Reviews for Superman
arhi chapter 33 . 7/21
I can't believe it's over. Let me say, the two extra chapters totally faked me out; I was 100% not prepared and I think, in its own way, it might have made it better.

I enjoyed a lot of things about this - even though it does still show its... Age, I guess. Your newer works are definitely more well-rounded, but considering you started it in 2009, I am honestly impressed. Definitely better than anything /I/ was writing at the time.

I liked that even characters that I don't care about as people the way I do the main group - Disma, Mecca, Epsilon, as well as even Tau - they were all characters I ended up caring about anyway. I teared up when Tau died and he'd barely been around for minutes. Not to speak of the the way I felt whenever the Raion would show their faces, wow.

I think my favorite part of this story ultimately was the plot. I liked that we started with something so off-handed as two friends arguing over a magazine and it eventually turned into Shyle and Hiei, mated for (a very long) life. I enjoy stories where someone comes from ordinary circumstances yet still experiences something extraordinary in the end, and that's really what happened here in my opinion. I was working myself up anxiously about Shyle's short lifetime until the ritual was revealed, and I have to say that I enjoy that, as well. I'm just so happy that everyone came out of it happy in the end. Every scene was one I was excited to read. (Also, Shyle spraying Disma with the disinfectant is something that I enjoyed above all the others, I'm not sure why!)

Most of all, though, it really is nice to see how much you've grown and how far you've improved from this. I think you're very talented and the fact that you're still writing for this fandom AND writing fics that I love to read is a great joy to me. You're amazing and I can't wait to see what new things you may come up with in the future.
Distractionforyourthoughts chapter 35 . 11/27/2016
Yay
GranHana chapter 6 . 9/4/2016
I really love Urameshi's character and his relationship with Shy! Ok I'll not ship them... who am I kidding, pair that awesome hoe with everyone in YYH world! She deserves it! :D
GranHana chapter 4 . 9/4/2016
Daamn I really REALLY like Shy. For a moment I thought she was in love with Kuwabara and felt jealous when he said that Yukina could cure her. And I dont think Shy is a shallow person, she's realist and got a bad time. Like seriously everyone concerns about Keiko made me feel sad for Shy. Like *you're a strange nigga, so no one cares about you* Well hope she ends soon with my pretty and attractive -damn attractive- fire demon! Love your fic btw!
Guest chapter 14 . 7/30/2015
Hiei is being occ :(
Kiyuuni chapter 22 . 4/7/2015
I'm a bit confused with the sudden changes between chapters 21 and 22. It would have been nice for you to ease into the whole move. Also, I really liked the story up until Hiei started showing interest for the OC. I thought he was too OOC. The story is progressing, but I feel like a few chapters back that it was progressing at a more faster pace than necessary. Overall, I like how you started the story out.
Guest chapter 24 . 12/2/2014
This chapter felt a lot like a filler episode.
JFDragonFire chapter 16 . 7/24/2014
I like this story, it's great. However, I feel like Hiei took a leap to soon. I could see it taking longer for him to make such a drastic decision as dating/courting a human. But it's still good.
I love the interrogator Yusuke scene! Poor Hiei! Haha
JF
JFDragonFire chapter 11 . 7/24/2014
Please don't take this the wrong way...but Shyle's parents seemed kind of fake. I mean, mine would think I'm crazy if I told them all that.
All in all this story is awesome! You've managed to keep everyone in perfect character. Not many people can do that, you have a gift my friend. Thanks for writing this! I am enjoying it immensely!
JF
YamiHirugashi chapter 34 . 5/7/2014
This is without a doubt my favorite Yu Yu Hakusho fanfiction I have ever read (and I have read them for over 10 years). All the characters were like themselves and the story was very well written. I spent the better of the last 24 hours reading this story and I'm sad that it's over. I really truly loved it and I'm just in awe of how in character everyone is. Usually one or even two characters are OOC to make the story work or whatever reason...but not you...it's...I'm just blown away. The plot was interesting and though I do wonder about what happened after the end you gave us, I'm so happy with how you ended it. Amazing work. I will for sure recommend this story to any and all who are a YYH fan (especially a Hiei fan). I'm sorry I didn't discover this sooner! :)

(also yay I'm the 600th review!)
Nizhonii chapter 34 . 2/24/2014
As much as I would have wished for an epilogue( epilogues give me a feeling of closure) I thought your ending was perfectly acceptable. So, I mentioned earlier that I usually wait for the end of a story to write a review, it's very seldom that I write what I'm thinking while I'm actually reading the story (unless of course it is incomplete and I only have a few chapters to base my thoughts off of), but I found your story to be incredibly compelling. You had a full story line that wasn't rushed in the least (I absolutely love that, too many fan fictions don't particularly care for the nuances involved in falling in love and yours had a nice pace :) ) . I also loved your characterization, many people will write new actions for characters without thinking of the motives behind them, and, while there would be a certain amount of oocness with Hiei of all people falling in love, I felt that you made it fit with his premises magnificently well. All of that coupled with your linguistic abilities made this story absolutely thrilling and enjoyable! If there were some kind of ranking involved with the stories that you can have as your favorites on this website, I would definitely place yours in the top tier. I applaud you, and look forward to browsing the rest of your works for equally excellent stories!

Oh, P.S. While I don't share your enthusiasm for the Backstreet Boys, I love all of the other music you've listed and have more than a few of those songs on my own iTunes!
Nizhonii chapter 28 . 2/24/2014
NOOOO! No no no no no! I knew that was going to happen, I just KNEW it! But that didn't make it hurt any less DX Oh dear god! Congratulations, my heart has officially been stabbed. If there isn't a happy ending I'm going to be so upset -.-
Nizhonii chapter 15 . 2/24/2014
"You call me woman, I call you firefly. Pet names are awesome, huh?" I definitely laughed out loud at that! But the rest of this chapter - so many emotions, I'm at a loss for words!
Nizhonii chapter 14 . 2/24/2014
Truthfully I was expecting something a little more action-y to happen at Shy's apartment, but the whole Hiei/Shy thing made up for it
Nizhonii chapter 7 . 2/24/2014
Ohmygosh, you like Tamora Pierce too?! I've never met another person whose even heard of her! And you probably wrote this fanfic a while ago( I haven't looked at the date) so you may be done with all of the Mortal Instrument books for all I know, but those are pretty good too :D. Although, it is my personal opinion that Cassandra Clare should have stopped after City of Glass, but whatever.
Anyways, I just wanted to tell you that I am enjoying your story tremendously thus far. Usually I wait till the end of a story to write what I thought about it, but I just wanted to tell you my thoughts at the moment :)