Reviews for That Look
Dreaming of the Moon chapter 70 . 2/6
You know... after rereading this fic, I realized something.

Anko must be loose as the grand canyon down there. She's been with the majority of the male populace in Konoha, doing nasty things with anyone who will give her a few minutes of their time. Why in the hell would Naruto still want to be with her? It's kind of disgusting...
HALLIBEL chapter 69 . 2/6
still no continue :-(
Hammer chapter 70 . 1/30
Lovely story. Angsty but well written. Well done.

Concerning the reviewers below: Watch out, the e-cops are onto you! Better pray they don't take action. Lol.
MA NOT ALLOWED chapter 47 . 1/25
Hello lord of the land of fire:

Did you know the admins publicly announced the following concerning MA content?:

"Please note we would like to clarify the content policy we have in place since 2002. follows the Fiction Rating system ranging from Fiction K to Fiction M. Although Fiction Ratings goes up to Fiction MA, since 2002 has not allowed Fiction MA rated content which can contain adult/explicit content on the site. only accepts content in the Fiction K through Fiction M range. Fiction M can contain adult language, themes and suggestions. Detailed descriptions of physical interaction of sexual or violent nature is considered Fiction MA and has not been allowed on the site since 2002."

- Post by Admins on June 4th 2012, after deleting 50k MA related content stories

Despite what your feelings/thoughts/ideas etc. are about concerning MA content onsite, it is seriously not allowed here as per their guidelines, rules, and the announcement they made above back in 2012, which still applies to the present. By you posting it, this story(ies), you are breaking their 'No MA Content' rule and are disregarding the admins announcement too. As my username implies, 'MA [CONTENT IS] NOT ALLOWED', be of sexual and/or violence in nature.

Please remember that you agreed to the rules when you created a account here and uploaded any material here. By clicking the statement, 'Yes, I have read and agreed to the content guidelines', you have confirmed to the admins and everyone else that you have read and agreed to their rules and guidelines, this includes the consequences that may follow as mentioned in their rules/ToS.

To make your material compliant, you can do one of the following:

Move the MA content portion/section, chapter, or the whole story to another site that allows it. Remember to remove the MA content that is here.

Tone it down to a M or lower rating. Remove any mentions of graphic details concerning body parts, strong physical interaction(s), lemons/smut etc. You can, in lamest terms, make it 'fade to black' and/or not be so graphic. You can also do the following above to keep the 'unedited' version.

If most of your material has MA content in it and it will take too long to edit, it would be best to remove the later chapters/portions, keep only the first chapter/post and revise that one quickly. Your reviews will NOT disappear nor vanish when you delete and/or re-upload the non-rule breaking chapters. They will still be there. You can also mention that the material is located elsewhere at the end of the chapter as a short author's notes (not stand alone notes) and the link can be found on your profile. That way those that want to read the edited version can wait and those that do not want to wait or want the edited version can still read that one.

If you are unsure if this and/or your other material(s) has MA content in it, it is not bad to play it safe by removing/revising etc. the portion(s) and/or chapters you are concerned about. Although, if I am reviewing the material, it does mean that there is MA content in it. Know that by keeping it, your stories and possibly your account would be at risk. Sometimes the admins deletes accounts, be one rule breaking story on it or not.

MA NOT ALLOWED AKA "Manall"

NOTE 1: I am not part of any groups on this site or anywhere else. If you heard or hear or read elsewhere that I am part of a group or otherwise, it is false. If I do not state it on my profile or substantial evidence is not provided or it was not stated by me personally, it is false until proven otherwise.

NOTE 2: My private messages are on, but it does not mean I will respond and/or reply at all. I will not repeat/argue/debate etc. if it about you creating/coming up with excuses of why your unedited/original MA material should stay etc.

NOTE 3: Others that see this review and know they have this kind of material and you decide to deliberately block me, I will instead report and email them your rule breaking and/or illegal material immediately and provide proof that blocking me was to avoid being reported, and therefore, showing malicious intent to continue the rule breaking actions (AKA 'reporting invasion'). Please know that it does not not block anyone from reporting stories, account or not.

NOTE 4: Please know that your story(ies) will still be added to my community and will only be removed when the material has been made compliant. Feel free to PM me if that occurs with proof. I do always check.
A Big Fan of Most Things chapter 47 . 1/21
Hello lord of the land of fire:

What you have submitted is not allowed on the site based on their rules. The rule(s) you have broken is quoted below:

Fiction M can contain adult language, themes and suggestions. »»Detailed descriptions of physical interaction of sexual or violent nature is considered Fiction MA.««

Please delete or revise the rule breaking material; be the whole story, a specific section/part, and/or chapter(s) to comply with the rules.

Solutions are below depending on which rule(s) you broke:

»»»»If it is MA, Real Person, or Original (Fiction) material, you can move the rule breaking portion(s) or material to another site that allows it with a link to it on your profile. The positive side is that you will have readers that do not come to fanfiction dot net be able to read your material. If they like it, they might come here to read more (if applicable). If needed, I have a list of sites on my profile that are helpful in one way or another. From naming a character to posting your content elsewhere (number 1 to 12). Please remember to remove the MA, Real Person, or Original portions/material.««««

If it is interactive or non-story material, you can create a forum on Fanfiction and interact with your readers there, as long as it follows the rules. Or off site if you like with a link to it on your profile. Please remember to remove the non-story or interactive portions/material.

If it is chat/script, second person, or MST format, revise the chat/script portions to paragraphs etc. to read like a book or story. Revise second person narration to first or third (first person must not be a real person, including yourself). MST comments have to be deleted. Instead, you can create a single or more paragraphs at the end of the chapter as 'author notes' to state your comments etc. Your comments would be able to stay, as author notes are allowed (not as stand alone 'chapters' though).

If your material is/has the wrong category/rating or the summary is not rated K, all you have to do is change it to the appropriate rating/category or revise the summary.

Whichever rule(s) your material breaks, please revise/change/move the material to comply with the site rules or your account/stories can be at risk if the admins see it.

Please know that if I see this story updated again and/or removed and re-uploaded etc., showing any kind of intent of repeating this or other rule breaking actions, I will NOT review a 2nd time, but I will report, email, and send a direct link to your material etc. with proof of malicious intent to the admins.

Thank you for your time.

Big Fan of Most Things

NOTE 2: My private messages are on/off whenever I like. I will not repeat/argue/debate etc. if it about you creating/coming up with excuses of why your unedited/original material should stay etc.

NOTE 3: Others that see this review and know they have this kind of material or any other rule breaking material etc. and you decide to deliberately block me, I will instead report and email them your rule breaking and/or illegal material immediately and provide proof that blocking me was to avoid being reported (which does not work) and therefore, showing malicious intent to continue the illegal or rule breaking actions (AKA 'reporting invasion').

EXTRA: If you have any other MA rated material on your profile, please know that if the admins see it, your whole profile/account would be at risk of deletion. Usually if there are too many rule breaking material under one account, the admins delete it without question.
GreenAlien123 chapter 70 . 1/21
A bit angsty, but absolutely awesome. Thank god the Anko/Naruto thing got resolved before you stopped updating this story.
Raethor chapter 33 . 1/13
Why is she even trying to teach him medical jutsu at all? He doesn't have the control for it.
Flareose - Knifepoint Entry chapter 44 . 1/8
Good job!

Flareose - Knifepoint Entry chapter 42 . 1/8
Woah...

With continuing to read each and every chapter one by one I have came to the conclusion that you know what you're doing! Seriously this chapter was awesome, and that talk Anko and Naruto had at the end made it all so sweet!

Keep it going, this is amazing!

Flareose - Knifepoint Entry chapter 27 . 1/7
Oh man I loved that last bit. Loved how dark it was, really sweet.

Flareose - Knifepoint Entry chapter 25 . 1/7
Well I do have some slight complaints. Now you see, the first time Naruto was drunk I said, hey. It was Anko's doing. But the whole he was drunk the next time I couldn't shake off this feeling. You see, Naruto is still twelve years old, quite honestly it was rather disgusting seeing how he treated Anko while she was asleep. And this? Considering he's the boy going off and on about how Anko's his bride and all that, seeing Naruto acting like that with Jiraiya was not a moment I was fond off in the slightest.

Still good chapter not going to lie. But... As I'm kinda late, I just hope you toned it down in the later chapters in this story. As this is a good story, but seeing how sometimes Naruto acts like a pervert is getting off putting.

But... That's just me though. This story as I see is very good considering the millions of fans it has.

Flareose - Knifepoint Entry chapter 22 . 1/6
I know I'm not really one to talk but... For the preliminaries you had a lot of great matches that could have ended very well if you made the matches longer! Like the Temari vs Zaku for instance. I can see a lovely fight between them considering their both wind nature types. Or how about the Yoroi and Lee fight. Dang just all the moves Lee could crush him with and the description would have been lovely.

On another note, darn good ending. I saw that, but I didn't see that until it happened!

Annoy mouse chapter 70 . 12/30/2014
Awesome story. Not really sure what was up with the contests or whatever it was, hope people aren't still bothering you.

You have great skill, though the last few chapters could use a few touch ups. There are several typos and mixed sentences but nothing unfathomable. The story is compelling, the break from canon superb, the characters worth emotional investment and overall it's freaking awesome.

Gotta say this is the angsty-est story I've ever read that didn't have me even once thinking of abandoning it. I could see everything from every single character's point of view and empathise with them, though admittedly some more than others. I found Naruto to be naive and unrealistic, but then then he was a child and he had every right to be so, and he was perfectly upfront with his desires and expectations, to the degree he thought needed to be said.

I found Anko indulging and sweet, but rather unthinkingly cruel. Children are wet cement and she had years to learn and know how seriously he took his word and goals. But then her side is understandable to an extent, and you made everyone so wonderfully human.

The Third Hokage has much to answer for as well.

Normally I can't cope with too much angst of this sort, as it tends to be pointlessly drawn out and added to and life's too short, but this is perfectly handled and wonderfully written. I hope you continue it someday, that cliffy really is a killer.

Thanks for writing this!
C.M.Alm chapter 28 . 12/27/2014
waiting for the sex scene...
C.M.Alm chapter 25 . 12/27/2014
this story is awesome so far!
7,628 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »