like bashing fics, such as, "She got herself shot for trying to be involved too much, all for foolish infatuation. Either way, it is not my place to judge."

I don't particularly like Shirley. I can ship Lelouch with her, Kallen or C.C. It's all the same to me, but I'm disappointed that a story with an interesting, fluffy premise bashes her, not because it's Shirley, but because it's bashing.

On a helpful note, I think you're being too formal, not only in your narrative, but also with the dialogue. I felt like you were talking down to me, as if I was a kid. Like with the last line, "Absent minded no?"
Guest chapter 5 . 1/1/2013
Such a masterpiece. Such a genius. I praise you!
Guys if you want to know who's this 'Catherine' is read Toph's story called 'The Gallery' :)
Please update Mr. Toph *jumps on the cliff saying "MMMMOOOORRREEE"*
Guest chapter 5 . 1/1/2013
You're such a genius, on how original and magnificent is your writting style, please continue its getting more interesting, i hope the next chapter is that Lelouch and the 'Catherine' girl is now part of the story in chapter 6, something is saying in my mind Catherine is C.C :) Please update sooner please oh please..
ChainedThoughts chapter 5 . 1/10/2012
i don't like this story i LOVE it!

what's Milly up to now? xDD but seriously, wouldn't most ppl get in trouble for breaking and entering. O.O
renielle14 chapter 5 . 5/26/2011
your writing stylr puts more humor to the story i like it..

and plss update these
Geck09 chapter 5 . 9/4/2010
...That wasn't very nice, a cliffhanger of that proportion. Update this soon.
the dark euphie chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
took me forever to find this story. please continue it please.:)
Hilaire chapter 4 . 6/18/2010
OMG I almost died there. I was just browsing through the chapters, trying to decide if the story will interest me enough and all... and holy coconut, you just spoke of one of the best pairings in the series: JeremiahAnya! I didn't know anyone from the fandom would try her hand at this (okay, I know, but there's only terribly few of them, y'know?), and I'm so happy to see this! I love this perfect world! There's just something oddly appealing about Jeremiah with Anya; made even more interesting by the thirteen-year-gap between them. Wicked, I say.

I apologize for this mostly pointless review, but I thought I'd say you made my day with this story. Keep on writing!
nymphik13 chapter 5 . 6/11/2010
I love your writting style...

It was amusing, the plot for me is still not clear but i enjoy reading it, oh I have a feeling that christine is CC but I could be wrong...Please update soon
ForinaReal chapter 5 . 5/29/2010
I like this story

It's already very long since you first update and I see you got quite a bunch of reviews how about updating this story,

Honestly I really think this is very interesting...
KiKi Hayashi chapter 5 . 2/5/2010
*shakes the table and demands for more*
KiKi Hayashi chapter 4 . 2/5/2010
I love the way you handled Nina in this story. It's hard to find a fic that portrays her in a neutral light much less the cute light you shine on her when she's on stage.

And the constant rudeness. You, my lord, are a genius.