Reviews for That Look
SuperVegitoFAN chapter 4 . 1/8/2014
im pretty sure ankos cover is a dragonball reference which leads to this funny detail

ankos current english va is laura bailey, whom ALSO voiced child chichi in db.
now THATS FUNNY!
Krik chapter 70 . 1/5/2014
I have to say this is an awsome story and thank you for makeing a naruanko story that anko isnt sex craved though out the whole thing and is a real person ( yes i know she's fictional ). Its nice to read a story thats not " hey im naruto bitchs bow down to me " type so thanks and keep up the good work
Ragnar92 chapter 17 . 12/22/2013
Um... were did Naruto find out who his dad is?
chiposkippy chapter 60 . 12/21/2013
this is a great story if people complain then that is their problem
TrueRedDragonGodEmperor chapter 70 . 12/18/2013
I have really enjoyed this story thus far. I am glad that Naruto has gotten over himself. He was starting to become really irritating. I hope his foolishness doesn't get Anko and him killed. I look forward to the next installment of this story.
TrueRedDragonGodEmperor chapter 24 . 12/17/2013
Interesting story. Although I find it strange that since Naruto had a better childhood then he did in canon the rest of his life and the life of his friends has gotten worse.
Guest chapter 70 . 12/14/2013
man don't u think its been far too loooonnnngggggg to update another chapter
jordan.s.jeter chapter 70 . 12/13/2013
I literally read all 70 chapters in two days because I just couldn't stop reading! What would this pairing be called?.. NaruAnko I suppose? Well it's a damn fine story and I wish you would keep adding to it!
SilentKiller chapter 70 . 12/12/2013
It isn't complete... God, this is an interesting story but why is it isn't complete?
Sparkysbro201 chapter 42 . 12/12/2013
Harsh. But good for Naruto for standing up for himself and his beliefs. Same for Anko and hers.
Sparkysbro201 chapter 26 . 12/11/2013
'"You got me drunk twice and then stripped me"' Tact, Naruto does not have.
Sparkysbro201 chapter 24 . 12/11/2013
Woah. Go Shikamaru.
Sparkysbro201 chapter 23 . 12/11/2013
Great coping mechanism!
Sparkysbro201 chapter 19 . 12/11/2013
That was great!
Sparkysbro201 chapter 16 . 12/11/2013
'"It's been awhile since a girl gave me tongue."' This is why Anko is one of the funnest characters to read.
7,613 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »