Reviews for That Look
Loatroll chapter 15 . 9/3/2009
Great work! Like always really looking forward to more.
tatewaki2000 chapter 15 . 9/3/2009
A MUCH better chapter! :D

I was hanging on every word. :P Very well done, and I liked how the cliffy really excites ya.

And the whole training session was fun to read too. Nice!
MistressWinowyll chapter 15 . 9/3/2009
Oh, now that will be interesting! I wonder how Anko is going to be able to get out of being identified as being Chichi. Also, I LOVE the way Naruto got reminded that not ALL husbands are stronger then their wives.

Go Anko!

Anyways, I love this update and am VERY thankful for you updating a Naruto story. I loved Are You Happy?, but I've been waiting for your old one's to be brought back to life.

I love them.

Your Mistress.
DunmerFromAldRuhn chapter 15 . 9/3/2009
Nice chapter, it seems Naruto and Anko are in trouble
jaredhimself31 chapter 15 . 9/3/2009
This story's looking real good so far. Onward and foreward to Wave!
MikeJV37 chapter 15 . 9/3/2009
LOL, great chapter...isn't Anko just the best? *gets starry eyed* LOL! Great stuff, keep it up.

Mike
Wonderbee31 chapter 15 . 9/3/2009
Neat section here, from Anko and her building Naruto up, even if he didn't really get it at first, to how he continued to grow expotentially, in the time alloted, something I think he could have done as well if Kakashi had pushed him anywhere near that hard in the canon.
Toph the Trickster chapter 15 . 9/3/2009
Ah... I have been waiting for this update for a while now.

Your work is till really good, you know. It felt quite light-hearted as i read through it, to such a point as to make me smile.

just to let you know, I'm quite emotionally DEtached, so making me smile while reading your story is quite an acheivement.

Forgive me, though, as I can;t think of anything to describe / comment on your work, as i, for now, see nothing that need improvement.

Just remember that there is always room for more improvement, that is applicable to ALL of us.

sincerely,

Toph the Trickster
RI100014 chapter 15 . 9/3/2009
Nice chapter. Can't wait for the next one. Naruto still got some spunk in him, lol. Hate training, it's such a... well you know.

Till next time... adios.
geetac chapter 15 . 9/3/2009
I like the chapter.
ErikArden chapter 14 . 9/1/2009
Well, here's another of your stories I'm getting addicted too. One question though. You have Anko listed as a chunnin, not Tokabetsu Jounin(assuming I spelled all that right) as she is in the Manga. I'm assuming that's because of spending so much time on "Naruto Detail" that she couldn't promote, am I right? Just a point of curiosity.

~ErikArden
Big-smexy chapter 14 . 8/31/2009
Love your story please keep it comin oh and also love how you portray Anko its awsome and the story is seriously funny love it! XD
Kushina Nar chapter 14 . 8/30/2009
hehe love the story...but one question...is there gonna be anymore ankokasi going on? its an odd couple but love it hehe
Graypdrink chapter 14 . 8/28/2009