Reviews for That Look
Dominikku-kun chapter 12 . 6/19/2009
Wow, I want to see what happens next now! Is Chichi gonna Reveal herself as Anko? I can immagine if so, she would take the boy as her apprentice. Update this one soon! Please, update soon!

Wow, this story is pretty awesome, Naruto is turning out to be much different, but very much the same as in the other stories.

Oh what fun!

Dominikku-kun
keplo chapter 12 . 6/19/2009
BWAHAHHAAHHAHA! xD please update soon _
Slicerness chapter 12 . 6/19/2009
i'm gonna be honest and say i like 'the paths we choose' more than this. this is good, and i love the pairing but i love dark-naruto more. so i would like to request you update that instead of some of the other stories.

in retrospect re-reading this i know that sounds kinda snobby but try and take it in the best way possible. just a fan that likes a story and would like to see more of it.
The Blizzard Alchemist chapter 12 . 6/19/2009
I burst out laughing at the mention of Anko finishing her doll collection. It was brilliant!

I'm curious to see how Naruto will react when he finds out that ChiChi is really Anko.
Fox Boss chapter 12 . 6/19/2009
PLEASE show everyone's reaction to Anko actually being betrothed in the next chapter.
Silhouette of a Life chapter 12 . 6/19/2009
Like usual great chapter...though you did spell Jonin wrong. Anyway I can't wait till Naruto finds out who Chichi really is, I wonder if he'll still want to marry her. Hopefully he won't be too heartbroken or feel to betrayed that his best friend and future wife was nothing but a ninja on the Hokage's orders.
uo-chou chapter 12 . 6/19/2009
Good chapter, I'm glad the academy portion is finally over, and that Anko was able to become a Unicorn Princess. I'm definitely looking forward to seeing what happens next.
Dragonjek chapter 12 . 6/19/2009
Pft! Silly Anko/Chichi, thinking you can just change Naruto's mind like that.
Kyrial Arthian chapter 12 . 6/19/2009
Haha, that scene with Kakashi witnessing Anko going crazy over a doll was priceless. Poor Anko. I'm surprised she didn't beat the crap out of Naruto for that announcement. I know I would have. I can just imagine the look on Iruka's face when Naruto said that. So appalled.

I wonder if the Hokage is gonna tell Naruto about the Kyuubi as well as Anko...? Either way, I can't wait to see his reaction to Anko's true identity. I guess he's gonna be her apprentice or something, huh?
taintedlegacy chapter 12 . 6/19/2009
Can't wait to see what happens next! Keep up the good work and update soon!
Akira Stridder chapter 12 . 6/19/2009
Heh yes naruto will get hurt a lil but hey anko is a fine woman...hehehe
Paladin-kriss chapter 12 . 6/19/2009
Wow, nice one. I have an idea about what's gunna happen. Naruto will find out who Chichi really is, and become Anko's apprentice
riverdaleswhiteflash chapter 12 . 6/19/2009
Here we go...

I can only imagine what kind of surprise this is going to be...
Tetris Ex Machina chapter 12 . 6/19/2009
Great chapter!
Darthme1011 chapter 12 . 6/19/2009
next chapter is the truth reviled?
7,616 | « Prev Page 1 .. 462 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 482 .. Last Next »