Reviews for The End of the Century Brings a Change
chrizixx chapter 1 . 11/1/2014
one more part please! where everyone gets it together!
xWhite Winged Angelx chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
great story :)! r u gonna make a sequal to this?
tast3the3RAiiNBOW chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
You know...

you picked the perfect music for this series.

Great job.
lukenpeyton-puckleberry-4ever chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
omg i can't wait to read more. update soon
babes2103 chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
there should totally be another part. one where you see brooke and nathan's point of view and where they are all together with the right people. it would be nice if you had them all get along again knowing that they should of started out with those people instead of the ones they were with.
courtney chapter 1 . 4/25/2009
i definitely think you need a fourth part.

i love every single one of your stories.
joeycreek9 chapter 1 . 4/24/2009
so will this get a followup as well? hoping the answer is YES! it'd be great to see them get to actually be together.
ficwriter4 chapter 1 . 4/23/2009
AmAzing! im so glad that everything is out in the open! please please please do a fourth part!
christina248 chapter 1 . 4/23/2009
I hope you do a part 4 and show all of them maybe a year later or something. Can't wait.
MonkiNikki chapter 1 . 4/23/2009
please please PLEASE do a fourth part! We need to see how everything ends up! We need to see what Brooke & Nathan do & we need to get to "Someday"! GREAT JOB! :)
yaba chapter 1 . 4/23/2009
aw, i love the "someday" concept. It is just so symbolic of leyton on so many levels i love it. I thought you wrote the emotions each person experienced really well, it's great that you balanced bad and good qualities for both couples and that everything was very believable. keep writing, it was great :)

Yana
DKnAK chapter 1 . 4/22/2009
You definately need a fourth. Maybe several months or a few years down the road when they find their way back... it could be a new series :-)
mthorne13 chapter 1 . 4/22/2009
I loved it. And I love how even though they were each guilty of the same thing, they were still more mad at the other person and thought that what they did was worse.

Please Please write a 4th one, I need to see their happy ending after all the pain they have caused themseleves,
LPlover chapter 1 . 4/22/2009
Finally they all ended things even though not officially yet but they will sooner or later.I am so ready to read part IV. :)
Caitlyn Rose chapter 1 . 4/22/2009
Great work, and GREAT song :). I look forward to part 4, if there is one.