Reviews for Obviously Something More
sunligh584 chapter 10 . 8/15/2009
That was a great story, I loved every chapter of it. Thank you so much for writing this. :)
Takerslady chapter 10 . 5/17/2009
Aww cute. Love the ring and the engraving. :)
Takerslady chapter 7 . 5/17/2009
STDs? Nice Randy. More or else scenarios, Poor Randy. :)
Takerslady chapter 3 . 5/17/2009
Adam's so cute. “Let’s play a little role-playing game. I’ll be the big bad prison guard and you be the prisoner and I’m hunting for contraband” and Glen and Punk barging in, so hilarious. :)
Takerslady chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
Oh please, Adam HELPED Mark keep Smackdown from going under lol. I love the pairing, two awesome atheletes. Adam's gloating is so cute. And Randy has seemed so calm and collected throughout the entire series. :)
Dark Kaneanite chapter 10 . 5/4/2009
Sorry it's been so long since I last reviewed, but in that time frame my comp has been in the shop and I've been struck down by the flu.

But I loved this. And Adam and Randy are just to annoying not to make it work out like they had. I can't think of anyone else that would have them. rofl.

And I can't wait to read the Jay/Jake story. Kinda a weird pairing, but hey, I'm up for anything.

Loved It!
Chisato-chan chapter 10 . 5/2/2009
I LOVE their celebration :D! Hot, sexy, sexy... (I already say that, no?)

Very good story !

Can you write something with Jay and Jake? Please? I beg you, lol!
Terrahfry chapter 10 . 5/2/2009
Adam taunting Cena, lol. Yeah, guess you'd have to love Adam to put up with him *shrugs*

“I’m feeling Randy tonight baby” he said as he rubbed Randy through his pants and giggled at the double meaning to his words." HA! Love that! XD!

Oh, lord, Adam wearing nothing but the title belt and dancing! *having sweet dirty thoughts* Nice.. truly nice.. :P

Ooh, the celebration was hott! *giggles insanely* Love it!

OMG! *squeals* I f**king LOVE the gold ring designed to look like a title belt! It's so fitting here! That was so sweet, XD! And the engraving.. *gushes over sweetness*

Glen doesn't want to renew vows. AGAIN! LOL! OMG, I love this! This was an awesome story!
JoMoFan-spot chapter 10 . 5/2/2009
This was my favourite chapter by far. Well, besides the shower sex scene between Randy & Adam. That was too hot to be over looked. Anyways, I am so damn happy that you wrote both Randy and Adam's character like I requested. Adam being... well Adam and Randy letting him do whatever he wants and adoring on him until he gets in trouble and than the protective boyfriend steps in to save Adam's sweet little ass.

The celebrations were beyong hotness. Thoes were some freakin HOT images. Adam in nothing but just a title belt...Wow! Randy you must be in heaven. Thats the best congrats he could have recieved on winning a title. I too have just found a new appreciation for title belts. And best part was the lap dance Adam gave Randy! I always wanted to read Adam giving someone a lap dance and my wish was just granted here. Most importantly with my fav guy Randy. They make such an adorable and beautiful couple. I dont know what is it about them, I dont find any other slash couple as believable as them. They are just too hot not to be true.

The wedding proposal was so beautiful. I adored the whole moment. Adam's over excitedness is so amusing and if I was Randy, I would be adoring him all the time too. That was so sweet of Randy, Adam is such an impatient little thing lol. And after reading the epilogue about their marriage, I couldnt help but wish there would have been a detailed glimpse in their wedding. I wonder what Adam's behaviour would have been and how everything went, I am sure with Randy making things right for Adam to be satisfied. So happy for them to be married!

Thank you so very much once again. I am so happy with what you came up with. It was near perfect for me. I enjoyed it totally. I just want to request you that dont forget Adam in your future stories and do write him from time to time as he is the best character in the slash and I love how you write him so wonderfully well. This is surely one of my fav story of all times. Probably one of my very fav way my OTP was written. Randy/Adam is a perfect and super hot couple for surely. I am a little sad that this story has ended as I was looking forward to it daily but I'll live I guess. Brilliant job once again. Love you!
JoMoFan-spot chapter 9 . 5/2/2009
hehe I cant help but be amused too at how adorable Adam is being here. This is probably my favourite Adam. So carefree, funny and clueless. He is just super cutness. And I am loving with a passion how Randy treats Adam now that he has finally accepted him as his boyfriend. The way he got Adam to change and the promises he made, lol it was like telling a kid if you do your homework, you'll get a chocolate. Randy is gonna be such a good partner for Adam. He takes good care of Adam for surely.
JoMoFan-spot chapter 8 . 5/2/2009
Aww so they are back together. Randy finally gave in, he had no choice anyways. And everyone calling Adam 24 hr annoyness need to admit that cutness come as a definite bonus with all the annoyingness. Adam is Randy's 'Annoying Cuteness' and we love it. Thats such a cute nick. Brilliant progress this story is making!
JoMoFan-spot chapter 7 . 5/2/2009
Oh boy. Randy is being an ass. He said some awful things and I dont blame Adam for taking a stand. He is not a fuck toy and its better for Randy to realize that. But even in all this craziness, I absolutely ADORED a jealous Randy. Its just awesome how he got mad at the thought of someone else with his baby, and yet he denies he loves Adam? Such a silly boy. I kind of understand his problem too though so I am not really mad at him. And he tried to apologise. Adam is so cute in this. The way he called Paul than pretended to call Dave, that gave my head two slashy thoughts with two potential couples lol. Anyways, this is awesome and I am in love with Randy/Adam couple more than I was already in love with them!
BellaHickenbottom chapter 10 . 5/1/2009
i frickin want one of the championship rings lol especially one that says love Randy lol oh Jay and Jake should have fun together lol
ShipperQueen93 chapter 10 . 5/1/2009
Haha Jay and Jack...never pictured that but you should totally do it!
Renna33 chapter 10 . 5/1/2009
love it

Jack Swagger and Christian? I'm intrigued...