Reviews for That Look
Eddyg125 chapter 1 . 10/19
For naruto he won't ever have a happy ending since every time he goes out with her he will see dudes who've most likely been with her. Really a good way to end this would be if he was able to properly move on.
itioministralis chapter 10 . 10/16
For anyone looking for reviews before starting to read, this is not a romance story. It's hurt/comfort featuring a slutty sensei, who could be called a teacher only in the loosest of terms and the mentally impaired canon Naruto. The writing is okayish, although the dialogues and plot feel like a Chinese light novel.
FenreldStormblade chapter 70 . 9/18
I will say this before anything... you tagged this all wrong... in the beginning there was friendship and possibly a hint of romance, but this is more of a drama hurt/comfort story.

However I will say this is well written and while I don't like how you had Anko being loose... it does suit her back story.

Well done. As shame it's been abandoned
I get that there's little reason in reviewing such an old fic, but for any future readers hopefully they see this before wasting there time. This is just Naruto loves Anko but finds out she's a slut who fucks every guy who crosses her path, including his sensei. It's basically a Naruto cuck fic with no real resolution to their relationship not that any guy would actually want to date/marry a woman who when you go out with her literally every guy you see has most likely dicked her
really its just one long bad tease and thats about it. Doesnt really have anything
woooow. soooo depressing?
Gets with the girl that fucks the entire village lol you are a fucking weird ass author
The alter ego chichi is dumb
I can just imagine guys going up to Naruto say how good a lay she was and how they screwed her before him if they ever did get married. Poor dude.
corjca1 chapter 5 . 6/15
nice teachers i wonder what they do if his parents were there they would cry like babies hell is too good for those teachers
corjca1 chapter 4 . 6/15
what they are doing an inocent blessed child he didnt ask to be burden with 9 tailed fox they are the real demons not an inocent child of god when they die they will answer for there evil cruelty to an orphon child inocent of any crime or sin
HoboBaby chapter 1 . 4/9
I hate the fact Naruto is a cuck. You really made him fall in love with a woman who fucked his teacher, and half the village. Why would we want to read a story of Naruto being a pussy? Would be better if you didn't finish this story.
Seamarvel19 chapter 70 . 4/8
It really annoys me that anko is just a slut in this fic and it took her years to get her act together but other then that it's a really good fic
Itachi: "A ninja should not seek revenge"
Also Itachi: *plans for Sasuke to kill him*
1. 2 million ryo to prevent a war is nothing considering that Asuma's bounty is 35 million ryo just because he was one of the guardian shinobi 12

2. Jacking off with a salmon would honestly be slightly pleasing, you'd be surprised

3. It's funny how you respond to being called arrogant and egotistical by being arrogant and egotistical
8,072 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »