Reviews for That Look
NOOOOOOOOOOO the absence of Naruto's heroism is making its consequences clear... TT
Mekkukage chapter 62 . 3/25
I'm not sure if you have guest reviews on, nevermind even reading the reviews anymore. I did not come here to insult, troll, or flame, and I respect you immensely for being able to balance the stress of a real job and the job of writing for some thousands of fans.

Your attitude, however, gives troll and haters more materiel to burn away. With all due respect, your personality and the way you respond to hate is just about anything a troll could ask for. I'm not saying your reactions are entirely your fault, as it is the natural humans first emotion when it comes to things like this.

I apologize if, in any way, this review has offended you,
Mekkukage
DefaultCustom chapter 24 . 3/16
Wow that was pretty freakin awesome, though it was a little too easy it was still pretty cool and well thought out I've never anything quite like what Shikamaru pulled off well done
drinkingdragons chapter 70 . 3/16
I can say this story has made my stomach turn made my knees week and also made me have a distrust of anyone close to me. But I can also say this is a amazing story and I can't wait for the next chapter I love your story it keeps me interested and it's far better written then a large majority of the story's on this site. So thank you for causing me to hate everyone and yet keep a small sliver of hope.
xander.45acp chapter 70 . 2/24
GREETINGS OH GREAT FIRE LORD !

Sorry, This just popped into my head :P

I just finished reading That-Look, gotta love having a few days off and no motivation to really do anything but read. I have to say, I LOVE IT. I'm not sure I like how it went with Sasuke, but hey it's YOUR story i'm just along for the ride And what a glprious ride it is !

Anyway, I'm not a writer myself, as creative as i can get, just not my thing, Will you ever be continuing this story ? I can't wait to see how it all turns out now that Naruto and Anko are back together again.

Finally I just want to say that I truly do not understand why people would just flat out insult you, you write fanfics for people to read and because you like to do it, but your job obviously goes prior cause fanfics don't pay bills right? Honestly, I could never bring myself to just flat out insult a writer, especially not one of a story that i absolutely LOVE, not to mention you being the inspiration to several other writers I enjoy reading from [ I THINK DZ2 mentioned you, though I'm not entirely sure I've got a fairly big list atm XD]

Anyway, I hope to see more of your work, and please don't let those foolish nitwits get you down.

Your work is greatly appreciated by both me and a few friends i told about this story.

Sincerely,

A new loyal fan from The Netherlands,

Xander.45acp
John chapter 70 . 2/22
You've stopped haven't you...why?
Biss Tomasu chapter 24 . 2/22
Oh this chapter...This was a fun chapter! Especially how it ended, but I honestly didn't see any of that coming.
Xynith chapter 70 . 2/12
So... is this story dead?
DLM4 chapter 70 . 2/7
This story is bloody fantastic, I hope you finish it eventually. I am at least glad that you patched them up, that much uncertainty would have been an annoying cliffhanger. This stopping point, though also a cliffhanger, is more like how a book with a sequel on the way would end.

Sorry that you have people being asses to you, if they still are, it's impossible to please everyone and some people just like confrontation for the sake of confrontation. It also doesn't help that they can hide behind their keyboards. Human psychology is also an issue, as people are more likely to unpromptedly speak up for something they don't like than for something they do. Anyway; ignore the assholes, you're a fantastic writer.
Dreaming of the Moon chapter 70 . 2/6
You know... after rereading this fic, I realized something.

Anko must be loose as the grand canyon down there. She's been with the majority of the male populace in Konoha, doing nasty things with anyone who will give her a few minutes of their time. Why in the hell would Naruto still want to be with her? It's kind of disgusting...
HALLIBEL chapter 69 . 2/6
still no continue :-(
Hammer chapter 70 . 1/30
Lovely story. Angsty but well written. Well done.

Concerning the reviewers below: Watch out, the e-cops are onto you! Better pray they don't take action. Lol.
MA NOT ALLOWED chapter 47 . 1/25
Hello lord of the land of fire:

Did you know the admins publicly announced the following concerning MA content?:

"Please note we would like to clarify the content policy we have in place since 2002. follows the Fiction Rating system ranging from Fiction K to Fiction M. Although Fiction Ratings goes up to Fiction MA, since 2002 has not allowed Fiction MA rated content which can contain adult/explicit content on the site. only accepts content in the Fiction K through Fiction M range. Fiction M can contain adult language, themes and suggestions. Detailed descriptions of physical interaction of sexual or violent nature is considered Fiction MA and has not been allowed on the site since 2002."

- Post by Admins on June 4th 2012, after deleting 50k MA related content stories

Despite what your feelings/thoughts/ideas etc. are about concerning MA content onsite, it is seriously not allowed here as per their guidelines, rules, and the announcement they made above back in 2012, which still applies to the present. By you posting it, this story(ies), you are breaking their 'No MA Content' rule and are disregarding the admins announcement too. As my username implies, 'MA [CONTENT IS] NOT ALLOWED', be of sexual and/or violence in nature.

Please remember that you agreed to the rules when you created a account here and uploaded any material here. By clicking the statement, 'Yes, I have read and agreed to the content guidelines', you have confirmed to the admins and everyone else that you have read and agreed to their rules and guidelines, this includes the consequences that may follow as mentioned in their rules/ToS.

To make your material compliant, you can do one of the following:

Move the MA content portion/section, chapter, or the whole story to another site that allows it. Remember to remove the MA content that is here.

Tone it down to a M or lower rating. Remove any mentions of graphic details concerning body parts, strong physical interaction(s), lemons/smut etc. You can, in lamest terms, make it 'fade to black' and/or not be so graphic. You can also do the following above to keep the 'unedited' version.

If most of your material has MA content in it and it will take too long to edit, it would be best to remove the later chapters/portions, keep only the first chapter/post and revise that one quickly. Your reviews will NOT disappear nor vanish when you delete and/or re-upload the non-rule breaking chapters. They will still be there. You can also mention that the material is located elsewhere at the end of the chapter as a short author's notes (not stand alone notes) and the link can be found on your profile. That way those that want to read the edited version can wait and those that do not want to wait or want the edited version can still read that one.

If you are unsure if this and/or your other material(s) has MA content in it, it is not bad to play it safe by removing/revising etc. the portion(s) and/or chapters you are concerned about. Although, if I am reviewing the material, it does mean that there is MA content in it. Know that by keeping it, your stories and possibly your account would be at risk. Sometimes the admins deletes accounts, be one rule breaking story on it or not.

MA NOT ALLOWED AKA "Manall"

NOTE 1: I am not part of any groups on this site or anywhere else. If you heard or hear or read elsewhere that I am part of a group or otherwise, it is false. If I do not state it on my profile or substantial evidence is not provided or it was not stated by me personally, it is false until proven otherwise.

NOTE 2: My private messages are on, but it does not mean I will respond and/or reply at all. I will not repeat/argue/debate etc. if it about you creating/coming up with excuses of why your unedited/original MA material should stay etc.

NOTE 3: Others that see this review and know they have this kind of material and you decide to deliberately block me, I will instead report and email them your rule breaking and/or illegal material immediately and provide proof that blocking me was to avoid being reported, and therefore, showing malicious intent to continue the rule breaking actions (AKA 'reporting invasion'). Please know that it does not not block anyone from reporting stories, account or not.

NOTE 4: Please know that your story(ies) will still be added to my community and will only be removed when the material has been made compliant. Feel free to PM me if that occurs with proof. I do always check.
A Big Fan of Most Things chapter 47 . 1/21
Hello lord of the land of fire:

What you have submitted is not allowed on the site based on their rules. The rule(s) you have broken is quoted below:

Fiction M can contain adult language, themes and suggestions. »»Detailed descriptions of physical interaction of sexual or violent nature is considered Fiction MA.««

Please delete or revise the rule breaking material; be the whole story, a specific section/part, and/or chapter(s) to comply with the rules.

Solutions are below depending on which rule(s) you broke:

»»»»If it is MA, Real Person, or Original (Fiction) material, you can move the rule breaking portion(s) or material to another site that allows it with a link to it on your profile. The positive side is that you will have readers that do not come to fanfiction dot net be able to read your material. If they like it, they might come here to read more (if applicable). If needed, I have a list of sites on my profile that are helpful in one way or another. From naming a character to posting your content elsewhere (number 1 to 12). Please remember to remove the MA, Real Person, or Original portions/material.««««

If it is interactive or non-story material, you can create a forum on Fanfiction and interact with your readers there, as long as it follows the rules. Or off site if you like with a link to it on your profile. Please remember to remove the non-story or interactive portions/material.

If it is chat/script, second person, or MST format, revise the chat/script portions to paragraphs etc. to read like a book or story. Revise second person narration to first or third (first person must not be a real person, including yourself). MST comments have to be deleted. Instead, you can create a single or more paragraphs at the end of the chapter as 'author notes' to state your comments etc. Your comments would be able to stay, as author notes are allowed (not as stand alone 'chapters' though).

If your material is/has the wrong category/rating or the summary is not rated K, all you have to do is change it to the appropriate rating/category or revise the summary.

Whichever rule(s) your material breaks, please revise/change/move the material to comply with the site rules or your account/stories can be at risk if the admins see it.

Please know that if I see this story updated again and/or removed and re-uploaded etc., showing any kind of intent of repeating this or other rule breaking actions, I will NOT review a 2nd time, but I will report, email, and send a direct link to your material etc. with proof of malicious intent to the admins.

Thank you for your time.

Big Fan of Most Things

NOTE 2: My private messages are on/off whenever I like. I will not repeat/argue/debate etc. if it about you creating/coming up with excuses of why your unedited/original material should stay etc.

NOTE 3: Others that see this review and know they have this kind of material or any other rule breaking material etc. and you decide to deliberately block me, I will instead report and email them your rule breaking and/or illegal material immediately and provide proof that blocking me was to avoid being reported (which does not work) and therefore, showing malicious intent to continue the illegal or rule breaking actions (AKA 'reporting invasion').

EXTRA: If you have any other MA rated material on your profile, please know that if the admins see it, your whole profile/account would be at risk of deletion. Usually if there are too many rule breaking material under one account, the admins delete it without question.
GreenAlien123 chapter 70 . 1/21
A bit angsty, but absolutely awesome. Thank god the Anko/Naruto thing got resolved before you stopped updating this story.
7,622 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »