Reviews for The Great Experiment
mbeebow99 chapter 1 . 8/13
This was so nice I loved it!
Thank you for the wonderful story! :)
Great story!
Cordia's one shot is also well written!

Keep up the good work!
The Power Of Names chapter 7 . 4/7
Well done!
Aww, this was so sweet!
Cabbit and the Weasel chapter 7 . 2/2
i feel the ending was a bit rushed and cliché considering the wonderful start to the story and Maddie's experience bonding with phantom. You probably could have prolonged Danny's capture so that he maybe even got to talking about the ethics of ghost rights? or even had Jack or Maddie, out of curiosity do that DNA test on his blood and not tell him about it and then only get to reading the results during breakfast where the following connections are made by Maddie. And then when Jack and Maddie confront Sam and Tucker with an invisible Danny there be more dialogue with the teenagers as they reveal they knew about danny all along and then Maddie starts to notice Sam's hand.

I think that would have fit with the relative tone and pacing of the story much better than the rushed revelation and short search.
Anonymous chapter 7 . 10/23/2015
All I have to say is... smiley face :)
ShadowPillow chapter 7 . 9/3/2015
Aww, it's nice to see a story where "experimenting" isn't Lab Rat style, and with good writing too :)

Sappy endings forever~
BlueDragon007 chapter 1 . 9/1/2015
wow, that first chapter was awesome! Cordia made a really awesome and crazy job!
EnderNadra chapter 7 . 8/11/2015
I love it sooooooo much! I love the stories where Danny's parents find out his secret by capturing him!
the yokai lover rikuo chapter 7 . 7/5/2015
Holy fudge cakes this is diving epic I love love love this!
dannyphantomrocks1 chapter 7 . 5/24/2015
I LOVE IT!
InsanityIsClarity chapter 7 . 3/18/2015
The ending was rather sappy, but it was a great story!
write-notright chapter 7 . 2/22/2015