Reviews for That Look
Winto-kun chapter 13 . 7/5/2009
Hey buddy! Where are you?

I've already completed the translation of whole ten charapters of 'A Mother's Love' while you were away!

Please come back, your stories are awesome.
jbhotnessmon chapter 13 . 7/5/2009
lovin the story keep up the good work
Master DK chapter 13 . 7/4/2009
Naruto sure is set in you having a teacher student love
EfficientLazyness chapter 13 . 7/4/2009
Great fanfic, really like the interaction between Anko and Naruto.
Rohain Tahquil chapter 13 . 7/4/2009
wats the other secret? huh? im confused. . ..
Katentel chapter 13 . 7/3/2009
This is freakin' awesome. Keep it up hope you never stop this story.
ariel stormcloud chapter 13 . 7/3/2009
great story
ShadowFoxKage chapter 13 . 7/3/2009
heh definitely different and interesting. Makes you wonder how much of her second childhood Anko will keep. Also I can't wait for Ayaka to see Naruto and Anko and askk Anko about why she smells like Chichi.
1uz chapter 13 . 7/3/2009
I liked this. Believable story line and interactions - especially Anko being able to relate to Naruto's suffering at being an outcast. I don't know if I'll be able to get the word 'gaki' out of my head now. Lol. Looking forward to how this story unfolds. Thanks for a pleasant read. :)
wolf in moonlight chapter 13 . 7/3/2009
awesomeness! I kinda expected Naruto wouldn't care how old Anko would be when they got married. It was funny to see though. Great story. Things will keep getting more intense I am sure of it and I wonder how things will be between Naruto and Anko now that everythings all out in the open. Update soon please

~Wolf
cancelmyaccountplz chapter 13 . 7/3/2009
I loved this chapter! He'll still love her, that's so cute and he didn't use the excuse that she still wanted to play with him, even though it wasn't an order or anything. I can't wait for the next update.
pipper11 chapter 13 . 7/3/2009
I love where you went in chapter. I could not stop grinning. You rock!
EDelta88 chapter 13 . 7/2/2009
nevermind it's just poor Anko, this whole marraige thing is going to become... interesting
EDelta88 chapter 12 . 7/2/2009
...wow...never thought I'd say this but poor Anko, though I really feel sorry for Naruto when he finds out Anko is Chichi
EDelta88 chapter 11 . 7/2/2009
swimming in training weights? now that's just mean XD

yay Sasuke's back :)