Reviews for That Look
Spidersauce chapter 46 . 1/10/2020
Honestly hope he doesn't go crawling back to her. I half expect he will, but I can hope not.
Spidersauce chapter 44 . 1/10/2020
Just hope he doesn't sleep with Ayame and toss her asidehope he knows she doesn't deserve that.
(never asking a boy out implies to me not used to casual sex)
Spidersauce chapter 44 . 1/10/2020
Yay. Ayame was the first to care about him, at this point I'd genuinely be happier with her and Naruto than Anko and Naruto.
Spidersauce chapter 40 . 1/10/2020
"She'd been looked down on and insulted before, but it was very different when it came from someone you actually loved."
Does she not realize the monumental levels of hypocrisy? She's been doing that to him even earlier that very day. And he loves her. She goes on and complains about double standards? After that?
And good for Naruto. Finally standing up for himself.
Spidersauce chapter 39 . 1/10/2020
And Naruto is a virgin, can't even kiss without passing out, and chases after Anko faithfully despite her not being committed to or really caring about him much at all.
You know it's bad when he's just as pathetic as canon Naruto despite all the changes.
Spidersauce chapter 39 . 1/10/2020
. . . Just a few chapters ago you had Naruto give honest advice that Sakura should quit. Now he says he literally never imagined someone would quit?
I suppose there was a chapter staying you went on hiatus, but I'm mostly assuming you went back and reread your own story before continuing again. Guess not o.o
Spidersauce chapter 38 . 1/10/2020
She's right though. He's a little bitch, she treats him like a littble bitch, and he lets her treat him like a little bitch.
Of course she'll call him gaki.
And he's still a whiny little five year old. That part is honestly disgusting.
Spidersauce chapter 37 . 1/10/2020
Naruto's utter lack of anything resembling a spine is starting to make this story painful to read.
Spidersauce chapter 36 . 1/10/2020
All that training and he can't even keep up with Anko?
Or is this like with Jiraiya letting anything with a pair of tits kick his ass?
Spidersauce chapter 33 . 1/10/2020
This reminds me. I would have thought Itachi would track down and kill Orochi in rage. I always had it in my head that ks why Orochi wanted Sasuke's trust and trained him at allto delay until Itachi could be dealt with.
It's well known Orochi wanted Itachi's body and dissuaded from that course rather strongly ;o
(I think, that could be fanon I I don't know anymore)
Spidersauce chapter 27 . 1/10/2020
This story got dark in a hurry.
Spidersauce chapter 26 . 1/10/2020
I can't help but think Anko would have beaten all that bragging out of Naruto over the years. I know canon Naruto did it, which is why you are, but this isn't canon. He had Anko and she wouldn't put up with that shit.
Spidersauce chapter 24 . 1/10/2020
Nara Shikamaru. Not just a Nara, a clan reputed for producing genii. But considered a genius amongst Nara.
And Gaara made it Shikamaru's sole goal in life to kill him.
Oops?
Spidersauce chapter 22 . 1/10/2020
I feel like Asuma wouldn't be that stupid. Gaara is a well known murderous jinchurikki.
Spidersauce chapter 19 . 1/10/2020
Most definitely worth it.
8,137 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »