Reviews for That Look
eyefoes chapter 33 . 6/30/2020
Ooh? What's going on now, what is Itachi talking about? How exciting! I'm very bad at picking up on stuff so excuse me if the answer is right there lmao.
eyefoes chapter 30 . 6/29/2020
This is so exciting!
eyefoes chapter 20 . 6/29/2020
OH BOY. Plot twist! How will the chūnin exams go from here?
James chapter 69 . 6/19/2020
Dang I think I just read the entire story again I only meant to read a chapter or 2.
Guest chapter 69 . 5/15/2020
You are being inconsistent with Naruto's power levels, what happened to his automatic defence?

He simply doesn't come across as a kage level ninja.
Guest chapter 68 . 5/15/2020
This sucks, just doing a 180 from one chapter to the next.
You managed to make me utterly dislike Anko, it's not something that can then be fixed with a few heartfelt words.

The only proper version of this chapter is one where Naruto end up spurning Anko, showing her that it's too late, her past coming back to bite her in the ass.

And then have Naruto move on, embracing the snakes fully, maybe learning a snake version of the Sage Arts.
Guest chapter 66 . 5/15/2020
It goes completely against Naruto's character at this point to even consider getting a dress like that.
Guest chapter 64 . 5/15/2020
Anko overmanned Naruto way too easily, even if he was exhausted.

Anko is in no place to offer ultimatums, I hope Naruto will be using Manda again, and plenty of times.

If Anko can then take out Naruto, I call BS. She isn't a kage level Shinobi, and Naruto supposedly is now. It would be inconsistent writing, not staying true to the power levels established.
Guest chapter 62 . 5/15/2020
"see through the every of all snakes"

Mistakes like this one is why you need a proofreader.
Guest chapter 61 . 5/15/2020
At this point I have absolutely no interest in reading about Naruto/Anko.

She has fucked him up enough, at this point it feels like giving in would be letting her win.

Just let him stay alone, or find someone else. Make her taste what she turned him into.
Guest chapter 60 . 5/15/2020
Why would Naruto give a shit about a few pictures at this point?
Guest chapter 53 . 5/15/2020
I hate how Naruto is wasting time pining for the town slut.

I honestly hope it will end up with him losing interest in her entirely, and either stay alone, or find someone more worthwhile.
Bonus points if Naruto ends up like Orochimaru and she failed in her efforts to manipulate him into a different path.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/13/2020
Ok this story turns into the thing she hates the most and does the same to naruto that was done to her. Then blames it all on naruto.
Guest chapter 53 . 5/13/2020
Ok intill the timeskip this story was really good. It showed great character development. Then you decided nartuo needed to be cucked repeatedly but in really if naruto was betrayed by her there would be a 100% percent chance of him going postal. You made naruto loyal to her and his 3 friends, he never liked the villagers and the friends he had are all dead. Then you just forgive her for NO FUCKING REASON. Complete story killer. Oh you almost died i love you, ok all is forgiven i guess. Get the fuck out of here.
CU1 chapter 68 . 5/13/2020
This story could be more interesting if you have a love triangle for instance let say Ino who wanted Naruto love and affection but Naruto because he’s in love with Anko but Ino will not give up. It will make Anko jealous and see that she have feelings for the Gaki.
8,138 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »