Reviews for That Look
angel.nieves.1656 chapter 59 . 11/4/2018
I read your author note at the bottom and since this is Chapter 59 of 70 I’m inclined to disagree about this being the end. I’m really glad it isn’t too.
angel.nieves.1656 chapter 46 . 11/3/2018
Dude...just dude...
angel.nieves.1656 chapter 42 . 11/3/2018
Yo you’re really breaking my heart with this I hope you know that.
angel.nieves.1656 chapter 5 . 11/2/2018
Gotta say, hands down one of my favorite Naruto stories so far! The comedy is really great and I like the concept idea for it!
Omnia Manifest chapter 70 . 10/31/2018
Rip fic. It was a solid read, though. Good shit, I say.
Screamindivr145 chapter 7 . 10/31/2018
This story is phenomenal so far. I’m only a couple chapters in and I plan on reading more. I know you’re pretty far in and may or may not have changed this, but one thing I highly advise against is throwing in Japanese words randomly. For example, at the end of the chapter I’m reviewing, Anko thinks “It’s kind of kawaii.” When you do that, it sounds awkward and tends to throw the reader off guard a little. You don’t need to use any Japanese to make your story better. It’s already incredible on its own merits. Now, if there’s a word like “Rasengan” or “Chidori” or “Konoha” where it’s a name or is used in the English dub of the anime, do it. The only reason this is an exception is because it’s expected by the reader. Just do what comes naturally. No need to force anything when writing.
AcidESP chapter 70 . 10/22/2018
It's a good story, I hope you continue, a greeting, we read, bye!
TheChairIsAgainstTheWall chapter 70 . 10/10/2018
Awww… stupid deadfics… I knew it was effectively dead when I started reading, but I didn't expect it to be so darn good!
Mem0ry chapter 70 . 9/23/2018
The only reason I kept reading this was that it had good grammar. You made Anko out to be the villain and tried to attract Anko shipper fans at the same time. This is a Naruto/Anko story and you literally had Anko have more sex scenes with other men than the ship.

Like, come on dude. At least you realized how bad you messed up and abandoned this because if you'd continued this I'm sure it would have been a Ross/Rachel with nine more breakups and ten more get-togethers.
Paera12 chapter 70 . 8/15/2018
Wow fuck this author i seriously liked the beginning of the story with some interactions and shit helping him blah blah but then here comes he problem BOOM fucking author cranked anko slut level from 1 to 10gazilion WTF and people still liked the story. Srs the stuff with the dango owner wtf? Anko didn't give two absolute fucks about his promise despite reminding her constantly about it and despite spending time with him in his childhood and probaly got a slight felling that he's dead serious about promises and shit even in canon(the sasuke stuff). Middle story after training trip with jiraiya be like : Naru: i love you stop banging other guys, Anko:no Naru: PLs? Naru: Stop pls? Anko:no still wanna bang? Naru: Fuck you me going be cold killer
The last chapters they do a mission together OH who would have thought? They make peace and fuck each other. aaaaaaaaaaaaaand that's it.

Thank you author you made a cuck and i really want to bleach my fucking pupils and bash my head on my desk.
Don't get me started on all the MUMBO JUMBO that ppl give to explain her attitude on her story. The author probalby wanted those sweet sweet favorites and follows. I HOPE THIS REMAINS IN HIATUS FOREVER. .
OllyOllyOxycodone chapter 1 . 8/4/2018
I truly can not believe how this story got the amounts of attention it did. Anko and Naruto are like cardboard. Anko is a huge slut that keeps people away. Naruto loves Anko because she shows him attention and follows her around proclaiming his love for her. That is literally all that they are for 30 or so chapters.

That is the best part of the story though believe it or not.

The rest is one of the most ridiculous melodramatic shitfests I have ever seen. Take a handful of Naruto training, talks with Jiraiya, and a bit of Akatsuki drama. Now throw that into the ocean that is Anko and Naruto drama. Their interactions are almost exclusively like this- "YOU SLEEP WITH EVERYONE YOU WHORE! WHY WON'T YOU SLEEP WITH ME!? I LOVE YOU!" and "I NEVER PROMISED THAT! I LIKE DICK! OROCHIMARU BETRAYED ME AND NOW I AM BROKEN!"

Once you get to the last 10 chapters or so it gets slightly, and I mean slightly, better. Naruto gains a bit more personality thanks to Kurama and more village drama. Anko's change in personality is awful though. In the span of a few chapters she stops sleeping with people and loves Naruto so much that she now wants to be with him. This happens so quick and feels very shallow. There is a 2 year time skip in there but blink and you miss it.

All in all, it is still better than half of the stories out there. That just shows you how impossibly low the standards are for Naruto fanfic.
Fox Sage Kinoe chapter 70 . 7/15/2018
It's sad that this story is abandoned. Even with a few... frustrating plot points it was a genuinely good fanfiction.
Fox Sage Kinoe chapter 42 . 7/14/2018
Ok, what part of this does Anko not understand? She KNEW he was serious about them getting married. He promised he will save himself for her. She kissed him Slept with him. Do I also need to point outthat she was his first friend. The closest person to him for 5 years. On top of the fact that he was 12. And she made no try to explain to him their relationship or what she wants. How in the everliving fuck is this a conflict that exist. She is wrong, he is in the right. She better than anyone is supposed to understand him, so by extension, why she is the wrong one in the situation. Can we move on already?
Fox Sage Kinoe chapter 40 . 7/14/2018
Ok, can we stop with the stereotype of 'if a man sleeps with a hundred women he'd be congratulated'? No, he fucking won't. Reactions range from being called a manwhore to being treated with indifference. The only people who would congratulated him are assholes like him. And that's just the male population. What would be the reaction of the female. Also with what Anko did is taht she lead on Naruto that they have a future together by not rebuffing him when he shows interest repeatedly, kissing him, sleeping with him and than having sexual relationships with other people, which shows complete lack of emphaty, understanding and consideration to Naruto's feelings and wishes. Anko completely missed Naruto's point. This isn't about how Anko would feel in Naruto's place. This is about how completely self absorbed she is being. I haven't read the whole chapter yet, as I become too annoyed with how this whole situation is framed, but Anko's in the wrong here. This isn't about gender roles, this is about basic human empathy.
pyoson123 chapter 1 . 7/13/2018