Reviews for That Look
Guest chapter 60 . 4/6/2021
1. 2 million ryo to prevent a war is nothing considering that Asuma's bounty is 35 million ryo just because he was one of the guardian shinobi 12

2. Jacking off with a salmon would honestly be slightly pleasing, you'd be surprised

3. It's funny how you respond to being called arrogant and egotistical by being arrogant and egotistical
Guest chapter 57 . 4/6/2021
Tobirama invented the Shadow Clone Jutsu, and it's not forbidden. The Multi-Shadow Clone Jutsu is forbidden but nor the normal one.
Guest chapter 55 . 4/6/2021
You don't need senjutsu for the hiraishin, and Minato doesn't have a bloodline.
Guest chapter 28 . 4/6/2021
It's a shame that Anko is portrayed as a slut in this fanfic (and in most fanfics), in the official data book she is stated to take love and relationships very seriously.
Fetysh chapter 40 . 4/4/2021
Man, I cannot help but despise Naruto here. That is rather disgusting treatment of a woman who's 12 years older than he is, and repeatedly told him years ago that no, she was not going to marry a preteen while she was 24.
Now he thinks because he's 15 and she's 28 that that's changed? That she's required to stay with him? He's is one jealous little bastard and I would kick him to the curb as fast as I could if I was Anko.
Naruto is a child and he's acting like a child, but using far harsher things to someone that is much more of a mother figure than anything else. The way Anko initially treated him was protecting him, helping give him better shelter, helping feed him, teaching him, and playing with him. And did it for ~4 years.
That's called a mother. That's what they do. Naruto has an Oedipus complex, and the only reason it's not technically one is because they're not related.
Anko isn't blameless here at all, but her only blame is that she hasn't rebuffed harder. And frankly, that's because she'd feel guilty about it, being his first friend/mother in his entire life. She let herself get to close, but he has NO right to just demand that she suddenly turn into a nun for him, and damn sure has no fucking right to humiliate her like that.
Guest chapter 70 . 3/25/2021
Great fic I really loved it. The only disappointment is that it isn't finished story. And like few are saying it isn't cuckhold maybe it gives a little bit cuckold vibe but it's not.
I feel little sad for naruto but he was wrong.
Also I wanted to beat kakashi...man he's not that much good-looking he's attitude rub me the wrong way in this fic.

Author made anko promiscuous and they are dangerous than worse they can't be with one man or two only those who have steel of a heart can dare to love them...i want to write more about this fic but it to much troublesome.
So I will end with the things I don't like-...anko sleeping with more than half of the village men's specifically kakashi.( their we get cuchold vibe ).
- kakashi attitude and that he looks goods..for me he look like a pussy.
...
James chapter 61 . 3/10/2021
This is still one of my favorite fics, even though it'll most likely never be finished i still enjoy rereading it every once in a while.

And when I get to this chapter I swear this end joke gets me every time! XD

I love your setups, this and the way you ended the chapter where there playing 10 questions. Are my favorites.
BearGlitch chapter 17 . 2/12/2021
dropped, this cuckoldry is not for me dude
Loghain Mac Tir chapter 27 . 1/31/2021
DANG do I feel bad about Sasuke getting killed by Orochimaru, but I have to say that so far this story has been spectacular. You do a great job of portraying the characters as human, faults and all.
Fictional Fanatic from Fimfic chapter 57 . 1/25/2021
So... don't poison users usally carry antidotes on them? I feel Shikamaru of all people would think of checking Kankuro for one...
yuieri5540 chapter 1 . 12/31/2020
I dont understand how the fic got that far holy shit I need to bleach my eyes
Guest chapter 70 . 12/15/2020
I'm glad I checked this last chapter, now I know I don't have to read the others because you abandoned this story which makes it worthless.
Guest chapter 21 . 12/10/2020
I really like the way Naruto not being a part of Team 7, or even a Genin participating in the exams has such visible consequences. I've read other stories with similar situations where things just happened the same, regardless of the fact that they'd be drastically different without his influence.
Chipposy chapter 49 . 10/26/2020
Oh and for all the dumbasses in the Review section: you can neither force nor are you entitled to someone elses commitment, you cant just go Up to someone and say "youre my wife!" And then expect them to Act like your wife if they Never Even agreed to be in the First place.
Chipposy chapter 45 . 10/26/2020
Oho is naruto finally starting to damit that hes completely in the wrong here?
8,073 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »