Reviews for That Look
NaaMaloom chapter 2 . 2/4/2019
Story should be called That Whore Anko
RykOakwine chapter 1 . 12/24/2018
Ah, it was good to reread this, after so long. One of the first Naruto fanfic I ever read, after True Monster. Millions of words of Naruto fanfic I've read since and this simple story still touches my heart.

Some couple of years ago I even tried to start a fundraiser to commission the completion of the story. It didn't work out; back then there was only Kickstarter and they didn't allow fundraising for commission works.

Alas.

If someone ran a GoFundMe to raise whatever the remaining 15 chapters this story has left would cost to commission, I'd certainly donate.

But yeah, the story meant enough to me to be willing to pay to see it finished.

Can't say that about many fanfic.

Thank you for sharing this much of it with us, Nelson. Thousands of us actually do appreciate it. :)
VampireDraken chapter 70 . 12/10/2018
Love this story. Not sure when the next update for it is coming but I would like to see the rest of it.
Matt chapter 61 . 12/4/2018
I have got to say this is one of the best stories of naruto I've ever read as a fanfiction thank you for the time and effort you have put into writing this amazing story i really like longer stories and this one is one of the longest please continue with this story if you would please i may only be one fan but i genuinely enjoyed every bit of it
BrokenFang72 chapter 70 . 11/11/2018
I need mooooooooooooooooooooooore! The hunger must be fed!

Please though, this is a really great story and I actually like where you are taking this which is crazy because it is so off the rails but still stays really truthful and I love it a lot.
crowly chapter 70 . 11/8/2018
Its gota be so awkward. Like 1/4 of the male shinobi population has already fucked Anko and they see each other all the time. Anko has sucked so many cocks and they like jizzed EVERYWHERE on her even kakashi. And its like a normal thing. Naruto sure loves being the villages no.1 knuckleheaded cuckold lol. Update soon please
BrokenFang72 chapter 59 . 11/4/2018
I read your author note at the bottom and since this is Chapter 59 of 70 I’m inclined to disagree about this being the end. I’m really glad it isn’t too.
BrokenFang72 chapter 46 . 11/3/2018
Dude...just dude...
BrokenFang72 chapter 42 . 11/3/2018
Yo you’re really breaking my heart with this I hope you know that.
BrokenFang72 chapter 5 . 11/2/2018
Gotta say, hands down one of my favorite Naruto stories so far! The comedy is really great and I like the concept idea for it!
Omnia Manifest chapter 70 . 10/31/2018
Rip fic. It was a solid read, though. Good shit, I say.
Screamindivr145 chapter 7 . 10/31/2018
This story is phenomenal so far. I’m only a couple chapters in and I plan on reading more. I know you’re pretty far in and may or may not have changed this, but one thing I highly advise against is throwing in Japanese words randomly. For example, at the end of the chapter I’m reviewing, Anko thinks “It’s kind of kawaii.” When you do that, it sounds awkward and tends to throw the reader off guard a little. You don’t need to use any Japanese to make your story better. It’s already incredible on its own merits. Now, if there’s a word like “Rasengan” or “Chidori” or “Konoha” where it’s a name or is used in the English dub of the anime, do it. The only reason this is an exception is because it’s expected by the reader. Just do what comes naturally. No need to force anything when writing.
AcidESP chapter 70 . 10/22/2018
It's a good story, I hope you continue, a greeting, we read, bye!
TheChairIsAgainstTheWall chapter 70 . 10/10/2018
Awww… stupid deadfics… I knew it was effectively dead when I started reading, but I didn't expect it to be so darn good!
Mem0ry chapter 70 . 9/23/2018
The only reason I kept reading this was that it had good grammar. You made Anko out to be the villain and tried to attract Anko shipper fans at the same time. This is a Naruto/Anko story and you literally had Anko have more sex scenes with other men than the ship.

Like, come on dude. At least you realized how bad you messed up and abandoned this because if you'd continued this I'm sure it would have been a Ross/Rachel with nine more breakups and ten more get-togethers.
8,139 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 25 .. Last Next »