Reviews for Bounce
ithildin-nin chapter 1 . 2/20/2003
That was a very empathetic chapter. It is exactly the way you feel when you lose a loved one for real.

It is nice to know that you have an idea of how to continue this, though you can let it be a stand alone as well(.yeah, I would like to have a second chapter, I just wanted to let you know).

Do you plan to return Zack's memory or will Max go and seek him? Or will Max crash for real and the story of DA will continue with Alec and a totally broken(though only inerly), but tougher than ever Max? That would be just as captivating, I can almost imagine it, the events of season2 with a very CO Max, who stands up to , I would certainly love that.

Surprise me!
Harmonie chapter 1 . 1/23/2002
'Bounce' had a good ending, so continuing this story along similar guidelines wouldn work! I think you should continue!
a fan chapter 1 . 12/18/2001
I love the use of the bouncing/crashing themes as a metaphor for how Max handles the tragedies in her life. Although Max knows it was a good decision to let Zack have a chance at a new life (a bounce) she can't help but miss him intensely(a crash). I like the fact that she feels that she needs to continue bouncing for Zack's sake.
Jessie chapter 1 . 12/18/2001
Loved it, please continus but only if you plan to finnish it. Your stories need endings!
Zira chapter 1 . 12/18/2001
Great start. You have to be one of my favorite M/Z writers. I don't like Max whinging either, but all girls whinge.
Kazzy chapter 1 . 12/18/2001
OH! You should definately comtinue this one! I like it. It's so sad.
NightChild chapter 1 . 12/17/2001
Yay! First to review!

Okay, well i love all your M/Z stuff and this is just excellent. I love how you incorporated the quote from 'bounce'. And it's something she says a lot too.. 'gotta bounce'

That is exactly what Max should be feeling :)

Continue please :)