Reviews for Canvas
VictorianLegend07 chapter 1 . 6/26/2009
WaiLovely!

LOVE IT!
2maluv chapter 1 . 6/4/2009
O.O I'd love to attend a chocolate event like that... -drools-

faith _
Orrunan chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
Genesis paired with anyone usually isn't my cup of tea, but I like this. Canvas indeed, and Zack should come with a warning label: may break your brains.
Utena-Puchiko-nyu chapter 1 . 5/20/2009
Excellent oneshot XD Clous's really... sweet XD

Lol.

Kisses from Argentina!
Lady Avarice chapter 1 . 4/30/2009
*falls over laughing* Very nice!
vacuuus chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
aw sque! so cute, i love it!
Stitches chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
Silly Cloud. He should know better then to go to Genny and Seph's apartment covered in yummyness, of course he's gonna get eaten!
Silverin chapter 1 . 4/24/2009
Awesome! Oh how I like Zacks deviant mind! Hes just precious. And as for Cloud and Sephy and Gengen - yumminess!
DarkBombayAngel chapter 1 . 4/23/2009
That was totally hot! So good!
Mena chapter 1 . 4/23/2009
That was so HOT!
000040 chapter 1 . 4/22/2009
Cloud? And chocolate? CLOUD COVERED IN CHOCOLATE?8D So win

"Chocoholic Frolic" would have been an awesome name for this story, Sounds like fun... Like a chocolate convention... How can you not love chocolate?:)

Great story, I like the little bet that Zack and Cloud have at the
Tobirion chapter 1 . 4/22/2009
Wooaah! THANK YOU!

OMG, that was awesome!

I totally love you. A Seph/Gen/Cloud? For me...? *gets teary-eyed*

Oh yeah-that was so, so very very hot. For realz. A chocolate-covered Cloud? xD Perfect. I do wonder why Zack had all that frosting with him, though... o.O;

Very well-written, too! Halfway through I was like woah...lemon! But no, I didn't see any. Major bummer, dude! Though, you said that was half the results? :O *tries not to get hopeful*

But anyway. Yeah, very good job! I loved it! Though, I might suggest switching it over to Sephiroth and Cloud as the two main characters... those fics get a lot more hits than a Genesis and Cloud. I speak from experience after checking out my reader traffic lol. No one cares 'bout Genny/Cloud... ;P But if you wanna keep it there, by all means do!

Now I'm totally gonna have to write YOU one too! Expect it, okay?

Waah, thanks so much, AGAIN! Seriously... you just made my month. _ You've gotta write Seph/Gen/Cloud again sometime! It was beeaast!

Tobi

ps: Hahaha... the bunny has bitten, eh? Good... *purrs*

pps: and lol your city sounds COOL! But the uh, naked body art sounds a little bit awkward. xD

ps: it really wasn't that hard to guess. xD little Zacky... mhhmm!