Reviews for That Look
Fayari chapter 70 . 3/25/2014
Huh... been about a year now. I miss this story.
Guest chapter 70 . 3/25/2014
Oh how I missed reading this fanfic! Im happy to have found it once again. This is my favorite anko/naruto fanfiction on this it up would like to read more of this awesome fanfiction
timothy.nguyen.73 chapter 38 . 3/18/2014
YOOO! When Choji died in the exams. Ship got real ! And I just love the pairing with Anko and Naruto. Great fanfiction ! 3.5/5
Madgormley chapter 70 . 3/17/2014
Excellent story i really hope your contining this. Its actually a shame that there isnt more storys with this pairing. Anyway Keep up the great work
Guest chapter 70 . 3/10/2014
I found this story yesterday and it's pretty damn awesome, not sure why you'd get as much flak as you did for it but hey I don't see why complaining about something that someone does for no other purpose than to provide entertainment is a thing unless you began butchering your cannon which I can't really see.
KidAnonymous chapter 60 . 3/9/2014
I appreciate the work all I can say is haters going to fucking hate I love your writing and if it were up to me you would have fucking publishing companies at your feet... Keep up the work and much love
Sofie chapter 70 . 3/8/2014
I love your story I really hope you update soon, you are writing very good _
DaredChance chapter 60 . 3/4/2014
This story has been a very unpradictable (I think I spelled that right) and overall extremely pleasurable read that has invoked many emotions in be while reading it. Also I'm OK with waiting until YOU think each chapter is ready just so you know.
Doesn't matter chapter 70 . 2/19/2014
Hey, I haven't caught this fic until recently. But I really enjoyed, it. I know you haven't updated in a while, an though I haven't checked your forum I'm not sure if you will. But I thought I should tell you something.

Thank you. This was truly a good story (so far hopefully more to come), and I've enjoyed staying up way too late to read it. So despite all the hassle from people calling you egotistical or whatever makes then feel better. Just remember, that you made someone smile, you made them cringe, sad, hell I'm sure I felt downtrodden when I thought it was over for Naruto and Anko. But in chapter 68-69. I felt completed. All the struggle all the chaos and drama. To hear the admittance from both sides. It made me happy.

So I want to say again. Thank you, for writing a wonderful piece of fiction. To say it is fanfiction would be an insult to you. The writing you shown was all you.

And whenever I remember my log in name and password, I may also take up writing again. And I'd love to converse with you if your personal time allows. And at the risk of sounding like a broken record. Thank you and should I never hear of you or speak to you again, good luck!
heavydestro chapter 70 . 2/18/2014