Reviews for A Revelation at Midnight
TheLuckyBottleOfPoison chapter 1 . 4/6
Oh yes, very well done indeed... *goes and reads he whole series again, again and then again*
tau.soul chapter 1 . 3/4
I totally appreciate the beautiful yaoi, but you might want to drop the "implied" on the last chapter description. I'm pretty sure taking someone else's clothes off and making out on a bed makes the relationship a bit more than that.
Patricia chapter 1 . 3/27/2014
Thumbs up. But I'm a bit disappointed that there were no lemons. :( but otherwise it was really good. :)
a.brief.dalliance chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
Wonderful ending to a fantastic series!
Naire.Naire chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
Awww, I loved the series! I want mooooore.

You've described Ciel's emotions and doubts perfectly. I felt bad for him when he thought he would be eaten.

Cute story :D
Wragziez chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
...*stares at screen* WHAT? THAT CAN'T BE IT?*SHAKES SCREEN* NO! *pouts* Damn you, but I also love you for this wonderful series, but also, no true Sebastian form...
Uchiha Riddle chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
Aiiiiiiiiieeeeeeee! I LOVED IT! OOOHHHHHHH! I'M SURE ETERNITY LOOKS VVEEERRRRYYYYY GOOOOOOOOD TO YOU NOW BOCCHAN! *Sigh* If only there was a nice long sex scene, *sigh*.
Vampire-to-B chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
Aaaaw...I want more...

Lol. Very nice story, I loved when Ciel told off Elizabeth. That was funny!
Demons Dancer chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
I have to say, I first read this almost a... year ago, I think? When it was first posted? And in all this time, I'm still enchanted with this story~ Wonderful job
ForgottenTales chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
I liked it. It was different than most, though there is a question on why Sebastian waited till the contract was over to take Ciel. Why not when he was still alive? Perhaps because Ciel was his master at that time?
Ashawyn chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
eep...*covers eyes while peeking from spaces*... love it!
Sony Boy chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
The end of your mini-series. I have to admite I liked them all. And am wondering if you will write anymore along/in this universe?
kitsuneluvuh chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
Yay! Sweet story! I think you should combine all the bits, though. It would be much easier... :D
Mireya Humbolt chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
Muchas felicicades recien pude leer la serie esta genail, felicidades'

Mireya Humbolt

Escribe masĀ”
morning means KH chapter 1 . 2/12/2010
...wow... again ;) I love your "story"! seriously! I haven't read so much Kuro-fics but this is most certainly the best so far! Like I said before, the language is great: not too hard but not too easy. And especially this last chap. ...hot, very hot! i love it! :D(sorry for rambling, it's late...)