Reviews for That Look
Guest chapter 70 . 7/10/2015
It would be awesome if you'd finish this please? I read all this in one sitting and am craving more.
Guest chapter 25 . 6/23/2015
Dude I am going to say that this story is really dark because the wave mission was a fail and lots of people died because naruto wasn't there. The chunnig exams was dark during he second phase ( Damn shikamaru is really scary when wants to, not to even metion he killed gaara ) what else is going to happen
By the way great story
jtcookie96 chapter 70 . 6/22/2015
um hi. i'm not sure if you are continuing this story or not. but i hope you are. i love this story and this is actually one of my favorite shippings. i'm sure you are currently busy with other stories, but if you could, could you maybe finish this one? i'm not like those asshole trolls or whatever kids from my generation are calling them nowadays. but anyways great story and i hope you finish it. um just pm me if you want to reply. if not that's okay too. have a nice day or night where ever you live.
candsandn chapter 70 . 6/19/2015
Are you ever going to finish this story?
MeisterJohnny chapter 70 . 6/9/2015
Well... first off: good job. You are a very talented writer.

I have to admit for a short time I thought like 'how could he make Anko sleep with Kakashi and other guys?! How could he kill Choiji, Gaara and Ino?' ... but I see that the story, your story, had to be this way to make NarutoxAnko really special and to have a reason for the ongoing war. Furthermore it's something new. And that so few young ninjas died in the original is just unreasonable.
While reading I felt really sad and I shed some tears... so good job with writing.

I wish you would have continued this Fanfiction, open endings are always a pain in the ass, but it is up to you, we can't force you to continue for the sake of enjoying your story.

4 things I wish you have done: Naruto and Anko to have sex earlier, a good or multiple good Naruto lemons, continued writing or at least posted one last short chapter with all the paths you had planned to end the story.

I think optimal to continue the story may be a sort of showdown: team Orochimaru vs team Itachi vs team Deidara vs team Suna vs team Konoha. Or something like that. Then Naruto should beat the crap out of the rest of Akatsuki and become Hokage with Anko as his wife. But... there is no way you would end this story this way, right? You would kill Anko in the upcoming battle :(
Neji99 chapter 70 . 5/30/2015
You should at least complete it please
foresha-forecast chapter 13 . 5/27/2015
anko will use naruto's promise near the end of the story to actually marry the kid
calilove chapter 70 . 5/22/2015
Its a real shame this was not continued.. I see heavy elements of it in 'Small Changes' by Digitize27, but its just not the same..
Guest chapter 70 . 5/9/2015
Another half assed fic where they potray Anko as a Slut.
RyouFuchiKyou chapter 70 . 4/15/2015
Most impressive. In the span of two or three days I have finished this. 94/100
Animelover1663 chapter 70 . 4/1/2015
Please for the love of all things holly don't stop this story it's amazing. Please update as soon as possible.
Guest chapter 60 . 3/29/2015
I love you.
Guest chapter 42 . 3/29/2015
Oh noo...man what happened to Naruto's "If that what it means to be wise, than I'd rather be a fool for life!" thing?

meh I guess that cold steel attitude fits this story more than the canon naruto.
Guest chapter 40 . 3/29/2015
This is gonna be good.
Guest chapter 27 . 3/29/2015
Man, I love this story. It's so good and it leaves me feeling sick to my stomach.
7,773 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »