Reviews for That Look
Corpj123 chapter 70 . 8/11/2017
This story is a total heart-breaker! I wish I knew what the ending was. It's four years in the grave, so hope for it to be updated is really small.
Marksbay chapter 70 . 8/1/2017
Will I ever see this story updated?
Lita of Jupiter chapter 70 . 7/18/2017
I just got a rec for this story and I couldn't put it down! Shame you left it where it is but sometimes inspiration dies... You took everything to a new direction and it was awesome! I loved it!
Nihatclodra chapter 41 . 7/18/2017
I fucking hate when authors do this forced drama bullshit... I understand why you're doing it, but it really isn't needed.
Nihatclodra chapter 27 . 7/18/2017
geez... you're making it so Naruto having a relatively nice childhood is making absolutely everything else go to shit by butterfly effect...
adammflatt chapter 70 . 7/16/2017
Pretty decent story, won't lie and claim it's the best I've read but it's not bad. It is the first fix to piss me off with practically every choice you made for it and still keep me reading to the final chapter, really hope you come back to this story though with a 4 year gap I doubt you will, guess I'll look through your page for another baritone fix and hope this one is naruhina like a few angry words,
Blackcharizard62 chapter 70 . 7/15/2017
Awesome story pls update soon!
bugaboo13 chapter 70 . 7/11/2017
Well good story while it it ended abruptly
Guest chapter 8 . 7/3/2017
Fugaku is dead
dloold87 chapter 17 . 6/19/2017
and you lost me when she slept with Kakashi of all fucking people. She slept with the piece of shit fucktard who breaks his own rules all the fucking time and is a shitty human in general. I actually thought Naruto might actually have someone who would love him and be faithful but apparently your Anko is a whore.
salty much chapter 70 . 6/12/2017
so salty you haven't updated in 4 years plz update
arawiguM chapter 70 . 5/22/2017
Wow...such talent. I appreciate that you took your time to type up an engaging piece of literature for us; it made my day to find such a good read!
Ellis42 chapter 70 . 5/3/2017
Hey, just wanted to check in to say I really enjoyed this fic, so thanks for writing it.
Rishi chapter 70 . 4/30/2017
yeah ...why u stop...;( ...please complete it...
Rishhi chapter 69 . 4/30/2017
I am happy woth this chap but unhappy cuz now only one chap left and the fanfic is in climax
7,909 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »