Reviews for That Look
lucasrosa94 chapter 70 . 4/16
muito bom. escreva mais.
kurovox2 chapter 39 . 4/8
why are you doing this kind of things
make want to sop reading
kurovox2 chapter 24 . 4/8
so while naruto was sucking tits
shikamaru has getting shit done
more importantly why am i commenting on a story abondoned for 8 years
NaruhinaloverUA chapter 70 . 4/7
The whole story was interesting. I enjoyed every chapter. Hope you continue this wonderful story. Btw keep up the good work and good luck.
kurovox2 chapter 13 . 4/7
i can't believe how many people want anko to be naruto age
like the age gape is the whole point of the story
no need for another naruto own generation we gor plenty already hinata sakura ino...
IFRITE chapter 3 . 4/2
Oh, my, I love how brash and dirty your Anko seem to be! LOL
sketchtheunicorn chapter 70 . 3/28
So a dozen or more chapters ago, you were complaining about people giving you shit for posting stories and not finishing them before moving to another. You stated it was your right to do so, and that no one was paying you to write these stories, that this was your hobby, and thus you didn't need to listen to us readers. You're right about that, we can't force you to focus on one story, or even just a few, we're not paying you so we hold no say on what you write. You know what, though? it's you fault, after all you posted these stories for us to read. You compared your multiple stories to painting in various styles, and while that is partially true, it's also grossly inaccurate.

A painter finishes there work before letting others see it. you writing multiple stories and never finishing them would be like if a great painter took his paint and canvas out into a crowded public area and began painting for all to see, then stopping midway and starting another painting, then doing this repeatedly, then getting mad when his adoring fans clamored for him to finish the original piece. As I see it, you have two options here if you want people to stop complaining. Either pick a story or two, or even three if you think you can devote the time to them, and focus on only those stories, then move on to another set, until you have nothing left to write, or take down every story you've posted here, and upload only if and when a story is complete. if neither option is to your liking, then shut up and take the shit you get like a man, cause you will have earned it. You don't have to write for us, but you don't have to post here, either, so don't string us along like this.
it's just another primate chapter 62 . 2/27
God damnit. Naruto's to stubborn and anko's to proud. Will it work out in the end?
The age gap made me hesitant to read this, but once I started I ended up binge-reading the entire thing in one night. The buildup and development of their relationship was perfect, and there were a lot of moments that had me laughing out loud. Overall, this is probably my favorite Anko fiction to date. I know it's a long shot, but I really hope that you'll one day finish this.
ErzherzogKarl chapter 29 . 2/4
Honestly a 12 year old child and a 24 yoear old women. That is creepy. If it was a man and a girl everyone would call him a pedophile/child molester and in my opinion they would be right. Why does nobody call him/her out.
And that promise about marriage is disgusting in my opinion. To try and guilt trip someone into marriage is not right. It is not romantic and definetly not okay to equest of someone you love.

This plotline is my only problem with the story. I think it is an interesting change in the canon plotline , leading to the start of a typical fix fic until that idea gets brutally shot down ad you make something amazing out of it.
This story is really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really good! Brilliant, in fact! I really hope you still have more of this to write because while I can probably figure out how the rest of the plot will go down, I'd still rather read about it.
Canonically, don't Shikamaru and Temari end up getting married? I find this plot point to be hilariously ironic
Why did you do that to Gaara? What did he ever do to you?
Damn, why'd you do that to Chopin? What did he ever do to you?
Naruffoku chapter 12 . 1/17
You can't say hentai pervert, they mean the same thing!
you literally just called him a pervert pervert
7,892 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »