Reviews for The Resurrection
x-Decent.Angel-x chapter 10 . 7/12/2013
Oh man, how cruel that this epic fanfiction doesn't have an ending after 10 years, such a waste of an absolutely perfect story!
iHeart PEETA JACE JULIAN chapter 10 . 4/29/2011
What happened next? :(( PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE. THOUGH IT HASS BEEN YEARS SINCE YOUR LAST UPDATE. :D BUT I'LL STILL WAIT... *PATIENCE...IS THE ANSWER
ANON chapter 10 . 2/27/2011
OMFG! PLEASE WRITE MORE! THIS IS ACTUALLY AMAZING!
Guest chapter 10 . 9/1/2010
WRITE MORE!
lantern3 chapter 10 . 5/23/2010
You have to continue the story! Please! It is so good... even years later!
PsYchIcNinJaBunNy chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
OMG I LOVE YOU! Seriously i disn't think anything could break my saddness but this just might work!
K.J. Vincent chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
I absolutely loved this, The forbidden game trilogy has to be one of my all time favorite stories, and I love how you have written this. It is exactly the way I wanted it:D
kiity chapter 1 . 10/9/2008
Please write more of this. I'd love to see what you have in mind for the characters.
TwylaTulip7 chapter 10 . 2/21/2008
LUV IT AND I CAN'T WAIT TILL YOU UPDATE! Please let SOMETHING HAPPEN BTWN JENNY AND JULIAN! IT'S BIN EIGHT YEARS!

- hehe-

- hugs-
L chapter 10 . 2/21/2008
Your doing wonderful so far and all the characters seem to fit the exact description and articulate work- as LJ. You should seriously give yourself a round of applause since I NEVER read any of these since Julian is usually portrayed as more out of character. But this one I seem to keep coming back to. Brilliant piece of work darling! I WILL look forward to your next update, and I hope to see my work out of this from you; you are an impeccable writer.

:: ::
escaperoutes chapter 10 . 10/23/2007
I love the story. :)

I love it. Period.

I can't wait for the next update!
Lady Hamlet chapter 10 . 11/19/2006
I know that you've given up fanfiction, but I just wanted to tell you what an awesome story this is. Wow, you potray the characters exactly like the books!
Please please please please chapter 1 . 6/19/2006
Please, please, please finish this story. I never like fan fiction and usually read it as a last resort study break. But this... this is wonderful. Considering the fact that the last update was three years ago, I know I don't have much hope of getting an update, but, hey, this brings the number of reviews to a nice even 200... so that's something.

Please, please, please.

Okay, I am going to end this review while I have a shred of dignity left.
shaid chapter 10 . 1/5/2006
I want you to know that if you ever ever update this, which is unlikly as it's been nearly 3 years since you last did, I'm going to read all I can of it!
Guest chapter 10 . 12/11/2005
This is awsome! PLEASE continue!