Reviews for That Look
neklind chapter 1 . 4/22/2009
This was really interesting i would like it if you would continue this story and make an semi-dark/evil Naruto maybe pair him with Anko because she is really dark and sadistic and it would fit the story well i think... Some ppl might have a problem with the age difference and i don't know how you think on that subject but i really don't have a problem with it i have always liked Anko/Naru and Kurenai/Naru so if you fell like continuing this i will read it for sure.. :D

Ja Ne!
Celestia GF of the Void chapter 1 . 4/22/2009
Amazing. I love this idea, and with you writing it I know it could end up to be an amazing story. Please continue and know that I look forward to see more of this, and all your stories. Love the use of young Chichi(assuming young Chichi from DB) it was funny.
flyingdoomperson chapter 1 . 4/22/2009
This is an excellent one-shot,, and im sure we would all like to see if you would go anywhere with it.

FlyingDoomPerson
Nuramon chapter 1 . 4/22/2009
great one shot - i saw one small mistake, "shuffled away with a few last choice words" 'choice' doesn't fit in...
SulliMike23 chapter 1 . 4/22/2009
That actually was cool. I can definitely see Anko wanting to do that; since she can sympathize with Naruto's situation. Perhaps this little act of kindness on her part made Naruto see that there are actually decent people in the village worth protecting.
Immatrael chapter 1 . 4/22/2009
Awesome and amusing - I did always wonder how Naruto kept up his cheerful outlook. Will we be seeing a few more chapters showing other "interventions" by Anko over the years - perhaps after the first time he fails the Genin Test? Or perhaps one from Anko's point of view during the Chunin Exams - satisfied with how her "gaki" has turned out, though slightly depressed that he's such a moron (which at that age he is).

Anyway, I like it a lot and it fits well into the Canon timeline. I hereby declare it canon! :p.

Keep writing!
Muffin-crumbs chapter 1 . 4/22/2009
Wow another great one, and i always like a soft Anko.
Aceina chapter 1 . 4/22/2009
pls dont leav this as a one shot its good make more of it pls pls pls u could make anko become lieka big sister to naruto or something that would be cool
8,138 | « Prev Page 1 .. 533 540 541 542 543