Reviews for That Look
Guest chapter 70 . 12/15/2020
I'm glad I checked this last chapter, now I know I don't have to read the others because you abandoned this story which makes it worthless.
Guest chapter 21 . 12/10/2020
I really like the way Naruto not being a part of Team 7, or even a Genin participating in the exams has such visible consequences. I've read other stories with similar situations where things just happened the same, regardless of the fact that they'd be drastically different without his influence.
Chipposy chapter 49 . 10/26/2020
Oh and for all the dumbasses in the Review section: you can neither force nor are you entitled to someone elses commitment, you cant just go Up to someone and say "youre my wife!" And then expect them to Act like your wife if they Never Even agreed to be in the First place.
Chipposy chapter 45 . 10/26/2020
Oho is naruto finally starting to damit that hes completely in the wrong here?
Zeke chapter 68 . 10/11/2020
FINALLY!
Zeke chapter 25 . 10/10/2020
I love this meeting with Jiraiya!
Zeke chapter 24 . 10/10/2020
wow. hated you killed off choji. but great outcome for the story. Liked how garra met his end.
OrdealOfMc chapter 17 . 8/14/2020
sooo, basically Anko made Naruto a cuckold, and there was no repercussions? wow.
Besen chapter 27 . 7/27/2020
THAT IS GUTSY RIGHT THERE! Nice going!
Besen chapter 20 . 7/27/2020
This chapter was perfect. You not only had the guts for a bad outcome with the wave mission, due to Naruto missing out on it, but you also decided to not have Team 7 enter the Chuunin Exams. That takes guts, because 98 % of fanfiction author do not have the courage to build around this kind of changed events; they change the premise, but not canon.
Great work. I look forward to how you built around these decisions.
Besen chapter 12 . 7/27/2020
Fillilng a shot glass with a fire hose! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Zenobien chapter 24 . 7/20/2020
Shikamaru is a savage
eyefoes chapter 42 . 6/30/2020
Hooooooly shit.
eyefoes chapter 36 . 6/30/2020
Oh my god. Yes, lmao! This is fucking funny.
eyefoes chapter 33 . 6/30/2020
Ooh? What's going on now, what is Itachi talking about? How exciting! I'm very bad at picking up on stuff so excuse me if the answer is right there lmao.
8,137 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »