Reviews for You Can't Teach an Old Time Lord New Tricks
Thalia Grace DaughterofZeus13 chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
This is fantastic. I miss the UNIT days.
FlyingLovegood123 chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
. . . And this was brilliant. Thank you so much for writing!
Sol3Bug chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
"Just tell him that it would probably destroy the planet if Sarah Jane saw me." Ain't that the truth!

Thanks for the lol... I giggled quite a bit. Loved the seed pod, by the way!
Sanguine Ink chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
Lovely story, filled some holes like why Torchwood never nabbed the Doctor while he worked for UNIT. And I love that the Doctor named The Valiant. Great story overall.
timano chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
A delightful story that explains much and extrapolates on the UNIT era of the 1970s. I thoroughly enjoyed remeeting old friends from that time, which is probably my favorite era of Doctor Who. Better than just 10 out of 10 stars-I'd rate this one a 15!

(And don't bother asking me how I can give a rating of 15 out of 10 stars-it's a measure of how much I enjoyed this story. I look forward to reading more you write!)
Aslook chapter 1 . 5/29/2009
Brilliant fic! Really loved it!
goddess of all daleks chapter 1 . 4/25/2009
This is amazing! Fantastic! Brilliant! Inspired!

Plus, the world needs more fic with the Brigadier in it.

Wonderful job!
123-321 chapter 1 . 4/22/2009
lol cute story!
Caellach Tiger Eye chapter 1 . 4/22/2009
Fantastic! This is EXACTLY what should have happened to the Tenth Doctor, for a while at least. You really described everything quite well, and everyone was in perfect character. I loved all the cameo appearances - Jo, Liz and Mike - and how the Doctor was forced to flee at the very end for the planet's sake, even though the poor Brig needed to fill out the paperwork AGAIN. I also like the 'timey-wimey' aspects of temporal physics here, like 'The Valient', Sarah Jane returning from Aberdeen, and Torchwood trying to capture the Doctor while he worked with UNIT (and Jack). This is just what I need - all I need now is to fill these gaps with my own imagination.

Bravo! Keep up the good, creative, ORIGINAL work!

gODSPEED!