Reviews for Can't see Jack
T'Liana chapter 12 . 10/7/2013
This story was awesome! It should have been a real episode... especially the bit about kicking that arrogant sh- Senator Kinsey's ass *ahem* would have been hilarious on TV. Then there was that whole 'Poltergeist' thing with SG-5 and not getting poked by Fraiser with needles. Why, oh why, did they not make this a legit episode? Your interpretation of it was astounding and I applaud your excellent skills. More! Will there be more?!
wantedagoodfix chapter 12 . 1/11/2010
well done this is a great story!

cannon and funneh... you dont find that often!
2AM chapter 12 . 1/1/2010
This was a lot of fun... i really enjoy your episode tags/inserts... your really good at keeping the team in character too...
taleanaomi chapter 12 . 9/28/2009
Wonderful!

I've always wonder what happened to cause Jack to become invisible. I guess now we know. (wink)

Nice scene with Kinsey. It is something that Jack would do if he got the chance. Most of us would like too sometimes as well.

Thanks for sharing with us!
Alys5 chapter 12 . 8/2/2009
Loved it. This really fleshed out the very short story in 200. Thanks.
PatriciaS chapter 12 . 8/1/2009
Great story, thanks for sharing.
TeammJake chapter 5 . 7/29/2009
So far, it's great! i was wondering what the rest of the story was when i saw the 200th, and this is pretty good! Really funny- "And what the heck did Siler use that wrench on anyway?" hahaha thats one of my favorite little things on the show, Siller and Martin Wood with the giant wrench :P

I also love the "Jack?" "Daniel!" haha idk if you have seen Michael Shanks talking about these lines (when they say them in the actual show) REALLY Funny
SG4ever chapter 12 . 7/24/2009
Yay! Nice ending - I got to see Kinsey livid (again)!

Good story! Keep writing!
CorgiFromSpace chapter 12 . 7/23/2009
oh, that was absolutely brilliant. I loved the way you incorporated the small amount of plot we were given into this great story.

Ari

;)
Erurawien chapter 12 . 7/23/2009
First off, I have to thank-you for mentioning 'Three Wishes' in your reply. I read it, and it was fabulous, so thanks for the rec D. And nope, never saw, or heard of Father Ted.

Second, I love betaing. (Because I assume thats what you meant ;D) So sure, if you ever need someone to run over a fic, I'd be happy too. Even if its four month later.

And now onto the actual fic-review:

Yeah, drawbacks and all, but I was thinking along the lines that being invisible was like being in the Time Loop. (Somewhat.) And since Teal'c had fun during that, it would seem likely to me that he might also want a turn at being invisible. Especially, because yeah, Teal'c would see the obvious disadvantages, but I think he would want to kick some serious snake derrière too. Although, that could go against the whole honorable Jaffa thing. So, it goes both ways I guess D.

I totally understand how Jack feels. I hate being talked to when I'm eating.

"‘You remember how I said the Colonel was bombarded by subatomic particles?" Uh, no...but then again, when I read 'subatomic', I thought of Atomic Kitten. So yeah...

"His lucky baseball cap." Yay!

"As far as he was concerned the fine people of American should be free to do as they damn well pleased without being told what to do by crazy environmental scaremongers,..." Oh yeah, if only.

*Laughs* Ah, Kinsey. That last sentence was quite ominous. Do I smell a sequel? D.

I noticed that on a few sentences there aren't any periods on the ends, i.e. the ‘Yes Sir’ Kinsey's aide has at the end.

I really really enjoyed reading this! Now, I'm going to go check out your other stories. Once again, amazing job on this!

Emmy
DidGyre chapter 12 . 7/23/2009
Haha the idiot got what he deserved! Wonderful ending.

Luna
Eternal Density chapter 12 . 7/23/2009
perfect ending :D ahahahaha!
ScruffyLovin chapter 12 . 7/23/2009
LOL! Jack totally won that round against Kinsey! *snickers* :D
SG4ever chapter 11 . 7/21/2009
Oh no! You took away Jack's nice toy! I was looking forward to sequels - hint hint.

Love the humor.

Hey, don't forget Kinsey!

XD

I'm mean!

XD XD XD XD . . .
DidGyre chapter 11 . 7/17/2009
Aww no more invisibility.

Luna