Reviews for A Father Thing
ASDFGHKL;; PERFECTION
cindythechef chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
AWWWW I LOVE THIS :)
Belker chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
I can't believe I haven't read nor reviewed this one! It's brilliant. The real Tony that Weatherly lets us see a glimpse of once in a while is a really likeable (and understandably insecure in some situations) creature and Gibbs knows it. And Zack apparently! Loved a lot of lines in this, but one had me smiling: Tony's strained attempts at interaction... Just so!
B
MeLaNY8 chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
Good read! )
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
The kid and even Gibbs were right Tony does try to hard and can see right through the mask he hide behind.

And Tony doesnt realized it but Gibbs does care about him. Thats what Tony doesnt know or probably understands.
Lady Merlin chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
Aww! This was really adorable! esp. Gibbs about the last thing Zach said. Made me feel all warm and fluffy inside, even though I normally believe that Tony would be darn good with kids. *shrugs* but well written. Yum!

Love,

Lady Merlin
Space1Traveler chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
Love our Tony to pieces! Love your attitude in regards to WIPs too.
bMole chapter 1 . 2/23/2010
love your stories
ferryboat George chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
Aw, warm fuzzies. I love the Gibbs/Tony relationship, but too often in fanfic that slash takes on new meaning. It's nice to read a wonderful story that shows the relationship without taking it in a different direction. Great tag to the episode too.
newgal chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
Great job.
zatl chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
This was... well, I was gonna say cute, but that doesn't seem quite right.

sweet maybe...

anyway, from lack of being able to find a suitable descriptive adjective for your little one shot, let me just say i enjoyed reading it immensely.

I really liked the Gibbs/Tony father/son moment in there.

besides the Tiva, those father/son moments are my favorite part of the tv show. I ove it when people can capture that relationship and put it into words, something I haven't yet been able to do.

Great story. (That is actually one of my favorite episodes)

I love your add on.
cirtholien chapter 1 . 5/9/2009
Even though I haven't seen this episode yet (I think this may have to be an episode y'all have to show me while I'm up there! :D), it was still aw, so sweet! Poor Tony, being all children-inept, intimidated by a six-year-old. But it is so *fun* that Zach sees right through him with an uncannily Gibbs-like insight: he really *does* try too hard.

/As if he really cared one way or another whether or not kids liked him… “Is good with children” was just one of those things that looked good on your resume when you were looking to impress a hot date./

*dies* Oh, man, there was something about this phrase that just captured Tony overall...he might try to fool himself into thinking that...but he really obviously *does* care. Poor guy really does try way too hard, on everything. *hugs him*

And aw, I just loved that final father-son moment. Man, you are so good at this m'dear! The characters' voices, their little quirks and deeper personality traits...it's so awesome. Absolutely loved this!

(Oh, yeah, and this is Kelsi, if you couldn't tell...accumulating usernames right and left and leaving confusion in my wake... :D)
MrsChaucersSquire chapter 1 . 4/24/2009
Very nice. It was a cute summary to the show. Gibbs is so intuitive.
mirajo chapter 1 . 4/23/2009
Beautifully written and really insightful-as always. I loved the key idea here that Tony tries too hard, it's ture and it applies to more than just his relations with children.

I'm very happy that you're working on other multi-chaptered fics, and one-shots are great as well. I love your writing style and you've been missed! Thank you - M.
NickTonyK chapter 1 . 4/22/2009
Always enjoy a Tony/Gibbs father,son moment! Very good! I really hope you have a Tony story finished soon! If each chapter is as good as this, I know I'll love it!