Reviews for That Look
Flareose - Knifepoint Entry chapter 22 . 1/6
I know I'm not really one to talk but... For the preliminaries you had a lot of great matches that could have ended very well if you made the matches longer! Like the Temari vs Zaku for instance. I can see a lovely fight between them considering their both wind nature types. Or how about the Yoroi and Lee fight. Dang just all the moves Lee could crush him with and the description would have been lovely.

On another note, darn good ending. I saw that, but I didn't see that until it happened!

Jelly and jam time.
Annoy mouse chapter 70 . 12/30/2014
Awesome story. Not really sure what was up with the contests or whatever it was, hope people aren't still bothering you.

You have great skill, though the last few chapters could use a few touch ups. There are several typos and mixed sentences but nothing unfathomable. The story is compelling, the break from canon superb, the characters worth emotional investment and overall it's freaking awesome.

Gotta say this is the angsty-est story I've ever read that didn't have me even once thinking of abandoning it. I could see everything from every single character's point of view and empathise with them, though admittedly some more than others. I found Naruto to be naive and unrealistic, but then then he was a child and he had every right to be so, and he was perfectly upfront with his desires and expectations, to the degree he thought needed to be said.

I found Anko indulging and sweet, but rather unthinkingly cruel. Children are wet cement and she had years to learn and know how seriously he took his word and goals. But then her side is understandable to an extent, and you made everyone so wonderfully human.

The Third Hokage has much to answer for as well.

Normally I can't cope with too much angst of this sort, as it tends to be pointlessly drawn out and added to and life's too short, but this is perfectly handled and wonderfully written. I hope you continue it someday, that cliffy really is a killer.

Thanks for writing this!
C.M.Alm chapter 28 . 12/27/2014
waiting for the sex scene...
C.M.Alm chapter 25 . 12/27/2014
this story is awesome so far!
C.M.Alm chapter 4 . 12/27/2014
great story so far!
Kajin chapter 70 . 12/13/2014
Fire Lord, this is Dante Kajin. I live in South Africa.
I am in complete love with this story as I have read every single chapter until this one. I apologize for not reviewing the other chapters, but this is my first time on fanfiction. I hope you understand.
If God could grant me a single wish, I would wish for you to finish this story, before I die from Leukemia and bone cancer. Of course, if you are extremely busy I completely understand.

I just wanted to let you know that this story by far cannot be compared to any other because I consider it the absolute best in the Naruto Archive, I would not ask you to change a thing.

Thank you, Fire Lord.

Sincerely, Dante Kajin.
larryjc chapter 70 . 12/11/2014
Nice. Finally got to the end. Too bad there hasn't been an update for 1 year. Though, I have lost respect for Konoha and everyone in it. I am just reading on because it is a damn good story.
larryjc chapter 60 . 12/11/2014
The reason for going to war is just plain bully. Konoha knows they will win that is why they are going to war not because they seek justice.
Shikamaru didn't bring any evidence that he was attacked by Kankurou and Temari. It was only his word of mouth. Just as Suna chose to forget about Gaara's death since they have no incriminating evidence while Konoha buried the evidence. Konoha is just being the big bad wolf. When Tsunade mentioned "outnumber by 3-1" and "they can't get any major allies", it became obvious that it was all to show that they are stronger and can therefore seek their justice if they choose to and let Suna know that they are weaker and will get punished for doing the same thing they have done. The strong dictates how justice goes. That is what this chapter has preached.
doubledamn chapter 1 . 11/30/2014
Just one-shot huh? 70 chapters is a One-shot to you? Still not as bad as Rorschach's Blot. A one shot for him (Make a Wish) ended being over 60 chapters, with a sequel, which then got expanded on by two separate authors each continuing on from the last. his 'one-shot' ended up being 4 stories with 3 different authors.
Yifto chapter 70 . 11/29/2014
I really love this story. I love how you made it kinda dark and soo much ANGST I'm so happy Ankuto? Narko? Anko/Naruto finally happened.
Mowlay chapter 53 . 11/28/2014
Meh, kinda dissappointed with that ending actuallly. Was looking forward to something interesting instead of the same old "kyuubi destroys the seal"
Zeney91 chapter 1 . 11/20/2014
I liked the story, but I thought the big Naruto/Anko getting together finally was a bit anticlimactic. I mean it seems like you went into fling lemons more than you did the big important one, but that's just my option. I'm sure there are plenty of readers that don't care about those parts. Not everyone is a superperv!
THE SHY GUY MUBILAL chapter 70 . 11/10/2014
HEY IF YOU DONT MIND
HOW BOUT I HELP YOU CONTINUE THE STORIES?
IF NOT GIV SUGGESTIONS?

anyways
it has been one hell of a read and one hell of a page turner
expectimg more :p
thanks for such a marvel
miss chichi a.k.a anko
love ya (for the stories ...no homo XD)
THE SHY GUY MUBILAL chapter 70 . 11/10/2014