Reviews for That Look
Tetris Ex Machina chapter 12 . 6/19/2009
Great chapter!
Darthme1011 chapter 12 . 6/19/2009
next chapter is the truth reviled?
Mistical Kat chapter 12 . 6/19/2009
Ah! the agony, you cliffhanger is cruel. Anyways this was another pleasant chapter to the overall story. I'm super excited that Naruto is out of the academy and going into the real world.

-Kat
Warper chapter 12 . 6/19/2009
Wow!

That was an amazingly adorabel, cool and funny as hell chapter!

Seriously, this CHAPTER in itself is one of the top chapters I've ever read in any fanfiction.

I loved the scened with Anko getting the last doll and Naruto asking 'chichi' to marry him.

God it was so adorable! (_)

I do have to wondr what's going to happen next?

Is anko going to show Naruto the truth and break his heart or something else?

PLEASE UPDATE THIS DAMN FIC!
dragon7734 chapter 12 . 6/19/2009
Yes, Anko has to come clean and now, she's engaged to Naruto, one thing to say. BRAVO! Keep it up man, I have been reading On this fanfic site for weeks and have to say you are one the best writer I've seen if not the best one. Everyone give this guy a hand.

Is Anko going to let the other Koanoa 11 know about the undercover Anko or not, i'd love to see their faces when she shoes them.
Thyrokio chapter 12 . 6/19/2009
GOod work, can't wait to see the next chapter.
Obsy chapter 12 . 6/19/2009
That's one way to make a pairing.
PuppyPuppet13 chapter 12 . 6/19/2009
I really hope you put out the next chap soon cause I can't wait to see what happens. In a related matter I so hate you for leaving it where you left it, but that is what a cliffhager is all about.
MrNeedsToRemoveAllFavs chapter 12 . 6/19/2009
Near the end there was a typo - you spelled Jonin as Join. Aside from the hentai pervert line (because that's just saying the same thing twice) I rather liked this chapter, though the last line makes me think of some rather dark things that could happen the next chapter.

I'm sure it'll be rather amusing if the truth is revealed next chapter, and/or he becomes Anko's apprentice.
neoslucius chapter 12 . 6/19/2009
interessting chapter

I'm wondering, can Chichi get out of this marriage without breaking Naruto's heart, or is she forever bound to marry someone who is 12 years younger than here. Lets see how Naruto reacts to the truth of her.
Fritter chapter 12 . 6/19/2009
I feel bad for Naruto... I wonder what him finding out he's been lied to for 4 years will do to the poor guy?
Oathkeeper-Ryu chapter 12 . 6/19/2009
Oww. I but a gut at that. I can see Naruto doing that sadly... I can not wait to see the hokage's reaction.

Anko response all the way to the alter: I lost a bet...
The Jade Knight chapter 12 . 6/19/2009
AH OMG!

this is awesome! i have been waiting for so long for this chapter! AND IT DIDN'T DISAPPOINT!

wow... i know you have a life outside fanfiction... i know i find it hard to find the time to write... but could you please update this soon?

please!

-later

-jade
Mistress Ayako chapter 12 . 6/19/2009
I KNEW IT! Anko is going to be his SENSEI! WOT! Please update soon, this is my favorite story out of all of them now! :)
harryPeru chapter 12 . 6/19/2009