Reviews for Our Son
More chapters
Cisa chapter 13 . 5/4
Hi Brownie94! Congratulations.

Awesome idea for a fic I can't wait till they find that they are related.
I look forward to reading more of this story. You are a great writer. Please dont give up and update the story.

Cisa023 (a portuguese fan)
XXRawwrXX chapter 13 . 4/14
update please its a good story
Julie chapter 1 . 4/9
Please don't abandon this story it's brilliant please update
Dark Goddess2000 chapter 13 . 4/6
I love this premise! You have to update! PLEASE?! I am begging you! Please, please update!
ShadowNinja16 chapter 13 . 4/12/2014
Update?
crim grin chapter 13 . 3/15/2014
has this been dropped ?
myobsessionDW chapter 13 . 2/4/2014
Hey just wondering, why you aren't going to finish, love the story would love a happy family ending x
Paranormal Queen chapter 13 . 1/25/2014
please update soon
HannokiKaen chapter 3 . 10/23/2013
This sounds cool - just started and so far i think you have managed Brian's character well - except for one thing. I think an IQ of 150 or so would be MUCH more realistic. 100 is average, and 120 is generally the level of the BEST student in a class. It gets harder and harder to go up points until 150 is getting into doctor mensa class level smarts. You don't have to change it of course its just one of my larger pet peeves is giving people unrealistic (namely not using common sense while creating said ) backgrounds. Like calling Tony Stark a millionaire or a trillionaire - He is DEFINITELY a billionaire. Which is off topic but a good example. I'm gonna go onto the next chapter now. Keep up the good work.
Wolf112 chapter 13 . 6/11/2013
Really enjoying this story, can't wit to read more and I do hope you continue and I love the dom is very protective of Brian straight away anyway hope you continue because its a great story no far :)
Lientjuhh chapter 13 . 5/31/2013
I like it.. well done.. :D
Wolf Dragon Demon chapter 13 . 5/21/2013
Awesome idea for a fic and hope you continue as soon as you can, as it is great. Keep up the good work and update when you can.
Guest chapter 13 . 5/20/2013
Keep continuing please,this is good
5SecsOfLARRYcat chapter 13 . 5/4/2013