Reviews for Story 7: Blast From the Past
justZiggy chapter 8 . 11/7/2012
Hmmm I knew that Miriam would be at the door, and I was hoping for a happy ending, but after I thought about it and cooled down a little I realized that your ending was better. Leaves us wanting more hhaha. So far I've loved everything you'we written and I'm kinda sad I only have one more to go.
justZiggy chapter 7 . 11/7/2012
I like southern people, i really do. I think their accents are cute. But seriously, I'm like a second away from strangling Miriam. It better not be her at the door or I'm going to lose it. I like the tension she brought, but right now I want her gone. poor Ziva
justZiggy chapter 6 . 11/7/2012
You better not break them up, that's all I have to say :)
justZiggy chapter 5 . 11/7/2012
I just hate seeing Ziva like that... or reading, whatever. I hope that everything will be ok soon. Another great chapter but... die Miriam Die. LOL
justZiggy chapter 4 . 11/7/2012
One of the best chapters yet, at least in my opinion. I know it's kind of stupid but I'm hoping Ziva is pregnant. That would be so cute, a little DiNozzo on the way. Anyway I'm getting a bit carried away. If I haven't said it already, i love how you incorporate the back story, their cases in. I'm hoping there will be some head slaping later, just because I love Tonys face just as Gibbs hand makes contact with his head. haha
justZiggy chapter 3 . 11/7/2012
I liked it a lot, it's nice to see Ziva jealous and I loved the Abby and Gibbs scene, I thought it was hilarious, koala bears haha. Thanks for another great chapter ;)
justZiggy chapter 2 . 11/7/2012
HAHA good. Let Ziva be jealous a little. Nice twist :)
mjg021182 chapter 8 . 11/27/2009
My husband thinks I'm nuts, cos I'm sitting here going "*gasp* no! nonono! argh!" all the way through this and the previous chapter, lol!

Great! Hated it and loved it at the same time! Hated how bad it was for Ziva and Tony, but loved the concept and the tension and the writing was really good.

mj
Monotufu chapter 8 . 5/18/2009
OMG I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT! I still want Ziva and Tony to gang up on Miriam because I HATE her! I can't wait for more, it's so good! Great Story
debook210 chapter 8 . 5/16/2009
interesting.. i like how although the ending is sad..tony stands up for his marriage,even though it may be too late..well can't wait to read your next thread!
BellaWriterChic chapter 8 . 5/16/2009
This was a good ending. I am so glad you decided to add another story! Even after it if you don't add another, other stories that may not be linked would still be good to read also.
M E Wofford chapter 8 . 5/16/2009
Tony should learn to hold his liquor better, my gosh!

But I like happy endings.

A lot.

And since there won't be one on the show this season how about a little happiness in the next part of this saga?

sniff

sniff

GOOD JOB!
LOZZEEEEEEEEEEEEYYYYYY chapter 8 . 5/16/2009
I LOVE IT BUT TONY AND ZIVA HAVE 2 GET BACK TO GETHER
Polillalex chapter 8 . 5/16/2009
No! Since you could finish this way the story, you must arrange it to have a happy end with so much that found it hard to them to come to it...

Poor Ziva, certainly only i wanted to beat loudly to miriam

Please do a new sequel where everything is solved, please !
Monotufu chapter 7 . 5/15/2009