Reviews for The Colour of Love
Maja Zlindra chapter 1 . 5/2
I really hope you finish posting thisss
printmaker chapter 2 . 1/29/2016
I know it's a long shot, but I really hope you finish posting, I can't wait to learn more about Edward.
Guest chapter 2 . 5/11/2013
you forgot to put his reaction to Bella saying he's a girl dealing with PMS in here!
Guest chapter 2 . 8/17/2012
Contuine this please
goldseadragon chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
What an effing spaz. Run, Bella, run far away!
goldseadragon chapter 2 . 11/20/2011
This is sooooooo good. I hope you continue both it and Red!
moonrae6 chapter 2 . 10/2/2011
love the storyand i love how well written this story is. I'm looking forward to seeing how The Colour of love and Red pan out. I'm sure they will both be amazing. Dont' keep us waiting to long. :) I personally can't wait for the next chapters of The Colour of Love and Red.
Thirsty4Blood chapter 2 . 6/25/2011
New chapter soon?
The Curious Sofa chapter 2 . 5/31/2011
Are you sure you have any more cookies left after giving out eight-hundred twenty-three? You must have some restraint. Anywho, although you are "under renovations", I'd like to type(?) that "The Colour of Love" is a fabulous two chapters so far, even more so than "Red". You can go ahead and add another supporter to your list.
soccrgrl25 chapter 2 . 4/14/2011
Love, love, love Edward's POV. Can't get enough. Although your first version was very good, this version is great. Can reviews updates? I like that deal better. :P
kitkatr chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
Love your one-way love affair! Can't wait to see if Edward will tell Bella his true feelings!
gilette719 chapter 15 . 2/15/2011
Its February 2011 are you finished yet? Can you give us some idea of when you will be back PLEASE!
sweetsour115 chapter 15 . 1/16/2011
aw please update soon :) i love this story
soccrgrl25 chapter 15 . 10/30/2010
Aw...I understand where you're coming from, but hurry!
Bella sweet03 chapter 15 . 9/23/2010
its sooooooooo long to wait.:(

but I guess patience will result in a great reward ;)