Reviews for That Look
Guest chapter 1 . 6/5/2022
Oh she loves him does she, well too bad, the bitch doesn't deserve him, even if she died for him she still doesn't deserve him, abusive, cheating bitch
Guest chapter 50 . 6/5/2022
Thank God, if you had actually let Anko take his virginity you would have become the lowest form of life on the planet
Guest chapter 42 . 6/5/2022
Good, fucking that abusive cheating cunt, you had better not have him get back with her
TheBrokenTool chapter 70 . 5/21/2022
Why did you drop this. This is gold.
Guest chapter 70 . 12/13/2021
Come on you have to revive this story I live for it please.
Eddyg125 chapter 1 . 10/19/2021
For naruto he won't ever have a happy ending since every time he goes out with her he will see dudes who've most likely been with her. Really a good way to end this would be if he was able to properly move on.
itioministralis chapter 10 . 10/16/2021
For anyone looking for reviews before starting to read, this is not a romance story. It's hurt/comfort featuring a slutty sensei, who could be called a teacher only in the loosest of terms and the mentally impaired canon Naruto. The writing is okayish, although the dialogues and plot feel like a Chinese light novel.
FenreldStormblade chapter 70 . 9/18/2021
I will say this before anything... you tagged this all wrong... in the beginning there was friendship and possibly a hint of romance, but this is more of a drama hurt/comfort story.

However I will say this is well written and while I don't like how you had Anko being loose... it does suit her back story.

Well done. As shame it's been abandoned
Guest chapter 70 . 9/8/2021
I get that there's little reason in reviewing such an old fic, but for any future readers hopefully they see this before wasting there time. This is just Naruto loves Anko but finds out she's a slut who fucks every guy who crosses her path, including his sensei. It's basically a Naruto cuck fic with no real resolution to their relationship not that any guy would actually want to date/marry a woman who when you go out with her literally every guy you see has most likely dicked her
Guest chapter 54 . 9/5/2021
really its just one long bad tease and thats about it. Doesnt really have anything
Guest chapter 47 . 9/5/2021
woooow. soooo depressing?
Guest chapter 3 . 8/11/2021
Gets with the girl that fucks the entire village lol you are a fucking weird ass author
Guest chapter 3 . 8/11/2021
The alter ego chichi is dumb
Guest chapter 56 . 7/14/2021
I can just imagine guys going up to Naruto say how good a lay she was and how they screwed her before him if they ever did get married. Poor dude.
corjca1 chapter 5 . 6/15/2021
nice teachers i wonder what they do if his parents were there they would cry like babies hell is too good for those teachers
8,137 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »