Reviews for That Look
Guest chapter 68 . 5/15/2020
This sucks, just doing a 180 from one chapter to the next.
You managed to make me utterly dislike Anko, it's not something that can then be fixed with a few heartfelt words.

The only proper version of this chapter is one where Naruto end up spurning Anko, showing her that it's too late, her past coming back to bite her in the ass.

And then have Naruto move on, embracing the snakes fully, maybe learning a snake version of the Sage Arts.
Guest chapter 66 . 5/15/2020
It goes completely against Naruto's character at this point to even consider getting a dress like that.
Guest chapter 64 . 5/15/2020
Anko overmanned Naruto way too easily, even if he was exhausted.

Anko is in no place to offer ultimatums, I hope Naruto will be using Manda again, and plenty of times.

If Anko can then take out Naruto, I call BS. She isn't a kage level Shinobi, and Naruto supposedly is now. It would be inconsistent writing, not staying true to the power levels established.
Guest chapter 62 . 5/15/2020
"see through the every of all snakes"

Mistakes like this one is why you need a proofreader.
Guest chapter 61 . 5/15/2020
At this point I have absolutely no interest in reading about Naruto/Anko.

She has fucked him up enough, at this point it feels like giving in would be letting her win.

Just let him stay alone, or find someone else. Make her taste what she turned him into.
Guest chapter 60 . 5/15/2020
Why would Naruto give a shit about a few pictures at this point?
Guest chapter 53 . 5/15/2020
I hate how Naruto is wasting time pining for the town slut.

I honestly hope it will end up with him losing interest in her entirely, and either stay alone, or find someone more worthwhile.
Bonus points if Naruto ends up like Orochimaru and she failed in her efforts to manipulate him into a different path.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/13/2020
Ok this story turns into the thing she hates the most and does the same to naruto that was done to her. Then blames it all on naruto.
Guest chapter 53 . 5/13/2020
Ok intill the timeskip this story was really good. It showed great character development. Then you decided nartuo needed to be cucked repeatedly but in really if naruto was betrayed by her there would be a 100% percent chance of him going postal. You made naruto loyal to her and his 3 friends, he never liked the villagers and the friends he had are all dead. Then you just forgive her for NO FUCKING REASON. Complete story killer. Oh you almost died i love you, ok all is forgiven i guess. Get the fuck out of here.
ClassyUlysses chapter 68 . 5/13/2020
This story could be more interesting if you have a love triangle for instance let say Ino who wanted Naruto love and affection but Naruto because he’s in love with Anko but Ino will not give up. It will make Anko jealous and see that she have feelings for the Gaki.
SomewhatDark chapter 12 . 5/11/2020
I’ve never laughed THAT hard before
DarkestLight234 chapter 28 . 5/9/2020
The actual fuck? No Lee definitely didn't show enough to be a chunin, it takes more than just being a berserker. Neji, mm it depends
DarkestLight234 chapter 27 . 5/9/2020
Holy crap this Dark, Shika's giving me Light flashbacks...
WildlyLaughing chapter 70 . 5/9/2020
This was a good fix. I'm curious as to how things would've ended, in all honesty.
Was the gedo statue truly destroyed? As the actual body of the Jyuubi, there's a high possibility of either regeneration, reappearance (like how the tailed beasts are said to do if killed), or through some unique plot twist.
Who would've won the war between Suna and Konoha? Konoha has a huge advantage, but they also just lost the 9-tails. I was might see them as being severely weakened without having a jinchuuriki and unleash the 2-tails AND the 4-tails on them now. Another Great War started, with everyone being the loser in the end, perhaps.
Does Naruto's tailed beast actually get extracted? If it does, there's a chance that he would survive the process, at least for a little while, just like in Canon. There could be something that someone could do to save him. Sasori was part of the ones that captured him, would could theoretically lead to an arc where Sasori's grandmother joins in the fight to kill Sasori, which could lead to her using the life exchange jutsu to make sure Naruto doesn't die after the tailed beast extraction. There's a lot of "ifs, and, or buts" here though.
Anko partnered with Orochimaru to save Naruto. However, Itachi is on the way to kill the snake Sannin. Would Itachi really put off his revenge for a chance at saving someone so important to the Leaf village? It's highly doubtful, especially when he's dyin of an incurable illness and has so little time left to actually get his revenge, but then again Itachi was also commenting on how ninjas shouldn't be taking revenge for people. It's a 50/50 toss.
At this point, it's clear that Naruto won't be the boss that he was in Canon. Although he could arguably become a Snake Sage, as the other summons are also likely to have Sage techniques like the Toads, he hasn't so far and seems unlikely to do so. Furthermore, the story hints that he and Kurama have practically no relationship at all. The only time he spoke with the tailed beast was to demand power. Canon Naruto did the same, however that Uzumaki had trouble controlling the power, to the point where the Kyuubi was able to partially take control of him (until Sasuke used his sharingan to go into Naruto's mindscape and pop the bubbly incarnation of Kurama that was outside his cage). This fanfiction's Naruto has none of that. Sasuke's not even alive. Hatred can be construed as a relationship, but feeling nothing towards each other (although Kurama might be pissed at being used, I think he sees Naruto as just another despicable person rather than an especially despicable person that he would particularly hate) means that there's no relationship at all. No relationship with the tailed beasts means no receiving the Sage of Six Paths' approval, meaning none of that power-uo either. So, Naruto's powerful, but not game-changingly OP as Canon Naruto eventually became.

Am I right with anything that I've said? I'd LOVE to hear something from the author to either confirm or deny any of my theories!
Genesis09 chapter 70 . 4/30/2020
This story is amazing. I love the Naruto Anko pairing and greatly enjoyed your unique way of approaching it. I think the angst was a little dragged out but still very well done. I’m disappointed that it appears to have been abandoned but I’m going to mark the story with a follow anyway in the hopes that the infinitesimal chance you come back to the story happens. I’m off to see if you have other stories and if they’re even half as good as this was.
8,073 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »