Reviews for Family Portrait
Denise chapter 1 . 8/19
: - )
Wherever Girl chapter 1 . 10/26/2014
This was nice. Great set-up to lead to the plot, and very sweet.
Kountry101 chapter 1 . 8/26/2014
D'awww I liked how they were reminiscing over their old photos. Nice brother moment. :)
raphs fan chapter 1 . 4/30/2014
this was one the SWEETEST moments i have ever seen in my entire life
TheOneThatGotAway99 chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
Wow. That was amazing. I usually don't like reviewing when reading on my phone, but I couldn't take the chance of forgetting to tell you what I think. And what I think is that this is one of the greatest TMNT stories I've read to date (and believe me, I've read a lot). There wasn't anything terribly extraordinary about it, but I love it. It flowed beautifully. All the characters were (in my humble opinion) dead-on. It was just a moment taken of their everyday lives. A small snapshot, if you will. Not sure what it is about it that I loved so much, but I certainly enjoyed it. Thank you for that.

-TheOneThatGotAway99

P.S. bahaha! I agree, Spider-Man 3 was awful. 'Spiderman defeated evil and no one even noticed' xD that's because it only really took up ten minutes of the movie! Trust me boys, you are not missing much by missing the end!
Gatoconbotas964 chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
I know which picture you're referring to, and I love that you've made such a touching story to go with it.

I think you got the characters down pretty well, I especially appreciate in-character interactions in writing like that. The dialogue made me smile too. I could totally picture the guys saying that.

Nicely done. _0
ashleyjordan chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
I must say that I am extremely glad that I found your account and your wonderful ninja turtle stories. This one was so beautiful, sweet and sentimental. I still am so fascinated how you are able to portray all of the brothers and their home so realistically. Seriously, you do a wonderful job with each of their actions, reactions, dialouge, banter and individual comments that are so perfect to their personality. I loved this and it was very sweet and touching, a lovely tribute to them and their family memories as well as to Sneefee's most gorgeous and wonderful tmnt artwork(man I wish I could draw like that!). This was so cute, sweet and amazingly written...I loved the family fluff, cuteness and funny moments, especially the one line about Raph saying "when am I ever nice?" and Donny replying that he has a point. I love your work, thank you so very much and wonderful job once again!
Prophetella chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
ohh, very warm and fluffy with everyone in character! Good job!
Scribe of Turesa chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
Very nice!
Corona 1 chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
Aw. I liked it. Especially where you described what each of the guys was doing in the photo. Really sweet.
gypsywriter135 chapter 1 . 6/11/2009
I LOVE THAT PICTURE!

lol.

I have it saved as one of my fav's! And I'm so excited to see that you wrote a story about it! This is fabulous! :D
Mikefannumber1 chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
So cute!
KappaZombieGirl chapter 1 . 4/25/2009
That was very sweet. I liked it very much.
Raphs No.1 Girl chapter 1 . 4/24/2009
Loved it. :D

So funny and so sweet and cute. Perfect.

And I didn't think much of Spiderman 3 either. ;)
Kyaserin Marii chapter 1 . 4/23/2009
Wonderful :) I laughed, I awwed...I loved it!

(and don't worry about the movie...I hid my face and cringed during most of it )