Reviews for Our Son
Knoxville chapter 13 . 9/18
No no you can't end it like that. Plz continue. I want to see where this ends up.
Skylight369 chapter 13 . 9/17
Plz continue with this story. I love it, there not many stories I've seen that are like this. I would love to see how it turns out. :)
Rileycluver00 chapter 13 . 8/22
it's a good story continue
abbzjane16 chapter 13 . 9/20/2015
Can you please update
Cynthia of the Wallflowers chapter 13 . 8/27/2015
Hi! I couldn't help but notice that you haven't updated this story in 5 years! It's a really great story, so I just wanted to ask if you were planning on continuing it, putting it on hiatus, or just discontinuing it, because it kinda kills me not to know whether there's still something in the works that's just not ready to be posted or if you've completely lost inspiration. I know you probably won't see this review if you've left the site forever, but I think the concept of this story is really original, fascinating, and I would really like to see more. And, in the event that you've decided to discontinue the story, could you please tell us so that I can stop looking at my inbox every day, hoping to see an update? Pretty please?
Either way, even if you never reply or you never update this story again, I just wanted to tell you that you are an awesome writer and I really really like this story. Thank you so much for writing it!
andrea08 chapter 13 . 7/11/2015
you should keep writing, is a good story and its getting interesting. Please!1
jeanine0963 chapter 1 . 5/31/2015
CONGRATULATIONS! The Fanatic Fanfics Multifandom Awards would like to inform you that you have been nominated in the following category:

1. Favorite Undiscovered Fanfic - Our Son

The First Round of Voting will start on May 31st, 2015. We will take votes for two weeks before closing on June 14th, 2015. If you make it to the Second Round of voting, we will take votes from June 15th to June 22nd, 2015.

Feel free to let your readers know about this event, and may the odds be ever in your favor.

-Fanantic Fantics Multifandom Awards
.com
Guest chapter 13 . 5/9/2015
More chapters
Cisa chapter 13 . 5/4/2015
Hi Brownie94! Congratulations.

Awesome idea for a fic I can't wait till they find that they are related.
I look forward to reading more of this story. You are a great writer. Please dont give up and update the story.

Cisa023 (a portuguese fan)
XXRawwrXX chapter 13 . 4/14/2015
update please its a good story
Julie chapter 1 . 4/9/2015
Please don't abandon this story it's brilliant please update
Dark Goddess2000 chapter 13 . 4/6/2015
I love this premise! You have to update! PLEASE?! I am begging you! Please, please update!
ShadowNinja16 chapter 13 . 4/12/2014
Update?
crim grin chapter 13 . 3/15/2014
has this been dropped ?
myobsessionDW chapter 13 . 2/4/2014
Hey just wondering, why you aren't going to finish, love the story would love a happy family ending x