Reviews for My Prisoner
Ruby of Raven chapter 1 . 1/4
Hmm... Interesting... I liked this more than I should of.
I really liked how you put in everybody elses reactions to this relationship and how they reasoned it. It's something most other stories, with these two paired, do.
electric gurrl chapter 1 . 8/27/2014
This was actually excellent. The rhythm of the story was spellbinding.
Suquo Imperator Ignis chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
Vicit vidit venit
Ranibow2malfoy chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
Love it hugz()
WritingSchizo101 chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
I like how the first sentence is done; laconic is the only way to describe it. I like the vague sense that comes with it, too.

Hmm. You have trouble with puncuation, i see. Wait, I do not see. Because commas are rarely there. It makes this part very difficult to read, let alone understand: She had ended his marriage after only six months. His wife, her ex best friend decided she would not come second to her. So he told her she could leave and even after the years of knowing his wife it was nothing compared to his sister. After he told her she left and he his not seen her since and he did not care.

I like the set up of the part where Zuko thinks about everyone else's thought toward this pairing. However, it is writen in a way that is unbelievable, rushed, and feel like it was made up on the spot. If this is something were are supposed to buy just because we read it, you haven't done a very good job of selling.I do not believe it.

I meant to mention I like how part of his heart belongs to Azula. Very nice detail.

I like the part where you write 'His bed. Her bed. Their bed.' Cool.

It is very interesting to see how she is his prisoner . . . in his bedroom. lol!

This part sticks out to me: He had skills but she was better. She always was. :)

Overall, this was a fair story with pretty good writing. The thoughts in bold were a very nice touch, sticking out. But they were a tad overdone, so it took away from what was good about the whole thing. I liked the idea of a incest story, but your writing wasn't anything very special. Not to mention the typos I found throughout the story.

Grade: Low C

Not bad at all, just not wonderful.
BelovedShadow chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
Wow this was really great! Thanks for writing!
sunshinecandycat chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
whoa nice
romanvagabond chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
Damn, fool. Grammar needs work, but very good in a sick way. Kind of Chuck Palahniuk reminiscent, especially Sokka's line about Katara.
GoldDragonZ chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
This story is so messed, I enjoyed it. Too bad it wasn't a tad bit longer lol. Aw well. It was a good one!
YfyF12 chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
Loved it
Passionworks chapter 1 . 5/6/2009
I am not into incest or the like, but I was very interested in this fic. It was very well detailed. I would like to point out that you made many spelling and gramatical srrors that disrupted the flow of the story a little. But otherwise, excellent work!
nimb09 chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
wow i mean WOW it very good please cont.
MZ chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
Very good fic, I liked it.

Keep up the good work.
Srednasnhoj chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
Another Zucest done right. Thanks for the fic.
badkidoh chapter 1 . 4/26/2009